Be a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

  • 34,783 Views
  • 3,756 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:37 AM, Vnzi wrote:
At 3/26/13 11:35 AM, Manly-Chicken wrote: You are his bitch and he rams your asshole with his big spiky cock every day.
I wish that 1 + 1 = 2.
denied, impossible in this universe.
i wish for

granted, but for stops existing
i wish i could complete this


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:42 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:37 AM, Gimmick wrote: i wish i could complete this

You take too long and die before.

I wish my wishes were never corrupted.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

Elitistinen
Elitistinen
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:51 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:42 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/26/13 11:37 AM, Gimmick wrote: i wish i could complete this
You take too long and die before.

I wish my wishes were never corrupted.

Corrupted wish granted.

I wish the sky is always dark.


Sig by Decimating

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:53 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:51 AM, Elitistinen wrote: I wish the sky is always dark.

Wish granted. The sky is always dark and you can't see sh**.

I wish it FINALLY stopped snowing over here.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

TracyJacksonTAW
TracyJacksonTAW
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 01:38 PM Reply

granted, but the heat get turned up and you sweat like never before

I wish my internship at the White House would come quickly...summer is so far, yet so close.


TracyJackson
The Art of Warfare gaming community Member
Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 01:49 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 01:38 PM, TracyJacksonTAW wrote: granted, but the heat get turned up and you sweat like never before

I wish my internship at the White House would come quickly...summer is so far, yet so close.

They don't let you into the White House, for whatever reason they have made up.

I wish I could fly.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

Psycho666
Psycho666
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 04:24 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 01:49 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish I could fly.

Granted. You find yourself piloting an airliner flting directly into a large building.

I wish for doughnuts.


BBS Signature
Vnzi
Vnzi
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2013
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Reader
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 04:25 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 04:24 PM, Psycho666 wrote:
At 3/26/13 01:49 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish I could fly.
Granted. You find yourself piloting an airliner flting directly into a large building.

I wish for doughnuts.

you get bagels
I wish for a corrupt wish


BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 04:29 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 04:25 PM, Vnzi wrote:
At 3/26/13 04:24 PM, Psycho666 wrote:
At 3/26/13 01:49 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish I could fly.
Granted. You find yourself piloting an airliner flting directly into a large building.

I wish for doughnuts.
you get bagels
I wish for a corrupt wish

Granted.

I wish you and Xeno were back together.

Vnzi
Vnzi
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2013
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Reader
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 04:42 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 04:29 PM, kisame wrote: I wish you and Xeno were back together.

denied
I wish for a thing


BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 05:25 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 04:42 PM, Vnzi wrote:
At 3/26/13 04:29 PM, kisame wrote: I wish you and Xeno were back together.
denied
I wish for a thing

Granted, But that thing just happens to be an inoperable tumor.

I wish I had a sexbot.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 06:31 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 05:25 PM, kisame wrote: I wish I had a sexbot.

Granted, but it goes crazy when it realizes it has to have sex with someone as ugly as you, so it goes on a rampage, castrates you, and murders your family and friends.

I wish Egoraptor put more effort into writing his movies instead of just making silly faces.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
MsBobman20
MsBobman20
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 08:47 PM Reply

well i have sad new.... all the porn sites have been infected by viruses... maybe in another 5 years once they are fixed.

slipstrike
slipstrike
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 09:05 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 06:31 PM, Scarface wrote:
I wish Egoraptor put more effort into writing his movies instead of just making silly faces.

Egoraptor starts to put studio production-quality effort into his work, but his talent becomes diluted over time, and he slowly and surely starts to sell out until he becomes nothing more than a mundane corporate whore.

I wish for an image of my ass to be carved into the light side of the moon, so large and so deep it remains visible for 1000 years.

Elitistinen
Elitistinen
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 09:07 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 09:05 PM, slipstrike wrote:
I wish for an image of my ass to be carved into the light side of the moon, so large and so deep it remains visible for 1000 years.

What if your ass has pimples?

I wish my boss is not a shouty jackass.


Sig by Decimating

BBS Signature
slipstrike
slipstrike
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 09:23 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 09:07 PM, Elitistinen wrote: I wish my boss is not a shouty jackass.

Your boss is forever silenced by death. His incompetent replacement drives your workplace to ruin, leaving you unemployed.

I wish for a watch sized shut-down-the-internet-everywhere-for-ten-minutes button.

Satan
Satan
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 09:42 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 09:23 PM, slipstrike wrote:
At 3/26/13 09:07 PM, Elitistinen wrote: I wish my boss is not a shouty jackass.
Your boss is forever silenced by death. His incompetent replacement drives your workplace to ruin, leaving you unemployed.

I wish for a watch sized shut-down-the-internet-everywhere-for-ten-minutes button.

Granted, but first time you use it, it will short circuit and electrocute you, sending thousands of volts of electricity through your body, killing you in seconds.

I wish I could do whatever I want without being killed, arrested, crippled, harmed, etc, in the process.


BBS Signature
slipstrike
slipstrike
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 10:30 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 09:42 PM, Satan wrote:
I wish I could do whatever I want without being killed, arrested, crippled, harmed, etc, in the process.

The head of the Illuminati makes you his ass-slave. You get a free pass on everything, but, you know, old man buttsex.

I wish for birds around the world to begin coordinating in massive shit bombing attacks against four-wheeled vehicles.
I own no such device and would find it hilarious.

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:10 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:03 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: AOC HAS SPOKEN

wish granted but you are now mute
i wish rummy0 would post in that thread


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

BBS Signature
TracyJacksonTAW
TracyJacksonTAW
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:35 PM Reply

granted, but your vast knowledge killed you shortly after

i wish i was the god of gaming, and all gamers across all platforms bow to me


TracyJackson
The Art of Warfare gaming community Member
Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

CresIsis
CresIsis
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:36 PM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:35 PM, TracyJacksonTAW wrote: granted, but your vast knowledge killed you shortly after

i wish i was the god of gaming, and all gamers across all platforms bow to me

Granted but you look like the guy below.

I wish for a dick neck.

Corrupt a wish!


~Sweet memories of us I do recall~
~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 27th, 2013 @ 12:30 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:36 PM, CresIsis wrote: I wish for a dick neck.

Granted but you are now DrForeman.
I wish new users would stop signing up on Newgrounds.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 27th, 2013 @ 12:34 AM Reply

At 3/27/13 12:30 AM, Gimmick wrote:
At 3/26/13 11:36 PM, CresIsis wrote: I wish for a dick neck.
Granted but you are now DrForeman.
I wish new users would stop signing up on Newgrounds.

New users stop signing up for Newgrounds, thus decreasing revenue and causing Tom Fulp to commit suicide and in the wake of his suicide, Newgrounds gets shut down.

I wish I didn't eat so much.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 27th, 2013 @ 01:53 AM Reply

At 3/27/13 12:34 AM, VJF wrote:
I wish I didn't eat so much.

You wind up abandoned at a location with nothing to offer that the human body can digest...there, in this desolate place, you starve to death.

I wish I could fly like Superman!


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 27th, 2013 @ 02:03 AM Reply

At 3/27/13 01:53 AM, Phobotech wrote: I wish I could fly like Superman!

You gain the ability to fly like SUperman, but unfortunately, you don't gain his power of invulnerability, and accidentally crash into Mount Everest on your first time out.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 27th, 2013 @ 02:04 AM Reply

At 3/27/13 02:03 AM, VJF wrote: You gain the ability to fly like SUperman, but unfortunately, you don't gain his power of invulnerability, and accidentally crash into Mount Everest on your first time out.

Forgot my wish: I wish I could see ghosts.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 27th, 2013 @ 02:07 AM Reply

At 3/27/13 02:04 AM, VJF wrote:
At 3/27/13 02:03 AM, VJF wrote: You gain the ability to fly like SUperman, but unfortunately, you don't gain his power of invulnerability, and accidentally crash into Mount Everest on your first time out.
Forgot my wish: I wish I could see ghosts.

Granted, but you see, hear, and even feel them. Their cold embrace is yours. You cannot speak to them but they talk to you, see you as a link to the outside world like a one way mirror. While others cannot see them, maybe sense them you can see and hear everything they say, yet you cannot communicate back.

I wish I had Nara with me for the rest of my life, in her full capacity (meaning shape shifting, moderate magical prowess etc)

Corrupt a wish!


My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 27th, 2013 @ 02:10 AM Reply

At 3/27/13 01:53 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 3/27/13 12:34 AM, VJF wrote:
I wish I didn't eat so much.
You wind up abandoned at a location with nothing to offer that the human body can digest...there, in this desolate place, you starve to death.

I wish I could fly like Superman!

Granted. But you fly straight into the Bank of America Building in Downtown Dallas. The resulting crash kills you instantly and causes thousands of dollars in damage of which your family is forced to repay. Also the WBC pickets your funeral.

I wish Heroes wasn't canceled.

VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 27th, 2013 @ 02:28 AM Reply

At 3/27/13 02:07 AM, fuzzum111 wrote: I wish I had Nara with me for the rest of my life, in her full capacity (meaning shape shifting, moderate magical prowess etc)

You are granted your wish, but unfortunately, her species ages faster than ours, and within 4 years she looks like an old woman for the rest of hers and your lives.

At 3/27/13 02:10 AM, kisame wrote: I wish Heroes wasn't canceled.

Heroes comes back on the air, but with all new actors and directors, so all the fanboys won't watch it because they think it sucks, so with no ratings, it gets canceled (AGAIN) within 5 episodes.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 27th, 2013 @ 02:30 AM Reply

At 3/27/13 02:28 AM, VJF wrote: stuff

I forgot my wish again. Gonna stop doing this if I keep doing that.

I wish that ringing in my ear would go away.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature