Be a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

  • 51,222 Views
  • 4,824 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 12:28 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 11:55 AM, Kaston wrote: I want beauty

You get beauty, but then realize that beauty is only skin deep as you take PCP one day, so you rip all your skin off and die from blood loss.

I wish I was taller.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 12:30 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 12:28 PM, VJF wrote: I wish I was taller.

Your skeleton grows taller ripping the rest of your body apart.

I wish that I wasn't a virgin.

Grotty
Grotty
  • Member since: Oct. 16, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 12:30 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 12:28 PM, VJF wrote: You get beauty, but then realize that beauty is only skin deep as you take PCP one day, so you rip all your skin off and die from blood loss.

I wish I was taller.

Congratulations, you're still shorter than all the other guys.

I wish I was famous.


Protect the Muska.

Kaston
Kaston
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 12:34 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 12:30 PM, Grotty wrote: I wish I was famous.

You become famous and most hated of all time.

VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 12:37 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 12:30 PM, Entice wrote:
At 3/25/13 12:28 PM, VJF wrote: I wish I was taller.
Your skeleton grows taller ripping the rest of your body apart.

I wish that I wasn't a virgin.

You regain your virginity, but lose it in a oker game in prison.

I wish life was like a cartoon.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 01:17 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 12:37 PM, VJF wrote: You regain your virginity, but lose it in a oker game in prison.

I wish life was like a cartoon.

Life becomes a cartoon, but will only continue when the animators are done with the next series.

I wish the next series of Legend of Korra comes out and it's awesome.


Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54
I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 01:19 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 01:17 PM, Step wrote: I wish the next series of Legend of Korra comes out and it's awesome.

Granted but it is shorter than the last season.

I wish I had a delicious cookie.


"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 01:25 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 01:19 PM, Mismo wrote: Granted but it is shorter than the last season.

I wish I had a delicious cookie.

It's absolutely delicious but before you take a bite you suddenly develop a terrible allergy against cookies.

I wish I had a Wii U and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.


Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54
I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 01:28 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 01:25 PM, Step wrote:
At 3/25/13 01:19 PM, Mismo wrote: Granted but it is shorter than the last season.

I wish I had a delicious cookie.
It's absolutely delicious but before you take a bite you suddenly develop a terrible allergy against cookies.

I wish I had a Wii U and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Granted, you 'had' a Wii U with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate but not anymore.

I wish for Doctor Manhattans powers without the side effect of not being able to relate to people.


"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 01:41 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 01:28 PM, Mismo wrote: I wish for Doctor Manhattans powers without the side effect of not being able to relate to people.

These powers only come with that side effect. You take it all, or nothing.

I wish something interesting happened.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 01:53 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 01:48 PM, Vnzi wrote: I wish for a pony.

Hang on, I'm cooking spaghetti bolognese at the moment...

I wish I topped every highscore list for every game there is on this world.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

chupacabras89
chupacabras89
  • Member since: Sep. 6, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 02:34 PM Reply

At 3/25/13 01:53 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/25/13 01:48 PM, Vnzi wrote: I wish for a pony.
Hang on, I'm cooking spaghetti bolognese at the moment...

I wish I topped every highscore list for every game there is on this world.

Granted, but now you have no life outside of playing games and your health will suffer.

NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 06:26 AM Reply

At 3/25/13 02:34 PM, chupacabras89 wrote: Granted, but now you have no life outside of playing games and your health will suffer.

It's people like you that kill these kinds of threads.
I wish for everyone that can't play by the rules to f*** off.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 06:30 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 06:26 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish for everyone that can't play by the rules to f*** off.

They all fuck off, but in the midst of all their fucking, you get penetrated and contract the Hepatitis Alphabet.

I wish my band became rich and successful.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 06:36 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 06:30 AM, Scarface wrote: I wish my band became rich and successful.

They become rich and successful, which means they play shit music. The punk has spoken.

I wish I had a band at all.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 06:45 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 06:36 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I had a band at all.

You have a band, but you're all talented and unattractive, so you get nowhere in life. Ever.

I wish I was smarter.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 06:49 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 06:45 AM, Scarface wrote: I wish I was smarter.

You can be, but only at the expense of your physical skills.

I wish for the world to end.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 06:51 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 06:49 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/26/13 06:45 AM, Scarface wrote: I wish I was smarter.
You can be, but only at the expense of your physical skills.

I wish for the world to end.

The world ends, but not for a few hundred million more years.

I wish for an entire house made of solid gold.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 06:58 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 06:51 AM, Scarface wrote: I wish for an entire house made of solid gold.

Sleep well on your bed of gold. As you might know, gold is rather hard.

I wish there were more guys on here than the two of us.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

chupacabras89
chupacabras89
  • Member since: Sep. 6, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 07:25 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 06:58 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/26/13 06:51 AM, Scarface wrote: I wish for an entire house made of solid gold.
Sleep well on your bed of gold. As you might know, gold is rather hard.

I wish there were more guys on here than the two of us.

Granted, but now I'm here.

Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 08:04 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 07:56 AM, Vnzi wrote:
At 3/26/13 07:25 AM, chupacabras89 wrote:
At 3/26/13 06:58 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish there were more guys on here than the two of us.
Granted, but now I'm here.
I'll take this wish then.

I wish for the power to change into anyone I want.

Granted but once you used a form you can't use it again and you also not go back to your original form.

I wish I had a legal copy of Far Cry 3 to xbox 360 in my hands.


"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 09:09 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 08:04 AM, Mismo wrote: I wish I had a legal copy of Far Cry 3 to xbox 360 in my hands.

Wish granted, but it's broken.

I wish I could kill people and never get charged.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

joe-mayson
joe-mayson
  • Member since: May. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:16 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 09:09 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/26/13 08:04 AM, Mismo wrote: I wish I had a legal copy of Far Cry 3 to xbox 360 in my hands.
Wish granted, but it's broken.

I wish I could kill people and never get charged.

Granted, and the first person you kill is yourself.

I wish I could shove an old phone cord up my ass

LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:28 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:16 AM, joe-mayson wrote:
At 3/26/13 09:09 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/26/13 08:04 AM, Mismo wrote: I wish I had a legal copy of Far Cry 3 to xbox 360 in my hands.
Wish granted, but it's broken.

I wish I could kill people and never get charged.
Granted, and the first person you kill is yourself.

I wish I could shove an old phone cord up my ass

Granted, unfortunately the cord is coated with steel wool that has been coated in the blood of HIV patients.

I wish I was impervious to STDs, had a vasectomy, and had an 8 inch penis.


Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:29 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:16 AM, joe-mayson wrote: I wish I could shove an old phone cord up my ass

Wish granted, and attempting to do so, you tear up your whole ass.

I wish I knew the devil personally.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:31 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:28 AM, LocoJoe wrote: I wish I was impervious to STDs, had a vasectomy, and had an 8 inch penis.

Ah f***, too late. Nevertheless, wish granted, but you can never get a boner.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:35 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:29 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/26/13 11:16 AM, joe-mayson wrote: I wish I could shove an old phone cord up my ass
Wish granted, and attempting to do so, you tear up your whole ass.

I wish I knew the devil personally.

You are his bitch and he rams your asshole with his big spiky cock every day.
I wish that 1 + 1 = 2.


BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:37 AM, Vnzi wrote:
At 3/26/13 11:35 AM, Manly-Chicken wrote: You are his bitch and he rams your asshole with his big spiky cock every day.
I wish that 1 + 1 = 2.
denied, impossible in this universe.
i wish for

granted, but for stops existing
i wish i could complete this


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:42 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:37 AM, Gimmick wrote: i wish i could complete this

You take too long and die before.

I wish my wishes were never corrupted.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 11:51 AM Reply

At 3/26/13 11:42 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/26/13 11:37 AM, Gimmick wrote: i wish i could complete this
You take too long and die before.

I wish my wishes were never corrupted.

Corrupted wish granted.

I wish the sky is always dark.