Be a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

  • 149,341 Views
  • 7,967 Replies
New Topic
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-01 22:41:54

At 6/1/13 08:21 PM, Phobotech wrote:
I wish I had a soda.

Granted, but it is Shit flavored soda with the HIV virus preserved in it.

I wish to have the power to make any of my desires to come true in exactly the outcome I picture it with no negative consequence for doing so whatsoever occurring, and for said power to be limited only to me and transferable only by me with no consequences whatsoever.


BBS Signature
omega88x
omega88x
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-01 23:06:41

At 6/1/13 10:41 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
At 6/1/13 08:21 PM, Phobotech wrote:
I wish I had a soda.
Granted, but it is Shit flavored soda with the HIV virus preserved in it.

I wish to have the power to make any of my desires to come true in exactly the outcome I picture it with no negative consequence for doing so whatsoever occurring, and for said power to be limited only to me and transferable only by me with no consequences whatsoever.

Granted, but before you got your wish, someone stabs you in the head. While you live through the assault, he causes you to forget everything in the span of 5 seconds.

I wish that FPS mega man game wasn't cancelled, it comes on all consoles, and it be considered the best game ever

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Animator
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-01 23:11:26

At 6/1/13 10:41 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
I wish to have the power to make any of my desires to come true in exactly the outcome I picture it with no negative consequence for doing so whatsoever occurring, and for said power to be limited only to me and transferable only by me with no consequences whatsoever.

Granted. As you live your life of splendor with unabashed power, you form enemies driven by envy. You were overwhelmed by the ability of clairvoyance, so you shelved it to give your mind some peace...you never heard the shot that ended your mortal, foolish life of loophole weaving.

You get what you resist.

I wish Dimebag Darrell never got killed so he was still alive today.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-01 23:13:40

At 6/1/13 08:21 PM, Phobotech wrote:
I wish that FPS mega man game wasn't cancelled, it comes on all consoles, and it be considered the best game ever

Granted, but right when you were about to play it, you get electrocuted to death by the console when you turn it on in a freak accident.

I wish that I inherited Bill Gates money (the money he has now, while he is alive) and that no one in the world (except Gates) knows about it.


BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 09:01:33

At 6/1/13 11:11 PM, Phobotech wrote: I wish Dimebag Darrell never got killed so he was still alive today.

Granted, now he kills you.

At 6/1/13 11:13 PM, Revo357912 wrote: I wish that I inherited Bill Gates money (the money he has now, while he is alive) and that no one in the world (except Gates) knows about it.

Granted, but you are run over by a bus.

I wish for better weather. (Seriously, it's June, and it's raining nonstop and it's damn cold. WTF?!)


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Animator
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 09:54:05

Yo Revo. Every time you say "and" that means its another wish. That is the ultimate corruption to wishes is asking for multiple things within one wish, so if a genie says you have three wishes, you throw an "and" in there, and now you have one.

From now on, if I see you tacking "and" at the end of your wish, I'll just acknowledge the first half of it.

At 6/2/13 09:01 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish for better weather. (Seriously, it's June, and it's raining nonstop and it's damn cold. WTF?!)

Granted. The weather is perfect for everything and everyone. To combat the possibility of a shift in seasons to alter this perfect weather, however, the world is trapped in Groundhog Day for eternity. The killed in the day are reset at each new beginning. Nothing ever ages beyond this day. The memory of each recurring day passes over to the next...yet, the day never changes.

This wears thin on the world's collective sanity for eons of immeasurable time. Chaos and dissent become common-place as the world becomes accustomed to death, carnage and dissent on a regular basis. The weather, impeccable. Infallable. The people in it, twisted with every passing simulated week. Perhaps one day, everyone can agree onto living peacefully in this limbo of reality...but as each day passes, one can only wonder if that day should ever come.

I wish I had an operational, life-size, perpetually self-sufficient Gundam.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 10:10:17

At 6/2/13 09:54 AM, Phobotech wrote: Yo Revo. Every time you say "and" that means its another wish. That is the ultimate corruption to wishes is asking for multiple things within one wish, so if a genie says you have three wishes, you throw an "and" in there, and now you have one.

I was just explaining, goddamnit.

I wish I had an operational, life-size, perpetually self-sufficient Gundam.

Granted, but it kills you.

I wish to pass my 2nd-to-last school test tomorrow.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 10:25:27

At 6/2/13 09:54 AM, Phobotech wrote: I wish I had an operational, life-size, perpetually self-sufficient Gundam.

I don't know what a Gundam is so it explodes after you have it for a day.

I wish summer wasn't too hot.

DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 10:28:26

At 6/2/13 10:25 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 6/2/13 09:54 AM, Phobotech wrote: I wish I had an operational, life-size, perpetually self-sufficient Gundam.
I don't know what a Gundam is so it explodes after you have it for a day.

I wish summer wasn't too hot.

Granted, you travel to where I live; it feels almost like winter although it's supposed to be summer.

I still wish to pass that test tomorrow.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 10:47:52

At 6/2/13 10:28 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I still wish to pass that test tomorrow.

You pass it, but you get recognition in an area you didn't want, like being a store clerk or collecting animal feces.

You get your own two story house.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 11:04:45

At 6/2/13 10:47 AM, Ericho wrote: You get your own two story house.

I would wish that you had made a wish for me to corrupt, but fuck it you're on your own.

I wish I could play the drums really well.

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Animator
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 12:22:47

At 6/2/13 11:04 AM, Scarface wrote:
I wish I could play the drums really well.

Granted. You blast the fuck out of your drums every day, much to everyone else's amazement. This tolls a heavy price on your hearing to the point where you're legally deaf from all of the unbuffered percussion, but you still play drums really well, focusing on the proper vibrations to the rhythm.

You're wanted by a local band. You agree to perform with them! But you are literally the only good part of the entire group, yet you're too deaf to tell. You and your talents fade into obscurity.

I wish I was the President of the United States of America.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 12:36:06

At 6/2/13 12:22 PM, Phobotech wrote: I wish I was the President of the United States of America.

Granted. Now the entire world hates you. Happy?

I wish the US would still let me in.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 13:12:39

At 6/2/13 12:36 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 6/2/13 12:22 PM, Phobotech wrote: I wish I was the President of the United States of America.
Granted. Now the entire world hates you. Happy?

I wish the US would still let me in.

Wish granted, but you are a slave.

I wish no one's wishes will come true.


Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 13:23:34

At 6/2/13 01:12 PM, VinnyXY wrote:
At 6/2/13 12:36 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 6/2/13 12:22 PM, Phobotech wrote: I wish I was the President of the United States of America.
Granted. Now the entire world hates you. Happy?

I wish the US would still let me in.
Wish granted, but you are a slave.

I wish no one's wishes will come true.

Granted, but yours don't come true either, including this one, so... sh**.

I wish I wasn't so god damn tired.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 16:46:50

At 6/2/13 01:23 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish I wasn't so god damn tired.

Granted, but now your never tired and therefore can never sleep and end up going crazy from the inability to sleep and rest.

I wish nothing bad (defined as something negative, dangerous, ill-fated, or otherwise known as something which I would consider as something that I would not want happening) will ever happen to me ever.


BBS Signature
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 17:26:16

At 6/2/13 04:46 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
At 6/2/13 01:23 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish I wasn't so god damn tired.
Granted, but now your never tired and therefore can never sleep and end up going crazy from the inability to sleep and rest.

I wish nothing bad (defined as something negative, dangerous, ill-fated, or otherwise known as something which I would consider as something that I would not want happening) will ever happen to me ever.

Wish granted, but something bad will now happen to everyone you know or love. They will die.

I wish I was a forum mod so I can go on a banning spree.


Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 17:28:21

At 6/2/13 05:26 PM, VinnyXY wrote:
I wish I was a forum mod so I can go on a banning spree.

Wish granted, but any forum you become a mod in crashes as soon as you log in.

I wish I had a 1000 "non-corruptible" wishes.


BBS Signature
D-Nightmare
D-Nightmare
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 18:10:33

At 6/2/13 05:28 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
I wish I had a 1000 "non-corruptible" wishes.

Granted. You cannot get more wishes by wishing for them, you cannot get the same wish twice, and your 1000th wish will be your last. Not really corrupted, so much as limited.

I wish that I could never experience exhaustion or any health-related ailment by thinking too hard.


I am not a poet, and I do not intend to be.
I just wanted to post so you do not forget me.
PS: Hat tip to Decky for the sig!

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 18:58:06

At 6/2/13 06:10 PM, D-Nightmare wrote: I wish that I could never experience exhaustion or any health-related ailment by thinking too hard.

Granted. You are hit by a car and slam your head on the ground. You become braindead and lose the ability to think. All exhaustion and health-related ailments due to over thinking are now beyond you.

I wish I had a nice black trench coat.

Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-02 19:06:04

At 6/2/13 06:58 PM, Scarface wrote:
I wish I had a nice black trench coat.

Granted, but it get's stained with white, oil based paint.

I wish for a fish that was bluish in a dish that was tish that I could squish and swish with much boorish anguish.


BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-03 10:03:38

At 6/2/13 07:06 PM, Revo357912 wrote: I wish for a fish that was bluish in a dish that was tish that I could squish and swish with much boorish anguish.

Granted. Five seconds after receiving this, however, you are stabbed and killed, so you don't have time to do whatever the hell it was you were planning to do with this.

I wish I had more orange soda.

DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-03 10:12:20

At 6/3/13 10:03 AM, Scarface wrote: I wish I had more orange soda.

Granted, but it's poisoned.

I wish to understand what Revo just said.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Animator
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-03 10:16:02

At 6/3/13 10:12 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish to understand what Revo just said.

Granted. You no longer gain any joy from the world.

I wish I could solve mathematical problems almost instantaneously.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-03 10:19:27

At 6/3/13 10:16 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 6/3/13 10:12 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish to understand what Revo just said.
Granted. You no longer gain any joy from the world.

I wish I could solve mathematical problems almost instantaneously.

Granted. You become a nerd.

I wish I could actually gain some joy from the world.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-03 10:29:35

At 6/3/13 10:19 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I could actually gain some joy from the world.

Granted. You gain sick joy and pleasure in the torture, mutilation, and murder of others. Your family and friends are eventually forced to call the authorities and you are executed.

I wish I had a job as a radio DJ.

DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-03 12:47:12

At 6/3/13 10:29 AM, Scarface wrote:
At 6/3/13 10:19 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I could actually gain some joy from the world.
Granted. You gain sick joy and pleasure in the torture, mutilation, and murder of others.

Hey, how did you know?

Your family and friends are eventually forced to call the authorities and you are executed.

I wish I had a job as a radio DJ.

Granted, but you suck at it and no one listens to you.

I wish for some lesbian porn.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-03 16:50:46

At 6/3/13 12:47 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 6/3/13 10:29 AM, Scarface wrote:
At 6/3/13 10:19 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I could actually gain some joy from the world.
Granted. You gain sick joy and pleasure in the torture, mutilation, and murder of others.
Hey, how did you know?
Your family and friends are eventually forced to call the authorities and you are executed.

I wish I had a job as a radio DJ.
Granted, but you suck at it and no one listens to you.

I wish for some lesbian porn.

Granted, but
1)if a male, you turn into a female and can only attract females
2)If female, you grow a huge dick

I wish...
For someone else to have their wish granted in a non corruptible way


BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-04 09:34:21

At 6/3/13 04:50 PM, Revo357912 wrote: I wish...
For someone else to have their wish granted in a non corruptible way

Granted, but no wish will be granted to you ever again.

I wish for myself to have all my wishes granted in a non-corruptible way.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-04 12:30:30

At 6/4/13 09:34 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 6/3/13 04:50 PM, Revo357912 wrote: I wish...
For someone else to have their wish granted in a non corruptible way
Granted, but no wish will be granted to you ever again.

I wish for myself to have all my wishes granted in a non-corruptible way.

Granted, but the forces which cause your wish to come true cause an asteroid to change it/s course to Earth, which ends up hitting a satellite which hits another satellite which hit 2 other satellites which then hit the space station in the right spots to cause an explosion, which causes the debris of the space station to hit an airplane which falls and causes an explosion which makes a tree branch break and land far away which makes a butterfly go left instead of right which makes a certain number of air molecules to collide with others in a chain reaction until, months later, form a hurricane over Africa which affects the air currents around the world which then causes an F-5 Tornado to be formed just as another Asteroid head towards Earth which then lands in the Tornado which throws it out to a car far away which kills the driver who loses control which then hits and instantly kills you as you were walking along the sidewalk that day.

I wish I could grant other people's wishes.


BBS Signature