00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yamusy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Banzanimation's Art

4,624 Views | 59 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Banzanimation's Art 2013-03-26 15:51:42

Hello! im here to show you my art and pics and cartoons i make.
i had another thread but it got deleted soo..... i made a new one.

with nothing else to say. Enjoy!

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-03-26 15:53:24

i will be posting most of the pics i had in my other thread, or at least the ones i think are better.
heres the second one

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-03-26 15:55:00

here's the third one.
any feedback would be very appreciated

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-03-26 15:57:13

something i made in my art class, it was when i first started

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-03-26 16:22:51

this is a more recent pic, made it on saturday( its the taj mahal)
what we had to do with this one was to look at the picture and capture the principal elements that composed the picture, then we put the pic upside down so we couldnt see it and start to draw it. then we looked at it again to draw the details, etc.

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-03-26 17:02:48

At 3/26/13 03:51 PM, BanzanimationStudios wrote: Hello! im here to show you my art and pics and cartoons i make.
i had another thread but it got deleted soo..... i made a new one.

That is strange your other thread got deleted. Anyhow, hello again! What you create from your art class are definitely your strongest pieces. The eye looks good.

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-03-26 18:45:11

At 3/26/13 05:02 PM, gayhobbit wrote: That is strange your other thread got deleted. Anyhow, hello again! What you create from your art class are definitely your strongest pieces. The eye looks good.

yeah, it was a confusion and stuff. thanks a lot i realy appreciate it!

here is a logo i did for a school project

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-03-26 18:48:07

here there are three of my main characters, i plan making a series with them, involving powers and stuff, but it will be in spanish so i will think about making a version with subtitles

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-03-26 20:42:57

At 3/26/13 06:48 PM, BanzanimationStudios wrote: here there are three of my main characters, i plan making a series with them, involving powers and stuff, but it will be in spanish so i will think about making a version with subtitles

I think you need to add some features that distinguish your characters from one another.
Try giving them different clothes, different body types, faces... This can go a long way in character concept.

Burning is a terrible way to go...

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-03-27 00:05:26

At 3/26/13 08:42 PM, BagamCadet wrote:
I think you need to add some features that distinguish your characters from one another.
Try giving them different clothes, different body types, faces... This can go a long way in character concept.

ok, ill think of that, thanks!

here is an exercise i made some time ago in my class

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-02 22:32:15

hey!, so its been a while since i last posted, ive been busy lately so i didnt had time to update this, but here i am again!

Lately ive been going to book stores and places looking for books to help me draw better, i got a kindle so i'm going to read them there:)

Also i bought a sketchbook (it says "artist sketch diary", it looks kinda ugly so i will decorate it) here i will make my drawings instead of white sheets, it will be more easy since i can carry it around, so i can make more life drawing.

Some days ago i finished a animatic for the intro of the series im working on, i already send it to my pal who is making the music and sounds and stuff

Maybe i will post something here laterish or soon so..see ya!

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-04 03:02:41

so here it is, some face sketches i did, also drew pops from regular show( regret marking it, it traspassed to the next page)

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-04 03:05:29

here are some more, see the result

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-04 03:07:19

random faces

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-04 03:08:49

sketch of one of my characters

sorry for the date, i dont know how to remove it

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-04 18:54:24

some old studies

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-04 19:29:28

I can see you've done some real-life art studies in your class. You may not feel like it, but that is genuinely the best road to go down for now. Studying real life, especially the human body considering you like to create characters. If you get a good understanding of these things, then you can apply them to your style and create much more varied and interesting characters. I think currently that's what your work lacks the most (variety). A lot of your characters are looking very similar, and I think it's because you don't have the fundamentals to work with, body types especially. Study the body, study it well, and keep it up!

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-05 00:58:52

another character, playing guitar

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-16 20:33:17

some faces i drew with "fun with a pencil"

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-17 20:24:21

a sketch a made for a friend

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-18 02:15:21

At 4/16/13 08:33 PM, BanzanimationStudios wrote: some faces i drew with "fun with a pencil"

Hello. Welcome to the art forum. I must say that your art looks very promising. Although it needs a bit work, specifically the way you make your lines. As others have said, when you draw a line, it is more optimal to use your entire arm instead of relying on your wrist. If you do not find this advice suited for you, I apologize. In a nutshell, just try to make softer and cleaner lines when you draw. Might take some time and effort but nothing worth acquiring is gained easily.

With all that said, I really think you have a good future in art if you keep going on the right track. Once again, on behalf of the entire forum, I welcome you with a warm smile.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-18 07:41:38

At 4/18/13 02:15 AM, Fifty-50 wrote:
At 4/16/13 08:33 PM, BanzanimationStudios wrote: some faces i drew with "fun with a pencil"
Hello. Welcome to the art forum.

Lol Fifty, he's been here a while, this is his second art thread.

As for the faces Banzai, what's up with the cheeks? It looks like they're all trying to store nuts for the winter.

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-18 07:48:23

At 4/18/13 07:41 AM, bigjonny13 wrote: It looks like they're all trying to store nuts for the winter.

Its the invasion of the squirrel people.....

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-18 08:07:33

At 4/18/13 07:41 AM, bigjonny13 wrote:
At 4/18/13 02:15 AM, Fifty-50 wrote:
Hello. Welcome to the art forum.
Lol Fifty, he's been here a while, this is his second art thread.

As for the faces Banzai, what's up with the cheeks? It looks like they're all trying to store nuts for the winter.

Oops. I guess my constant disappearances had been causing unawareness on my part. Still, it's my first time meeting him, so I guess a welcome from me still stands.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-04-18 20:02:12

At 4/18/13 02:15 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: Hello. Welcome to the art forum. I must say that your art looks very promising. Although it needs a bit work, specifically the way you make your lines. As others have said, when you draw a line, it is more optimal to use your entire arm instead of relying on your wrist. If you do not find this advice suited for you, I apologize. In a nutshell, just try to make softer and cleaner lines when you draw. Might take some time and effort but nothing worth acquiring is gained easily.

With all that said, I really think you have a good future in art if you keep going on the right track. Once again, on behalf of the entire forum, I welcome you with a warm smile.

thanks a lot fifty! i really appreciate it, i will try to do cleaner lines.It was nice meeting you!

as for the cheeks..it looked hilarious

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-05-29 01:55:12

IS THIS STILL ALIVE?!
its been a long time since i posted, like a month or so, anyway ive been busy with some things like im making the final drawing for my art class, its the taj mahal but bigger and better.
also i got into a pair of clases with my teacher about face drawing, ive learned a LOT! its pretty fun by the way, it will only be 3 classes, today was the 2nd one. ill be posting what ive done from yesterday to today.

these are some of the initial sketches to construct the face, did em yesterday

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-05-29 01:59:02

the same, but a bigger one

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-05-29 02:00:14

one with some shading made, sorry if the pics look blurry

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-05-29 02:03:03

another one with shading

Banzanimation's Art

Response to Banzanimation's Art 2013-05-29 08:58:55