Be a Supporter!
jarryharry
jarryharry
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Cigarettes Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 11:03 PM Reply

(BEFORE YOU READ - Please don't post in this thread if you're against tobacco products and the side effects that come along with them, I don't want to hear it even though it's probably going to happen anyway).

So....

Who here is a smoker?

My cigarette of choice is Newport Box 100's. Smooth menthol taste, quality tobacco and it has been my favorite since I started smoking. Menthol cigarettes in general are the best IMO, anything else is sub-par or even just straight up disgusting. As far as non-mint taste cigs go, Marlboro Reds (AKA cowboy killas) would have to be the runner-up. Now I will admit that the only thing I have against cigarettes is the price that comes with them, but if you have a decent level of income then it isn't all that bad. Sometimes when payday comes around, I will ball da PHUC out and just buy an entire carton and smoke like there's no tomorrow.

Discuss!

Cigarettes

Seasons
Seasons
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Writer
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 11:12 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 11:03 PM, jarryharry wrote: My cigarette of choice is Newport Box 100's.

I used to smoke Newports. I've never been a fan of 100's, though.

Smooth menthol taste, quality tobacco ...

Quality tobacco... in Newports? You must have low standards, my friend.

Now I will admit that the only thing I have against cigarettes is the price that comes with them,

Yeah, and, you know, the whole cancer thing...

Now-a-days I smoke Parliament Lights. I've always loved the recessed filters, though for no particular reason. I started smoking cigarettes about six years ago. It took about a year for me to become addicted to them. I have been through several other drug addictions, but nicotine has by far been the hardest to quit... and it's not due simply to the fact that they are available in stores.

If anyone is just now getting into the habit of smoking tobacco, I insist that you give it a second thought. Everyone under the age of 30 that starts smoking is likely doing so because they, essentially, think it's cool. I did. OP did. And everyone else within modern times did. Eventually, however, you realize that it's not that all cool, but is actually incredibly fucking stupid.

But, yeah, Parliament Lights are my go to.

Creative Writing.
Amateur Voice Acting.
Let's be friends. Send me a PM.

BBS Signature
Tobi
Tobi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 11:19 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 11:03 PM, jarryharry wrote: (BEFORE YOU READ - Please don't post in this thread if you're against tobacco products and the side effects that come along with them, I don't want to hear it even though it's probably going to happen anyway).

don't tell me what do do you tobacco fascist.

i hope you die of the c word (b12 can't save you from yourself!)

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 11:29 PM Reply

I can't really afford to smoke, that and my girlfriend who I am pretty much married to hates it.
So, I avoid smoking as much as possible. When I do smoke it is usually just with my manager at work or something on our breaks, just to talk and hang out. I'm mostly a social smoker now, which is good, since I was smoking about a pack a day, sometimes almost two.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 12:56 AM Reply

I use to puff Black and Milds when I had no weed, but i stopped doing that cuz the smoke stays in your clothes. also
FUck lung cancer

Cigarettes

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 01:09 AM Reply

I've been a heavy smoker for about a year and a half now. I'm trying to quit at the moment, but my cigarette of choice is definitely the Marlboro Red. Great flavor. I can't stand menthol, so Newports are a no for me.

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 01:16 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 01:09 AM, Jeffyx wrote: I've been a heavy smoker for about a year and a half now. I'm trying to quit at the moment, but my cigarette of choice is definitely the Marlboro Red. Great flavor. I can't stand menthol, so Newports are a no for me.

omg how bad is smoking! i just started yesterday and im trying to quit BUT ITS SO HARD! i will one day tho, just after this one next cig.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 01:31 AM Reply

whenever I do smoke, it's generally red camel shorts. no filter, and it tastes and smells like barn. love it.

lel

RandomRoarness
RandomRoarness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 01:43 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 01:09 AM, Jeffyx wrote: I've been a heavy smoker for about a year and a half now. I'm trying to quit at the moment, but my cigarette of choice is definitely the Marlboro Red. Great flavor. I can't stand menthol, so Newports are a no for me.

I have to agree. Marlboro Red are the way to go. Tried the gold pack before but it doesn't fancy me. Newports become a blight to my existence. Menthol is alright, but the only menthol I approve of is Camel Crush

happy, sad....!?

"if you're ever getting buttfucked go with scarlet velvet " - Bantam

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 01:46 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 01:31 AM, Sequenced wrote: whenever I do smoke, it's generally red camel shorts. no filter, and it tastes and smells like barn. love it.

ill only smoke if seq doez

None

EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 01:54 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 01:46 AM, Luis wrote:
At 3/26/13 01:31 AM, Sequenced wrote: whenever I do smoke, it's generally red camel shorts. no filter, and it tastes and smells like barn. love it.

Smoking is bad for you Luis.

Don't give into peer pressure.

Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 02:02 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 01:46 AM, Luis wrote:

only if u com 2 nyc with meee

oh btw to those who think smoking is BAD:

smoking once or twice a week is OKAY. Your lungs can heal itself. I use to have asthma and I probably go through a pack in a few months and I'm doing just fine as if I didn't even smoke.

lel

EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 02:05 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 02:02 AM, Sequenced wrote: smoking once or twice a week is OKAY. Your lungs can heal itself. I use to have asthma and I probably go through a pack in a few months and I'm doing just fine as if I didn't even smoke.

You're going to develop lung cancer and then who will be the okay one???

Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 02:09 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 02:05 AM, EJR wrote:
At 3/26/13 02:02 AM, Sequenced wrote: smoking once or twice a week is OKAY. Your lungs can heal itself. I use to have asthma and I probably go through a pack in a few months and I'm doing just fine as if I didn't even smoke.
You're going to develop lung cancer and then who will be the okay one???

ha ha ur 2 funpy

lel

unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 02:10 AM Reply

smoking cigarettes is a waste of productivity and harms not just you the smoker

Ononymous
Ononymous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 03:25 AM Reply

Official thread video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80oLTiVW_lc.

BANGsquared
BANGsquared
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 04:55 AM Reply

I smoke Sobraine Blacks. I don't think you can find them in the US, so I'll add a pic:

Cigarettes

// Kongregate // Tumblr // Reddit // Steam //

BBS Signature
Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 05:00 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 04:55 AM, BANGsquared wrote: I smoke Sobraine Blacks. I don't think you can find them in the US, so I'll add a pic:

That packaging is classy.

I smoke cigars, Monte Cristos if I get a choice.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Ononymous
Ononymous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 05:15 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 05:00 AM, Prinzy2 wrote:
I smoke cigars, Monte Cristos if I get a choice.

Cigars are God-tier cigarettes, there is nothing better to smoke after a hard days work.

NuttyAffection
NuttyAffection
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 05:58 AM Reply

Only cigars.
I have smoked cigarettes for 14 years so i have my share of tar in my lungs though.

Cigarettes

Don't read beyond the dots.

GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 06:20 AM Reply

When it comes to cigarettes, Camel unfiltered is the way to go. No question. I just wish all cigarettes weren't nearly as expensive as they are. The prices are the result of legislators and chief executives trying to make buying a pack as painful as possible. They need to accept the fact that cigarettes will be here to stay no matter what.

'Cause you're feeding the fire within me...
Twitter | NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 07:40 AM Reply

I indulge in the very occasional hookah or grape cigar. Nothing more.

GONNA BE CANCERING SO HARD

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature
TacoBell-Lord
TacoBell-Lord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Art Lover
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 07:52 AM Reply

Newports accompanied by a glass of Jacky D...pretty much

Searching for naughty things in 16bit RPGs

Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 07:53 AM Reply

This may come as a huge surprise to you all, but I don't suck off or spend money on fags. It's just my preference. I don't crave having something continuously shoved in my mouth and sucking it all day long. And I certainly don't suck off a dozen fags a day!

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 08:59 AM Reply

My girlfriend has a flavoured e-cigarette and it's just as pleasant as a cigarette. When you stop smoking for a while cigarettes become pretty rotten.

When I smoked I used to prefer Camels and Marlborough Reds. Not blue 'smooth low tar' girly Camels, either. I used to smoke cigarettes that were 50% twigs, I loved the harshness.

I still smoke joints but far fewer than I used to - it's hard to completely shake the nicotine addiction so I'm trying to just use a vapouriser and smoke bongs nowadays. Nonetheless, my favourite rolling tobacco is Cutters Choice - it's sweet and somewhat tasteless, so it mixes well with weed.

FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Melancholy
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 09:05 AM Reply

I used to smoke roll-your-own American Spirits. After a while I stopped feeling any different when I smoked them. Used to feel a rush of calm, very light headed, then started getting nothing so I just quit.

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
:3

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 12:22 PM Reply

I smoke. Actually, I think I'm going to go out for a cigarette now.
Unlike most smokers, I don't actually pick a brand and stick with it. For me, that's like eating nothing but pizza for my entire life. There's a whole world of cigarettes out there. Why smoke just one?

Right now, I have Pall Mall blacks. They're pretty much the cheapest you can get (off of a Native American Reservation) and I like the taste anyway.

American Spirit Menthol are my favorite. They're like four dollars more than PMs though.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 12:23 PM Reply

I used to smoke American Spirit (the menthols) cause I figured additive free would be at least marginally better for my lungs.

Instead of quitting I decided to cut it back to smoking one day a week, but it didn't work out. My excuse for smoking was that it helped me "relax" but it only seemed that way because I was irritated any time I didn't have a cigarette in my hand. Tobacco really is nothing but a useless addiction. Quit cold turkey after I realized that.

Still smoke joints occasionally and weed quite a bit but never with tobacco.

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 12:25 PM Reply

I used to smoke cig, took a long time to get it off my dirty habit list.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Cigarettes Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 12:29 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 02:10 AM, unowned wrote: harms not just you the smoker

Bullshit. Walking by a smoker every once in a while and getting a tiny whiff of smoke from the open air is not going to give you lung cancer. Even if second hand smoke is worse you simply will not be exposed to enough. Besides, smoking publicly is banned in most places now.

The only smokers that harm other people are those that smoke inside around their children, and people that do shit like that are worthless parents in plenty of other ways.