Hello fellow Newgrounds art forum regulars.
It's been a while since I've seen a collab in here that has really sparked the imagination of a good portion of us. Hopefully I will correct this now *finger crossed*.
The basic point is to draw what you will be spending your summer doing. It obviously doesn't have to be what you're really doing. If you want to draw yourself on a beach yet you have no plans to travel that's cool (I could imagine some idiot would have asked). Ity could even be a memory you have of one summer, anything really as long as it screams summer.
- Artwork must be 550px wide by 350px tall.
- All pieces need to be original and not stolen (obviously)
- I'd quite like this collab to be no higher rating then teen, so please keep this in mind.
- If you want your piece to be an animated that's fine, as long as it doesn't break the rules.
- All artworks will be accepted or turned down by me. If I think it's bad or needs improvement then it's not in, sorry.
- The Deadline will be some time in the summer, for now I'd say mid june.
If anybody wants to help with putting this together please get hold of me. we've got the time so I want lots of added little extras, a few songs to pick from in the background for example. Help is always appreciated.
Let's have fun with this one guys and can't wait to see what is produced.
Let it begin, here comes the sun!
Here's just a little something that I have throw together, maybe the starts of some menu art, I don't know.