Be a Supporter!
ChampionFeatures
ChampionFeatures
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Session Expired uploading Apr. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:51 AM Reply

Hi, Im trying to upload a 430MB video on my fairly slow home connection (1MB dl), this process would typically take like 2-3 hours.

Im using Chrome, so this issue may be limited to that browser but after it reaches 100% I am promptly told my session has expired and to try again; this has happened three times now.

Im wondering if Newgrounds has a set amount of time for each upload session. Do I need to be on a reliably fast fibre broadband connection to expect to be able to upload the file in time? :o

Thanks,
features.

BrenTheMan
BrenTheMan
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Session Expired uploading Apr. 5th, 2013 @ 03:24 PM Reply

At 4/2/13 10:51 AM, ChampionFeatures wrote: Im using Chrome, so this issue may be limited to that browser but after it reaches 100% I am promptly told my session has expired and to try again; this has happened three times now.

Im wondering if Newgrounds has a set amount of time for each upload session.

We did indeed have an upload timeout, which was probably causing this issue. We've extended this timeout significantly, so you should be able to upload your video file now. Let us know if still can't upload.

E-mail us with questions, concerns, complaints, complements, etc. related to the site.
Wondering what happened to NG Chat or the store?

BBS Signature