Be a Supporter!
EpicEastwood
EpicEastwood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
A New Rdr? Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 03:41 PM Reply

I fell in love with the Red Dead franchise after Revolver came out onto PS2 and gladly played it until my fingers got numb or after my older brother killed me enough time to fill up boothill. When Redemtion came out I had rebeaten it after countless times (and on the verge of doing it again), though I'm not a huge fan of Undead Nightmare's general glitches. Rock star could have done better with it. For the new Red Dead game I hope to see a prequel or Jack Marston involved in the early organized crime, though like GTA games sequels barley relate and can go back to another decade completly like with Vice City. Which I do think would be cool, it'd have the gameplay of Redemtion and the era of Revolver. But I want to hear what others think will happen in this so far magnificient seires about anti-heros and killing for revenge.

The link that shows Rockstar's annoucement of the upcoming sequel.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to A New Rdr? Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 03:49 PM Reply

"WE LOVE RED DEAD TOO - AND ARE THRILLED THAT SO MANY OF YOU LOVED JOHN MARSTONâEUTMS TALE AND ARE EXCITED FOR MORE EPIC WESTERN ACTION.

AS WE MENTIONED IN OUR LAST SET OF ASKED & ANSWEREDS TO SIMILAR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE OF OTHER GAME FRANCHISES LIKE BULLY AND L.A. NOIRE, WE DONâEUTMT ALWAYS RUSH TO MAKE SEQUELS BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE WONâEUTMT GET TO THEM EVENTUALLY.

STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE RED DEAD SERIES."

Nowhere does that say anything about confirming a new Red Dead game in development.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

EpicEastwood
EpicEastwood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to A New Rdr? Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 03:58 PM Reply

At 3/30/13 03:49 PM, Luke wrote: "WE LOVE RED DEAD TOO - AND ARE THRILLED THAT SO MANY OF YOU LOVED JOHN MARSTONâEUTMS TALE AND ARE EXCITED FOR MORE EPIC WESTERN ACTION.

AS WE MENTIONED IN OUR LAST SET OF ASKED & ANSWEREDS TO SIMILAR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE OF OTHER GAME FRANCHISES LIKE BULLY AND L.A. NOIRE, WE DONâEUTMT ALWAYS RUSH TO MAKE SEQUELS BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE WONâEUTMT GET TO THEM EVENTUALLY.

Nowhere does that say anything about confirming a new Red Dead game in development.

Nowhere did I say it was, it's why I put a question mark next to the topic's title. But, Rockstar is never direct with anything, such as John Marston being blind in one eye.

CiviLies
CiviLies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to A New Rdr? Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 04:15 PM Reply

I know pretty muc nothing about this series. I'm only here because you linked me. <3 you, though

"Libraries are one of the rare examples of humans getting something completely right"- Gagsy
"People migrate and fall in love, religions come and go." - Anti-Racist Hitler

BBS Signature
EpicEastwood
EpicEastwood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to A New Rdr? Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 04:18 PM Reply

At 3/30/13 04:15 PM, CiviLies wrote: I know pretty muc nothing about this series. I'm only here because you linked me. <3 you, though

You wanted it after I asked. But reguradless of your ignorance I <3 you too. Now go to a gamestop and educate yourself.

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to A New Rdr? Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 06:00 PM Reply

At 3/30/13 03:41 PM, EpicEastwood wrote:
The link that shows Rockstar's annoucement of the upcoming sequel.
At 3/30/13 03:49 PM, Luke wrote: Nowhere does that say anything about confirming a new Red Dead game in development.
At 3/30/13 03:58 PM, EpicEastwood wrote: Nowhere did I say it was,

what

mrpwnzer
mrpwnzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to A New Rdr? Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 08:32 PM Reply

I just want RDR ported onto the PC.

Xbox live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten
Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to A New Rdr? Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 10:29 AM Reply

At 3/30/13 03:58 PM, EpicEastwood wrote:
At 3/30/13 03:49 PM, Luke wrote: "WE LOVE RED DEAD TOO - AND ARE THRILLED THAT SO MANY OF YOU LOVED JOHN MARSTONÃf¢EUTMS TALE AND ARE EXCITED FOR MORE EPIC WESTERN ACTION.

AS WE MENTIONED IN OUR LAST SET OF ASKED & ANSWEREDS TO SIMILAR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE OF OTHER GAME FRANCHISES LIKE BULLY AND L.A. NOIRE, WE DONÃf¢EUTMT ALWAYS RUSH TO MAKE SEQUELS BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE WONÃf¢EUTMT GET TO THEM EVENTUALLY.

Nowhere did I say it was, it's why I put a question mark next to the topic's title. But, Rockstar is never direct with anything, such as John Marston being blind in one eye.

"The link that shows Rockstar's annoucement of the upcoming sequel." Nowhere did you say it was huh? Nonetheless, it was an indirect answer and it seems more like they were beating around the bush on answering the question directly.

PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to A New Rdr? Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 10:59 AM Reply

this bloody better come out for PC

BBS Signature