New Topic Respond to this Topic
levelminded
levelminded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Need to know the name of this game Mar. 28th, 2013 @ 11:09 PM Reply

trying to find this old hentai game that features 3 girls that you need to fuck and the game layout is like hentai bliss rpg. so that means it's you pick choices and you read the text and see some pictures. one of the girls is hard to get and can only be gotten by rejecting the other 2 and at the end she rejects you. one of the girl has blue hair and has a ninjato, the other two seem plain. if any one can help identify this game i'll be really grateful. if this helps the game features a tittle screen where they have a huge water fountain in a night scenery with two people kissing. when the game was first released it had problem in tittle screen to able to play the game, idk if they fixed that.

EventHorizon
EventHorizon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Game Developer
Response to Need to know the name of this game Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 06:11 AM Reply

Looks like a game created by this author: VadimGoD
If you can not find it try searching in the Adult Games section.

[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]
[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature
levelminded
levelminded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Need to know the name of this game Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 08:14 PM Reply

At 3/29/13 06:11 AM, EventHorizon wrote: Looks like a game created by this author: VadimGoD
If you can not find it try searching in the Adult Games section.

it's not made by any of the big creators. it was probally a one time thing. i tried looking for it in the adult games section but it was not there. i remembered it use to be there before the newgrounds updated the site about a year or more ago. i know that the game might still exist because i was able to find previous games not located on that section in other sections like the one with the chick in the shower.