New Topic Respond to this Topic
wardogblacky
wardogblacky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 23rd, 2013 @ 12:21 AM Reply

I am a firm believer that all good things come to those who wait. I keep my eye on this topic but they can take their time. I look forward to the presentation whenever it arrives. No hurry from me.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/556602?updated=1

Took awhile to upload but I finally got it going!!

MrTheJazz
MrTheJazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 23rd, 2013 @ 12:38 AM Reply

Oh great, now I have to post again.

Jacob
Jacob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:34 PM Reply

TOM GAVE PERMISSIONS

I voice act because I'm insecure about my weight.

BBS Signature
ecopper12
ecopper12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:41 PM Reply

At 5/23/13 03:34 PM, Himynameisjacob wrote: TOM GAVE PERMISSIONS

IS THIS GOOD? TELL ME THIS IS GOOD.

Jacob
Jacob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:58 PM Reply

At 5/23/13 03:41 PM, ecopper12 wrote:

It means that, assuming JaShinYa is active today, we should have our results in the very, very near future.

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:50 PM Reply

At 5/23/13 03:58 PM, Himynameisjacob wrote:
At 5/23/13 03:41 PM, ecopper12 wrote:
It means that, assuming JaShinYa is active today, we should have our results in the very, very near future.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!

It'll be like a graduation gift!!

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
Rehab-Reject
Rehab-Reject
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 23rd, 2013 @ 07:38 PM Reply

I can barely contain my little girlish excitement! Squeal!

I'm a voice actor, and I will gladly whore myself out for credit... or pie.

BBS Signature
JaShinYa
JaShinYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 23rd, 2013 @ 11:23 PM Reply

So good news and bad news... Good news is Tom finally got back to me with the help of jacob! So things should be happening soon. Bad news is, I need the audio file limit raised, but he raised my limit for SWF files. So I need to wait for that to happen. Should be soon since Tom is now aware of the predicament.

Now I'm almost certain that the trouble has outweighed the award by now, and that this is all going be highly anti-climactic for all of you, but we're almost there so might as well finish. I am hoping next time I can hook up with an animator and see if they will work on something quick for this presentation instead of just doing audio. If you guys know anyone willing to do something like that for #11 let me know!

Sorry again for all the crap and being late, but if it's worth anything to you all I have never been more impressed with the overall quality of submissions. :)

Like Let's Plays? Click Down Below... *Winky Face*

BBS Signature
moonvamp
moonvamp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 12:11 AM Reply

At 5/23/13 11:23 PM, JaShinYa wrote: Sorry again for all the crap and being late, but if it's worth anything to you all I have never been more impressed with the overall quality of submissions. :)

At least you keep us informed instead of keeping us in the dark. So to me, no worries. I'm now a bit interested in what this presentation is going to look like. 0_0

BBS Signature
JaShinYa
JaShinYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 12:18 AM Reply

At 5/24/13 12:11 AM, moonvamp wrote:
At least you keep us informed instead of keeping us in the dark. So to me, no worries. I'm now a bit interested in what this presentation is going to look like. 0_0

Well it won't look like anything since it's audio only, but you know... :p

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 12:50 AM Reply

At 5/24/13 12:18 AM, JaShinYa wrote:
At 5/24/13 12:11 AM, moonvamp wrote:
Well it won't look like anything since it's audio only, but you know... :p

Regardless this should be super special awesome! Didnt get it for graduation, but thats alright cuz I'm getting something better for my early birthday!

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

BBS Signature
JaShinYa
JaShinYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 01:12 AM Reply

At 5/24/13 12:50 AM, Chongo wrote:
Regardless this should be super special awesome! Didnt get it for graduation, but thats alright cuz I'm getting something better for my early birthday!

Well happy birthgraday!

BBS Signature
Rehab-Reject
Rehab-Reject
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 03:55 AM Reply

Maybe we'll find out the results on my daughter's birthday! We're seriously in the hospital right now to induce my wife, and my daughter will be born some day this weekend :D

BBS Signature
JaShinYa
JaShinYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 10:21 AM Reply

At 5/24/13 03:55 AM, Rehab-Reject wrote: Maybe we'll find out the results on my daughter's birthday! We're seriously in the hospital right now to induce my wife, and my daughter will be born some day this weekend :D

Congrats! That shit's scary and disgusting so have fun with that! Not to mention the 3 hours of sleep you'll get the entire time at the hospital. I spent 5 days there since my wife had to get an emergency c-section. Lucky for me, my little one is 11 months old (as of yesterday) and screaming contently in my ear as we speak!

BBS Signature
ghostcub
ghostcub
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 11:18 AM Reply

Congrats! That shit's scary and disgusting so have fun with that! Not to mention the 3 hours of sleep you'll get the entire time at the hospital. I spent 5 days there since my wife had to get an emergency c-section. Lucky for me, my little one is 11 months old (as of yesterday) and screaming contently in my ear as we speak!

Dwaaaaa :3

Rehab-Reject
Rehab-Reject
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 11:47 AM Reply

At 5/24/13 10:21 AM, JaShinYa wrote:
At 5/24/13 03:55 AM, Rehab-Reject wrote: Maybe we'll find out the results on my daughter's birthday! We're seriously in the hospital right now to induce my wife, and my daughter will be born some day this weekend :D

Ah, I can't wait until my house is caked in poo and vomit and I have an adorable child I'll be afraid to touch cuz I don't want to break her. Then I get to look forward to having to bury the bodies of boys that bring her home a second late :). Also, 5 days!? Holy shit that must have sucked mega donkey dong.

BBS Signature
JaShinYa
JaShinYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 12:03 PM Reply

At 5/24/13 11:47 AM, Rehab-Reject wrote:
Ah, I can't wait until my house is caked in poo and vomit and I have an adorable child I'll be afraid to touch cuz I don't want to break her. Then I get to look forward to having to bury the bodies of boys that bring her home a second late :). Also, 5 days!? Holy shit that must have sucked mega donkey dong.

Ha! I remember being afraid of breaking her. After a couple of months or so she'll crack her head off of something and/or you'll get over holding her like an empty egg shell. They get pretty durable pretty fast. The thing that gets old the fastest is being constantly paranoid that she's going to suffocate herself in one way or another while you're sleeping. Then when you're over that fear, you think you'll get a little more sleep... until the screaming starts. :p
And yes, when my daughter brings a boy home for the first time, my plan is to wait for him on the front porch naked, in a rocking chair while carving a shank from the bones of another human using a shotgun to shave it. Then if he gets too cocky I'll just bite him like a crazy hobo.

BBS Signature
Jacob
Jacob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 12:17 PM Reply

So uh.
When we gettin' our results, brah?

BBS Signature
FoxPirate715
FoxPirate715
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 12:22 PM Reply

At 5/24/13 12:03 PM, JaShinYa wrote:
At 5/24/13 11:47 AM, Rehab-Reject wrote:
Ha! I remember being afraid of breaking her. After a couple of months or so she'll crack her head off of something and/or you'll get over holding her like an empty egg shell. They get pretty durable pretty fast. The thing that gets old the fastest is being constantly paranoid that she's going to suffocate herself in one way or another while you're sleeping. Then when you're over that fear, you think you'll get a little more sleep... until the screaming starts. :p
And yes, when my daughter brings a boy home for the first time, my plan is to wait for him on the front porch naked, in a rocking chair while carving a shank from the bones of another human using a shotgun to shave it. Then if he gets too cocky I'll just bite him like a crazy hobo.

Hahaha, I don't know if it's because I'm a female or not, but I find this conversation of what protective father's will do to their daughters dates incredibly amusing. I know I'll be worried enough about my dating daughters (if I ever have one), but my finace will know just what the little snots is thinking, so he tells me.

Congratulations to the both of you!

JaShinYa
JaShinYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 01:00 PM Reply

At 5/24/13 12:17 PM, Himynameisjacob wrote: So uh.
When we gettin' our results, brah?

I Pmd Tom back last night. Turns out he raised my swf file limit, but i need the mp3 limit raised (I don't do flash stuff). I'm waiting for him to respond to that. You can reference the post I made last night.

BBS Signature
JaShinYa
JaShinYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 01:04 PM Reply

At 5/24/13 12:22 PM, FoxPirate715 wrote:
Hahaha, I don't know if it's because I'm a female or not, but I find this conversation of what protective father's will do to their daughters dates incredibly amusing. I know I'll be worried enough about my dating daughters (if I ever have one), but my finace will know just what the little snots is thinking, so he tells me.

It's true that a guy will probably know what another guy is thinking. The problem is that the daughter won't believe the dad when he says "He just wants to get into your pants. I know because I've been there." To which she'll respond: "But Dyyaaaaaddd... we're in luuuuuuurrrrv!"..... actually I hope to raise her to be a good judge of character, but I was teen only a few years ago so I know hormones and emotion cloud judgement. lol

BBS Signature
FoxPirate715
FoxPirate715
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 01:10 PM Reply

At 5/24/13 01:04 PM, JaShinYa wrote:

It's true that a guy will probably know what another guy is thinking. The problem is that the daughter won't believe the dad when he says "He just wants to get into your pants. I know because I've been there." To which she'll respond: "But Dyyaaaaaddd... we're in luuuuuuurrrrv!"..... actually I hope to raise her to be a good judge of character, but I was teen only a few years ago so I know hormones and emotion cloud judgement. lol

Man I'm tired...so many typeos in that last post xP

Ugh, THAT'S the part I dread most. My children will THINK they're in love when we will obviously see right through that! It took me years to realize that I was in love, but I guess we're all different huh?
It is possible to raise your little girl to be smart enough not to give into that kind of pressure, and I wish you good luck!

JaShinYa
JaShinYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 02:34 PM Reply

The closer it gets to 5 the more I hope that Tom didn't forget to check the message I sent him. :-/

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 02:58 PM Reply

Come for the Voice Acting Contest. Stay for the talk of glorious childbirth

BBS Signature
Jacob
Jacob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 03:02 PM Reply

At 5/24/13 02:34 PM, JaShinYa wrote: The closer it gets to 5 the more I hope that Tom didn't forget to check the message I sent him. :-/

I shot him a message.

BBS Signature
ZipZipper
ZipZipper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 03:13 PM Reply

I think it's sexy when fathers talk about handling babies.

BBS Signature
JaShinYa
JaShinYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 03:26 PM Reply

At 5/24/13 02:58 PM, Chongo wrote: Come for the Voice Acting Contest. Stay for the talk of glorious childbirth

Ironically the presentation I'm trying to upload is like the disgusting afterbirth of a woman popping out a 50lb baby.

@jacob: thanks. he usually answers mine within 24 hours, but idk what's up. Must be a busy time up that joint... yo.

BBS Signature
Rehab-Reject
Rehab-Reject
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 03:45 PM Reply

At 5/24/13 01:04 PM, JaShinYa wrote:

Personally I hope to raise my daughter to love Jesus so that she won't throw herself at every douche bag that gives
Her attention. Men are dicks that think with their dicks, hell I might have that tattooed under her eyelids so she will be reminded how much assholes boys are every time she blinks. That'slike the apex of subliminal messaging

BBS Signature
JaShinYa
JaShinYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 04:15 PM Reply

At 5/24/13 03:45 PM, Rehab-Reject wrote: Personally I hope to raise my daughter to love Jesus so that she won't throw herself at every douche bag that gives
Her attention. Men are dicks that think with their dicks, hell I might have that tattooed under her eyelids so she will be reminded how much assholes boys are every time she blinks. That'slike the apex of subliminal messaging

Yeah but then there's got to be a balance. If you seem too controlling then she may end up resenting you and doing things out of spite.

BBS Signature
Rehab-Reject
Rehab-Reject
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Acting Contest 10 May. 24th, 2013 @ 05:22 PM Reply

At 5/24/13 04:15 PM, JaShinYa wrote:
At 5/24/13 03:45 PM, Rehab-Reject wrote: Personally I hope to raise my daughter to love Jesus so that she won't throw herself at every douche bag that gives
Yeah but then there's got to be a balance. If you seem too controlling then she may end up resenting you and doing things out of spite.

Well of course, I'm not going to be all Nazi-tastic on her lol, I'll raise her with good values that she will hopefully adopt as her own, as opposed to feeling they were forced upon her

BBS Signature