New Topic Respond to this Topic
Phoenix64
Phoenix64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Writer
Movies and games should be flagged! 2013-03-27 21:22:05 Reply

Am I the only one who thinks thaat movies should be flagged? How do you report them?

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to Movies and games should be flagged! 2013-03-27 21:54:09 Reply

If you see something is breaking rules, post it here along with the reason why it is breaking rules or where it is stolen from. Either me or another portal mod such as EJR, ZJ, or Sectus will remove it if it is breaking rules.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
aaronbill3
aaronbill3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Movies and games should be flagged! 2013-04-02 14:16:01 Reply

At 3/27/13 09:22 PM, Phoenix64 wrote: Am I the only one who thinks thaat movies should be flagged? How do you report them?

I'm pretty sure most movies ARE flagged before they reach most of the portals...
the community decides if it should be aloud to qualify for the latest, greatest and/ or popular portals, so if it should be flagged it should have been flagged already...

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to Movies and games should be flagged! 2013-04-03 16:02:12 Reply

At 4/2/13 02:16 PM, aaronbill3 wrote:
At 3/27/13 09:22 PM, Phoenix64 wrote: Am I the only one who thinks thaat movies should be flagged? How do you report them?
I'm pretty sure most movies ARE flagged before they reach most of the portals...

Does not even work that way.

the community decides if it should be aloud to qualify for the latest, greatest and/ or popular portals, so if it should be flagged it should have been flagged already...

The process you are describing is judgment. Users watch/play the content then vote 0-5 on whether or not they liked it. If it gets 0-1 enough times it's removed. If 2-5 then it stays when enough of those votes are received. As for flagging movie/game portal content; there is currently no way to do so. One should report the rule breaking submissions here with links to where it is stolen from or what rules they are breaking.

Hope that clears up confusion for you.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature