00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boochingi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DMT

744 Views | 22 Replies

DMT 2013-03-27 00:19:26

DMT..The drug.

I have never done it, but I was wondering if anybody here tried it out and would like to share their experiences..or thoughts..or comments.

Exploring the stranger side of life...

www.indianakairos.wordpress.com

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 00:24:35

I've been considering trying it out.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 00:28:19

At 3/27/13 12:24 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: yes I tried it I got into psychosis and thought these diapers I stole were superman pants so I ran around town in a diaper punching people in the stomach until the police tried to subdue me it took 3 k9's and a taser

Naw, quitchuh pulling of the legs. That didn't happen.

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 00:29:58

I've tried it thrice. It's intense, amazing, relaxing, eye opening, even a bit frightening... it is truly sublime, and makes most other psychedelics seem like child's play.

There really isn't much specific detail I can give you about it... trying reading up on it via Erowid and checking out the experience vaults if you're looking for some more personal accounts... though these tend to be somewhat sensationalized.

When it comes to psychedelics, the best way to see what it's like is to try it yourself.

I wouldn't recommend DMT being your first psychedelic experience. I also would not recommend trying it until you're roughly 17-20 years old. Let your brain develop before you start experimenting with psychedelics. I took acid for the first time when I was fifteen, and have taken it several times since them... as a result, I have become a very bizarre 22 year old.

I'm still awesome nevertheless, though.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 00:35:49

At 3/27/13 12:29 AM, Seasons wrote: I've tried it thrice. It's intense, amazing, relaxing, eye opening, even a bit frightening... it is truly sublime, and makes most other psychedelics seem like child's play.

There really isn't much specific detail I can give you about it... trying reading up on it via Erowid and checking out the experience vaults if you're looking for some more personal accounts... though these tend to be somewhat sensationalized.

When it comes to psychedelics, the best way to see what it's like is to try it yourself.

I wouldn't recommend DMT being your first psychedelic experience. I also would not recommend trying it until you're roughly 17-20 years old. Let your brain develop before you start experimenting with psychedelics. I took acid for the first time when I was fifteen, and have taken it several times since them... as a result, I have become a very bizarre 22 year old.

I'm still awesome nevertheless, though.

Glad to hear you're still awesome, lol.

It's very unlikely that I'll end up taking DMT, I am very interested in the experiences I've heard from other people about it. As far as psychadelics go, it wouldn't be my first. Tried shrooms a few times and acid once, had great times each time. It didn't make me any more bizarre, more like it brought out the bizarre that was already there.

Thank you for the website recommendation, I'll uh go and uh check uh it out..uh yeah!! *raises fist*

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 00:39:08

At 3/27/13 12:35 AM, Kairos wrote: It's very unlikely that I'll end up taking DMT, I am very interested in the experiences I've heard from other people about it. As far as psychadelics go, it wouldn't be my first. Tried shrooms a few times and acid once, had great times each time. It didn't make me any more bizarre, more like it brought out the bizarre that was already there.

Honestly, if you enjoyed shrooms and acid, then you don't have much to worry about in terms of having a 'bad trip' on DMT. If you feel like you've learned something about yourself, the world around you, or your place within it as a result of your past psychedelic experiences, then I highly recommend you consider trying DMT for the same purposes.

Thank you for the website recommendation, I'll uh go and uh check uh it out..uh yeah!! *raises fist*

Not a problem. Erowid is one of the best websites out there; it's very reliable and informative.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 00:50:39

Honestly, if you enjoyed shrooms and acid, then you don't have much to worry about in terms of having a 'bad trip' on DMT. If you feel like you've learned something about yourself, the world around you, or your place within it as a result of your past psychedelic experiences, then I highly recommend you consider trying DMT for the same purposes.

I've considered it...
I feel like I could go for a mind expansion, or maybe not. lol If it ever comes my way, who knows?

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 00:55:59

if you have to think this hard about it you're not ready to experience it

NOOBS SUCKS

BBS Signature

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 01:00:07

At 3/27/13 12:55 AM, HotActionYifFur wrote: if you have to think this hard about it you're not ready to experience it

You're right. I'm not ready to try it.
It's a topic I'm interested in and just wanted to hear what others had to say about it.

Have you tried it?

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 01:23:11

At 3/27/13 01:20 AM, Shockoach wrote: drugs are for thugs

and crack is whack.

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 01:24:04

A couple of my friends all smoked it once, they all said it was like you where dreaming of what was going on. Like they where awake with the sensation that they where dreaming. And that they all though some whacked out crazy shit and non of them wanted to interrupt the silence by talking.

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 01:27:33

At 3/27/13 01:24 AM, 372 wrote: A couple of my friends all smoked it once, they all said it was like you where dreaming of what was going on. Like they where awake with the sensation that they where dreaming. And that they all though some whacked out crazy shit and non of them wanted to interrupt the silence by talking.

If you remember, what kind of stuff were they talking about?
And why did they choose to remain silent?

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 01:31:50

It's always been really intriguing to try psychedelics to me.

However, I'm more worried that I would get overstimulated or have a really bad trip due to an overactive imagination and the fact that my mind won't shut off.

So if I have a bad trip, I'm stuck with the images. :(

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 02:02:38

I want to try DMT before i die, but don't know where I would find a reliable retailer since i hear its hard to get anyway; but worth its experience

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 02:05:05

At 3/27/13 01:27 AM, Kairos wrote:
At 3/27/13 01:24 AM, 372 wrote: A couple of my friends all smoked it once, they all said it was like you where dreaming of what was going on. Like they where awake with the sensation that they where dreaming. And that they all though some whacked out crazy shit and non of them wanted to interrupt the silence by talking.
If you remember, what kind of stuff were they talking about?
And why did they choose to remain silent?

Lol they never told me, but there is a video taken by someone who didn't partake in the DMT smoking and after 5 minutes of silence goes "Guys what the fuck " and laughs and my friend just goes "Shh the silence is just...perfect. Please, its perfect man"
Idk They said they enjoyed the silence?

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 04:27:34

At 3/27/13 01:23 AM, Kairos wrote:
and crack is whack.

and coke is joke

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 04:36:49

At 3/27/13 04:27 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
and crack is whack.
and coke is joke

And weed is what I smoke

BBS Signature

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 04:46:51

At 3/27/13 04:36 AM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote:
At 3/27/13 04:27 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
and crack is whack.
and coke is joke
And weed is what I smoke

Aw man, that doesn't rhyme! :P It should've been...

And weed is what I need

Also a bag of swag

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 04:56:21

ketamine is better, the experience is actually real and not just hallucinations

BBS Signature

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 06:11:13

At 3/27/13 04:56 AM, Tstelie wrote: the experience is actually real and not just hallucinations

Define real

DMT

BBS Signature

Response to DMT 2013-03-27 12:48:20

At 3/27/13 06:11 AM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote:
At 3/27/13 04:56 AM, Tstelie wrote: the experience is actually real and not just hallucinations
Define real

Dangit Morpheus..