Be a Supporter!
nconde25
nconde25
  • Member since: May. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Animator
For Mods/admins 2013-04-02 06:08:17 Reply

I want you to take the look at the reviews from this subject:
http://redbling.newgrounds.com/reviews/movie

Most of his reviews are abusive. Maybe someone can teach him a lesson?


BBS Signature
nconde25
nconde25
  • Member since: May. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Animator
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-02 06:13:41 Reply

He's not limited to animators, musicians and developers also get a piece of his mind.

http://redbling.newgrounds.com/reviews/


BBS Signature
jaxxDS
jaxxDS
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-02 06:15:31 Reply

At 4/2/13 06:08 AM, nconde25 wrote: I want you to take the look at the reviews from this subject:
http://redbling.newgrounds.com/reviews/movie

Most of his reviews are abusive. Maybe someone can teach him a lesson?

That's what the flagging abusive reviews function is for.

nconde25
nconde25
  • Member since: May. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Animator
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-02 06:32:39 Reply

At 4/2/13 06:15 AM, jaxxDS wrote:
At 4/2/13 06:08 AM, nconde25 wrote: I want you to take the look at the reviews from this subject:
http://redbling.newgrounds.com/reviews/movie

Most of his reviews are abusive. Maybe someone can teach him a lesson?
That's what the flagging abusive reviews function is for.

I know but i'm not gonna flag 70 reviews, i think he deserves more than a review deleted.
he is insulting every artist and their moms...


BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Gamer
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-02 07:42:04 Reply

At 4/2/13 06:32 AM, nconde25 wrote: I know but i'm not gonna flag 70 reviews, i think he deserves more than a review deleted.
he is insulting every artist and their moms...

Actually it's well over 70 and you should go through and Flag them all either Abusive or Useless (like I just did) and get as many Whistle points as you can before he gets review banned and they all get deleted.

deckheadtottie
deckheadtottie
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 59
Programmer
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-02 08:21:40 Reply

At 4/2/13 07:42 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Actually it's well over 70 and you should go through and Flag them all either Abusive or Useless (like I just did) and get as many Whistle points as you can before he gets review banned and they all get deleted.

The system works!


#coys

BBS Signature
EventHorizon
EventHorizon
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Game Developer
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-02 09:47:15 Reply

At 4/2/13 06:32 AM, nconde25 wrote: I know but i'm not gonna flag 70 reviews, i think he deserves more than a review deleted.
he is insulting every artist and their moms...

Wow, this user vents his anger in the reviews, many are abusive, I recommend to flag the reviews that insult the authors and mothers!


[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART] [I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature
nconde25
nconde25
  • Member since: May. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Animator
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-02 18:40:29 Reply

At 4/2/13 09:47 AM, EventHorizon wrote:
Wow, this user vents his anger in the reviews, many are abusive, I recommend to flag the reviews that insult the authors and mothers!

Done, i hope the abusive ones get moded-


BBS Signature
jaxxDS
jaxxDS
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-02 20:43:03 Reply

I noticed that I couldn't just flag them fro mthe user's reviews list page. And had to go into the individual movies and wade through pages upon pages just to find the reviewer's listed review.

Is this done by design in order to gice the movie in question an extra view?

Or is flagging a reviewer's review as abusive bugged from their review list pages?

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-02 22:16:59 Reply

At 4/2/13 08:43 PM, jaxxDS wrote: I noticed that I couldn't just flag them fro mthe user's reviews list page. And had to go into the individual movies and wade through pages upon pages just to find the reviewer's listed review.

Is this done by design in order to gice the movie in question an extra view?

No.

Or is flagging a reviewer's review as abusive bugged from their review list pages?

This has been an issue since the redesign. I brought up the issue early last year. It'll be fixed one day.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
nconde25
nconde25
  • Member since: May. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Animator
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-03 10:46:41 Reply

Does anybody ever got automatically upgrade d(i mean without admin help) their whistle status since the redesign?
Since they removed blowing the whistle i have reported hundreds of abusive reviews but my whistle is always "normal", i wonder if it is possible to upgrade it by flagging reviews as abusive only.


BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-03 13:25:06 Reply

At 4/3/13 10:46 AM, nconde25 wrote: Does anybody ever got automatically upgrade d(i mean without admin help) their whistle status since the redesign?

Many have.

Since they removed blowing the whistle i have reported hundreds of abusive reviews but my whistle is always "normal", i wonder if it is possible to upgrade it by flagging reviews as abusive only.

The reason it is still normal is you may be flagging the wrong reviews from time to time.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
reverend
reverend
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-03 23:25:55 Reply

At 4/2/13 08:21 AM, deckheadtottie wrote:
At 4/2/13 07:42 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Actually it's well over 70 and you should go through and Flag them all either Abusive or Useless (like I just did) and get as many Whistle points as you can before he gets review banned and they all get deleted.
The system works!

Love it when there is a legit spammer and nobody bothers PMing a mod. Always fun. :/

At 4/3/13 10:46 AM, nconde25 wrote: Does anybody ever got automatically upgrade d(i mean without admin help) their whistle status since the redesign?
Since they removed blowing the whistle i have reported hundreds of abusive reviews but my whistle is always "normal", i wonder if it is possible to upgrade it by flagging reviews as abusive only.

Seems you're up to Bronze now since I just went through everything just now.


Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
nconde25
nconde25
  • Member since: May. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Animator
Response to For Mods/admins 2013-04-04 07:00:13 Reply

At 4/3/13 11:25 PM, reverend wrote:
Seems you're up to Bronze now since I just went through everything just now.

Sweet! now i can pull more weight i think, thanks!


BBS Signature