New Topic Respond to this Topic
whoaitsbrian
whoaitsbrian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Where are page 11+ of my medals? Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 03:18 AM Reply

Yeah, is there some reason why my medals stop at page 10 even though I know there should be AT LEAST 1 more page? It's been like this for a few days now.

The last game with medals that appears on page 10 is Time Fcuk. If I get a medal in a new game that comes after Time Fcuk alphabetically, I won't be able to see it. If I get a medal in a new game that comes before Time Fcuk alphabetically, it'll push Time Fcuk into my medal Twilight Zone where I can't see it.

Just wondering if anybody has an idea of what's going on here. Thanks, ya'll <3

fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Gamer
Response to Where are page 11+ of my medals? Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 04:44 AM Reply

At 3/30/13 03:18 AM, whoaitsbrian wrote: Yeah, is there some reason why my medals stop at page 10 even though I know there should be AT LEAST 1 more page? It's been like this for a few days now.

You've only played/received Medals from 97 games. You will probably find that when you go over the 'Medals received from 100 games played mark' that most likely the extra pages will appear. Easy enough to test. Just have a quick play of 5 or so Medal games, (pick easy games) and get at least 1 Medal from each of them and my bet is Page 11 will suddenly appear.

Nijsse
Nijsse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Where are page 11+ of my medals? Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 05:13 AM Reply

At 3/30/13 04:44 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 3/30/13 03:18 AM, whoaitsbrian wrote: Yeah, is there some reason why my medals stop at page 10 even though I know there should be AT LEAST 1 more page? It's been like this for a few days now.
You've only played/received Medals from 97 games. You will probably find that when you go over the 'Medals received from 100 games played mark' that most likely the extra pages will appear. Easy enough to test. Just have a quick play of 5 or so Medal games, (pick easy games) and get at least 1 Medal from each of them and my bet is Page 11 will suddenly appear.

No, because of some weird glitch the last page of our medal walls doesn't show. As for you gamejunkie, Zelda the Welder is your latest, and I'm pretty sure you played at least 1 zombie game. It's happening to all of us, and I'm pretty sure PsychoGoldfish will fix the issue as soon as he has time for it.

jaxxDS
jaxxDS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Where are page 11+ of my medals? Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 02:39 PM Reply

At 3/30/13 05:13 AM, Nijsse wrote:
No, because of some weird glitch the last page of our medal walls doesn't show.

I think the glitch is more like that any new medal walls have stopped appearing entirely.

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Gamer
Response to Where are page 11+ of my medals? Mar. 30th, 2013 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 3/30/13 05:13 AM, Nijsse wrote: No, because of some weird glitch the last page of our medal walls doesn't show. As for you gamejunkie, Zelda the Welder is your latest, and I'm pretty sure you played at least 1 zombie game. It's happening to all of us, and I'm pretty sure PsychoGoldfish will fix the issue as soon as he has time for it.

Well what do you know, that is strange indeed. That's probably why my Medal and Medal Points count dropped a small amount in the last 24 hours or so. I just thought another game might have been deleted. Thanks Nijsse.