Be a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

  • 57,732 Views
  • 5,284 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Member since: May. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 03:09:27 Reply

At 3/27/13 03:08 AM, fuzzum111 wrote: As for your wish, granted. But your father develops a back issue, starts drinking, and ends up killing everyone in their sleep except you, then offs himself leaving you with the cleanup.

So where's the wish?


Tick Tock

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 03:11:02 Reply

At 3/27/13 02:59 AM, kisame wrote: I wish My parents never divorced.

Your parents stay together, but on a vacation with them, you all die in a horrible car crash.

I wish I was never born.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Member since: May. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 03:15:04 Reply

At 3/27/13 03:11 AM, VJF wrote:
At 3/27/13 02:59 AM, kisame wrote: I wish My parents never divorced.
Your parents stay together, but on a vacation with them, you all die in a horrible car crash.

I wish I was never born.

Granted, you are aborted by your parents, thereby being condemned to hell, which you find out is very real, you spend eternity in hell suffering in ways that are unimaginable to us, mere mortals.

I wish to be murdered in the most horrible and painful way.


Tick Tock

BBS Signature
fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 03:24:01 Reply

At 3/27/13 03:15 AM, Falonefal wrote:
At 3/27/13 03:11 AM, VJF wrote:
At 3/27/13 02:59 AM, kisame wrote: I wish My parents never divorced.
Your parents stay together, but on a vacation with them, you all die in a horrible car crash.

I wish I was never born.
Granted, you are aborted by your parents, thereby being condemned to hell, which you find out is very real, you spend eternity in hell suffering in ways that are unimaginable to us, mere mortals.

I wish to be murdered in the most horrible and painful way.

(I'll do your wish then let you do mine, sorry forgot to post a wish! haha)

Granted, but you are chased down, and attacked by what one could only describe as an "Orbital cacti bombardment" Meaning yes, cactus, with tungsten carbide needles rain down from the atmosphere one or two at a time and attempt to kill you. You don't know when they will strike, you can hear them coming and their aim is not "lead" meaning when they start their orbital approach, if you take a few steps it will miss you, aiming for where you were. They are also sentient, and feel pain so you can hear something accounting to a scream when they get near the ground and impact, exploding into a shower of green goop and very sharp needles. This will continue to happen, at any hour any season, any day of the week. Anywhere you are. So one could hit your house, aiming for where you are sleeping and just leave a hole in your roof.

I wish for every fursuit, no matter how derpy and unrealistic, to come alive, and attempt to escape it's container, and assemble itself into a proper being. Once let out, or escaped it would assemble itself into a proper, head, body, arms and legs assembly, and be supported by an invisible skeleton to give it some regularity.


My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 03:26:28 Reply

At 3/27/13 03:15 AM, Falonefal wrote: I wish to be murdered in the most horrible and painful way.

Granted, but it is the person you love the most that does the deed.

I wish that I had a job that pays well, has good working hours, nice people to work with and I enjoy doing the work.


#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Member since: May. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 03:37:16 Reply

At 3/27/13 03:24 AM, fuzzum111 wrote: I wish for every fursuit, no matter how derpy and unrealistic, to come alive, and attempt to escape it's container, and assemble itself into a proper being. Once let out, or escaped it would assemble itself into a proper, head, body, arms and legs assembly, and be supported by an invisible skeleton to give it some regularity.

That was quite the way to grant a wish...

As for your wish: Granted, but you immediately lose your furry fetish that changes into revolting hate towards anything that has to do with fursuits, moreover, the fursuits follow you around for the rest of your life always keeping you awake and breaking your concentration.

At 3/27/13 03:26 AM, Mismo wrote: I wish that I had a job that pays well, has good working hours, nice people to work with and I enjoy doing the work.

Granted, you are brainwashed by the government into believing that whatever job you do actually pays quite well, has great working hours, nice people to work with, and that you ENJOY IT.
You start working as a Phone Salesman.

I wish the internet to be destroyed.


Tick Tock

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 04:38:03 Reply

At 3/27/13 03:37 AM, Falonefal wrote: I wish the internet to be destroyed.

Your wish becomes granted. With no internet, people start actually leaving their houses to do things, but with so many people walking the streets, riots quickly escalade, and when they find out you are responsible for the destructuion of the internet, they hang you until you almost die, burn you in a pit, and tie you to a stake and throw rocks at you until you finally die.

I wish North Korea was destroyed in a nuclear testing accident.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 04:50:47 Reply

At 3/27/13 04:38 AM, VJF wrote: I wish North Korea was destroyed in a nuclear testing accident.

North Korea is destroyed in a nuclear testing accident, along with the rest of the world.

I wish I could break glass with my voice.

Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Member since: May. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 05:01:47 Reply

At 3/27/13 04:50 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: I wish I could break glass with my voice.

Granted, you can break ONE glass thing in the world with your voice, but you don't know which one.

I wish for the next person to corrupt my wish to be wealthy and have a happy life.


Tick Tock

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 05:49:24 Reply

At 3/27/13 05:01 AM, Falonefal wrote:
I wish for the next person to corrupt my wish to be wealthy and have a happy life.

Granted, but...wait...SHIT. Does that negate it?

Hold on...I'll have a wealthy and happy life...and uh...I'll hire you, but I'll be a wreckless spender, engaging in fraudulant activities to maintain my happiness.

As I flee the country, I shovel my tremendous debt unto you as you claim my identity...where the authorities descend on your head without you knowing a thing.

After years of due process through the courts, they eventually find out that you're not me, but the court costs and tarnished reputations leave a mark on your credit and your reputation that you will never shake for the rest of your life. While I get away without any worries or repurcussions, living the rest of my day as a pilot in the bahamas.

I wish I that I could never get sunburned ever again.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 06:01:03 Reply

At 3/27/13 05:49 AM, Phobotech wrote: I wish I that I could never get sunburned ever again.

Granted, your skin is so thick the sun can't harm it, but you can never move again.

I wish I didn't always miss out on NG's rush hour because it's the f***ing middle of the night over here!


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 06:18:24 Reply

At 3/27/13 06:01 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish I didn't always miss out on NG's rush hour because it's the f***ing middle of the night over here!

Your wish is granted. THe sun never goes down where you are at ever again, so no matter what time it is anywhere in the world, it is daytime where you are forever.

I wish my hands would stop going numb when I play computer games.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 06:38:05 Reply

At 3/27/13 06:23 AM, Vnzi wrote:
At 3/27/13 06:18 AM, VJF wrote: I wish my hands would stop going numb when I play computer games.
they automatically go fire whenever they get close to that.
I wish for something stupid.

Sorry, my sister is not available at the moment.

I wish I hadn't said this.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 06:44:08 Reply

At 3/27/13 06:38 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I hadn't said this.

You didn't say this, but because of that, you set of a chain of events that eventually leads to the third world war. Nice going, asshole.

I wish I knew what the fuck I was doing on my math test today.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 07:00:36 Reply

At 3/27/13 06:44 AM, Scarface wrote:
At 3/27/13 06:38 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I hadn't said this.
You didn't say this, but because of that, you set of a chain of events that eventually leads to the third world war. Nice going, asshole.

I wish I knew what the fuck I was doing on my math test today.

You know what you're doing: You just say "F*** this!" and shoot up your whole school.

I wish I knew what to say next.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 07:03:55 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:00 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish I knew what to say next.

You say it, but it makes everyone hate you forever. You die alone.

Don't say it.

I wish I never had to sleep ever. Like a perpetual state of well-rested, balanced alertness, and I could be productive all day without ever getting tired.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 07:24:03 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:06 AM, Vnzi wrote:
At 3/27/13 07:03 AM, Phobotech wrote: I wish I never had to sleep ever. Like a perpetual state of well-rested, balanced alertness, and I could be productive all day without ever getting tired.
allowed, but you'll have to give up naps and cola
I wish for someone to play with

It's my sister.

oh sh** not again

I wish I was sober.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 07:33:00 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:24 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I was sober.

You sober up and realize the world is a horrible place.

I wish we could travel at light-speed.

ManiacCop2
ManiacCop2
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 07:34:14 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:24 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/27/13 07:06 AM, Vnzi wrote:
At 3/27/13 07:03 AM, Phobotech wrote: I wish I never had to sleep ever. Like a perpetual state of well-rested, balanced alertness, and I could be productive all day without ever getting tired.
allowed, but you'll have to give up naps and cola
I wish for someone to play with
It's my sister.
oh sh** not again
I wish I was sober.

Wish granted you're now sober. Unfortunately you are now completely immune to the effects of Alcohol including the cleansing effects i.e. Alcohol hand wash, so you end up infecting and entire hospital wing with a deadly bacteria forcing the hospital you have somehow found yourself in into lock-down. In the resulting panic you're trampled to death.

I wish I had a decent Job


BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 07:35:06 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:24 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I was sober.

Olay, but you have a terrible hangover complete with constant vomiting and explosive diarrhea.

I wish for a sandwich.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 07:35:47 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:24 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I was sober.

You become sober, but instantly regret it because you realize life sucks when you are, so you start drnking again but go too far and end up in a three way with your sister and her boyfriend.

I wish humans had another way of disposing of waste other than shitting it out the butt.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
ManiacCop2
ManiacCop2
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 07:38:20 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:35 AM, VJF wrote:
At 3/27/13 07:24 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I was sober.
You become sober, but instantly regret it because you realize life sucks when you are, so you start drnking again but go too far and end up in a three way with your sister and her boyfriend.

I wish humans had another way of disposing of waste other than shitting it out the butt.

Wish granted people now vomit said waste out of their mouths.

I still wish I had a job


BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 07:40:36 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:33 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/27/13 07:24 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I was sober.
You sober up and realize the world is a horrible place.

I wish we could travel at light-speed.

Okay, but the incredible force tears you apart and you're reduced to nothing but a fine red paste.

At 3/27/13 07:34 AM, ManiacCop2 wrote: I wish I had a decent Job

You are elected to public office, but you're assassinated on your first day.

I wish I had a sandwich.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 07:44:31 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:40 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: I wish I had a sandwich.

Wish granted, here's your sandwich with human meat on it.

I wish I had some sort of life.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

ManiacCop2
ManiacCop2
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 07:45:04 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:40 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 3/27/13 07:33 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/27/13 07:24 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I was sober.
You sober up and realize the world is a horrible place.

I wish we could travel at light-speed.
Okay, but the incredible force tears you apart and you're reduced to nothing but a fine red paste.
At 3/27/13 07:34 AM, ManiacCop2 wrote: I wish I had a decent Job
You are elected to public office, but you're assassinated on your first day.

I wish I had a sandwich.

Wish granted but, the contents of the sandwich are 6 years out of date.

I wish I was Immortal


BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 07:53:22 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:44 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/27/13 07:40 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: I wish I had a sandwich.
Wish granted, here's your sandwich with human meat on it.

I wish I had some sort of life.

You now have a very active social life. You're already sick of everyone you know and want them all to die.

At 3/27/13 07:45 AM, ManiacCop2 wrote:
At 3/27/13 07:40 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
I wish I was Immortal

Congrats. You are now a a head floating in a jar, being indefinitely preserved on a shelf, stuck between thebeads of Anna Nocole Smith and Ayn Rand. You wish you were dead.

I wish I had a pair of women's panties to wear on my head.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 08:10:41 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:53 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: I wish I had a pair of women's panties to wear on my head.

Wish granted, but they turn out to be your grandmother's dirty lingerie.

I wish I had a cigarrette.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 10:50:09 Reply

At 3/27/13 08:10 AM, VJF wrote:
At 3/27/13 07:53 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: I wish I had a pair of women's panties to wear on my head.
Wish granted, but they turn out to be your grandmother's dirty lingerie.

I wish I had a cigarrette.

Wish granted, but instead of the tobacco there's ordinary grass in it, in order to keep it cheap.

I wish I was a ghost.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 10:56:48 Reply

At 3/27/13 10:50 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I was a ghost.

You become a ghost, and at first it's fun. You get to peek in at women changing, watch movies for free, and freak anyone out that you want to. But then one day as you are haunting an old lady, the Ghostbusters appear and trap you in one of their ghost traps and lock you in their containment generator forever.

I wish AIDS was cured.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-27 11:28:43 Reply

At 3/27/13 10:56 AM, VJF wrote: I wish AIDS was cured.

Wish granted, and you get cancer.

I wish I was immune to all kinds of diseases in the world.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!