Be a Supporter!

What's with the red shades?

  • 7,722 Views
  • 233 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 11:45:16 Reply

Red shades are for scrubs.
Red goggles all the way.


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
Rad
Rad
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 11:59:43 Reply

At 4/3/13 10:44 AM, sweet21 wrote: Tom Fulp has a pair now! NOOOOO!

Oh. My. God.


First blood! First topic of 2010!
KC Green has just won my heart.
Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 12:24:46 Reply

BLUE SHADES MASTER RACE

At 4/3/13 11:49 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote:
At 4/3/13 11:45 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Red shades are for scrubs.
Red goggles all the way.
Already there.

ditto


BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 12:35:28 Reply

At 4/3/13 12:24 PM, Emma wrote: BLUE SHADES MASTER RACE

At 4/3/13 11:49 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote:
At 4/3/13 11:45 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Red shades are for scrubs.
Red goggles all the way.
Already there.
ditto

I'm just not cool enough for any of this.

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 39
Musician
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 12:40:28 Reply

So is this going to turn into a Red vs. Blue parody or what?

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 12:41:44 Reply

At 4/3/13 12:35 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 4/3/13 12:24 PM, Emma wrote: BLUE SHADES MASTER RACE
I'm just not cool enough for any of this.

Blue is for people like you who feel oppressed by the Red Tyranny!!

Join us and bring an end to the misery!!


BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 13:17:28 Reply

At 4/3/13 12:41 PM, Emma wrote:
At 4/3/13 12:35 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 4/3/13 12:24 PM, Emma wrote: BLUE SHADES MASTER RACE
I'm just not cool enough for any of this.
Blue is for people like you who feel oppressed by the Red Tyranny!!

Join us and bring an end to the misery!!

It's a trick! Red is the rebellion, and Blue are the bastards!
Plus, Red is so much hotter than Blue.

At 4/3/13 08:30 AM, Havegum wrote: Introducing ...

You may notice that @Vnzi is nowhere on our roster.

COUGH COUGH Just saying, something's fishy COUGH
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 13:23:06 Reply

At 4/3/13 01:17 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 4/3/13 12:41 PM, Emma wrote: Blue is for people like you who feel oppressed by the Red Tyranny!!

Join us and bring an end to the misery!!
It's a trick! Red is the rebellion, and Blue are the bastards!
Plus, Red is so much hotter than Blue.

Blasphemy!!!!! Your heretical beliefs have deluded your mind!!


BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 13:38:00 Reply

At 4/3/13 01:23 PM, Emma wrote:
At 4/3/13 01:17 PM, Klobb17 wrote: It's a trick! Red is the rebellion, and Blue are the bastards!
Plus, Red is so much hotter than Blue.
Blasphemy!!!!! Your heretical beliefs have deluded your mind!!

Look, I'm just saying: If Tom Motherfucking Fulp is with us, then we are the superior gang!
It's like having God on your side in a war at this point, really. So I think you dirty Blues deserve a chance to amend your ways and join the winning team, instead of being erased of out existence.

Also we have ice cream and you don't.

What's with the red shades?

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 13:41:56 Reply

At 4/3/13 01:38 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 4/3/13 01:23 PM, Emma wrote:
At 4/3/13 01:17 PM, Klobb17 wrote: It's a trick! Red is the rebellion, and Blue are the bastards!
Plus, Red is so much hotter than Blue.
Blasphemy!!!!! Your heretical beliefs have deluded your mind!!
Look, I'm just saying: If Tom Motherfucking Fulp is with us, then we are the superior gang!
It's like having God on your side in a war at this point, really. So I think you dirty Blues deserve a chance to amend your ways and join the winning team, instead of being erased of out existence.

Also we have ice cream and you don't.

HAH!

Your false god will betray you one day!!!! Then you will be begging to enter into our palace! You will cry out for us to save you from despair. And we will say ... no!

What's with the red shades?


BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 13:44:30 Reply

At 4/3/13 01:41 PM, Emma wrote: HAH!

Your false god will betray you one day!!!! Then you will be begging to enter into our palace! You will cry out for us to save you from despair. And we will say ... no!

I'm fine with that. Because we still have ice cream.
Seriously people, come join the Red Shade Brigade! We have ice cream and they don't.

What's with the red shades?

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 13:55:50 Reply

At 4/3/13 01:44 PM, Klobb17 wrote: I'm fine with that. Because we still have ice cream.
Seriously people, come join the Red Shade Brigade! We have ice cream and they don't.

Your bribes are futile, for our buffets are more plentiful!!

What's with the red shades?


BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 14:00:20 Reply

At 4/3/13 01:55 PM, Emma wrote:
At 4/3/13 01:44 PM, Klobb17 wrote: I'm fine with that. Because we still have ice cream.
Seriously people, come join the Red Shade Brigade! We have ice cream and they don't.
Your bribes are futile, for our buffets are more plentiful!!

Eww. It looks like Papa Smurf just took a massive dump.

Pkmn2
Pkmn2
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Animator
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 14:04:58 Reply

What the fuck, guys?!

All shits are red all of the sudden.


Nintentrix. Presto Sprites! Retro Sights!

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 14:11:23 Reply

At 4/3/13 02:00 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 4/3/13 01:55 PM, Emma wrote: Your bribes are futile, for our buffets are more plentiful!!
Eww. It looks like Papa Smurf just took a massive dump.

Exactly! OUR SHIT IS BETTER THAN YOUR FOOD


BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 14:14:02 Reply

At 4/3/13 02:11 PM, Emma wrote:
At 4/3/13 02:00 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 4/3/13 01:55 PM, Emma wrote: Your bribes are futile, for our buffets are more plentiful!!
Eww. It looks like Papa Smurf just took a massive dump.
Exactly! OUR SHIT IS BETTER THAN YOUR FOOD

I disagree.

Dirty blue
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:08:17 Reply

At 4/3/13 02:11 PM, Emma wrote:
At 4/3/13 02:00 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 4/3/13 01:55 PM, Emma wrote: Your bribes are futile, for our buffets are more plentiful!!
Eww. It looks like Papa Smurf just took a massive dump.
Exactly! OUR SHIT IS BETTER THAN YOUR FOOD

Bitches get soaking wet when they see our Red swag.

What's with the red shades?


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
belthagor
belthagor
  • Member since: Jun. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Animator
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:11:40 Reply

At 4/3/13 03:10 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 4/3/13 03:08 PM, Boomstick wrote:
At 4/3/13 02:11 PM, Emma wrote:
At 4/3/13 02:00 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 4/3/13 01:55 PM, Emma wrote:
Bitches get soaking wet when they see our Red swag.
Fezzes are cool-er.

omg the fez in that picture looks awesome

NintendoCubed
NintendoCubed
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:18:23 Reply

Green is the new red.


BBS Signature
Havegum
Havegum
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:24:28 Reply

At 4/3/13 01:17 PM, Klobb17 wrote: You may notice that @Vnzi is nowhere on our roster.
COUGH COUGH Just saying, something's fishy COUGH

Who do you think are orchestrating these events?

What's with the red shades?


BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:25:00 Reply

The Bloods RUN NEWGROUNDS

What's with the red shades?

CresIsis
CresIsis
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2012
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:26:12 Reply

Well, looks like we've won over Newgrounds.

When does the feast begin?

What's with the red shades?


~Sweet memories of us I do recall~
~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:31:16 Reply

At 4/3/13 03:24 PM, Havegum wrote:
At 4/3/13 01:17 PM, Klobb17 wrote: You may notice that @Vnzi is nowhere on our roster.
COUGH COUGH Just saying, something's fishy COUGH
Who do you think are orchestrating these events?

Look, I'm just saying, some among our ranks may not be trustworthy.
One day, we're all Red, the next, BAM!, there's suddenly a Maroon Platoon!

EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:32:59 Reply

At 4/3/13 10:44 AM, Zachary wrote:
At 4/3/13 08:30 AM, Havegum wrote: Introducing ...
I would make one of these but it's only me, EJR, and Gobblemeister as far as I know lmao.

We need to advertise.

Do it anyway. We have enough manpower.


Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
kanef
kanef
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:36:04 Reply

green shades > blue shades >>> red shades


ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:51:12 Reply

You don't support Hitler... do you?

What's with the red shades?


.

BBS Signature
EJR
EJR
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Animator
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:51:31 Reply

Blue gang ride or die


Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
CresIsis
CresIsis
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2012
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:54:24 Reply

At 4/3/13 03:51 PM, Zachary wrote: You don't support Hitler... do you?

Haters gonna hate.

What's with the red shades?


~Sweet memories of us I do recall~
~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:54:59 Reply

Fezzes are p cool

What's with the red shades?


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to What's with the red shades? 2013-04-03 15:55:28 Reply

My red shades could beat up your blue shades.


BBS Signature