00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dunso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

301,601 Views | 6,895 Replies

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-12 18:16:18

At 4/12/15 05:08 PM, toxicdevil93 wrote: I wish cancer would be cured.

Granted, but the people that are unrightfully powerful, that just happen to be close enough to the cure, just keep it for themselves, allowing everyone else nothing but crappy copies that just hide the symptoms. And then it is destroyed during a revolution after the truth about the cure's whereabouts was revealed.

I wish Patrick Star was punished for his prickness and sent away to North Korea as a result.

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-13 00:33:04

At 4/12/15 06:16 PM, AoiShinigami wrote: I wish Patrick Star was punished for his prickness and sent away to North Korea as a result.

Wish granted. I don't think we'd have to imagine what'd happen to him there.

Millions of dumb kids and critics are disappointed with this recent development, thanks to the backlash the show is cancelled. With no horse to beat, cow to milk or a recent success, Nickelodeon eventually folds as a cable children's entertainment channel and sticks to the internet and netflix and stuff, resulting in a domino-effect of sorts that affects the television animation and children's programming industry as a whole for the worse.

I wish I had a library composed of the greats.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-13 01:12:56

At 4/13/15 12:33 AM, ThePulp wrote:
I wish I had a library composed of the greats.

Granted. The library is composed (constructed) of the dead bodies of the greats.

I wish that the moon had a fever.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-13 13:13:51

At 4/13/15 09:00 AM, SentForMe wrote: I wish air pollution was not a thing and I could see the stars on a clear nigh with perfect clarity.

Granted, you can never fart again. Else you'd pollute the air.

I wish the Wade stopped denying climate change.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-13 16:51:23

At 4/13/15 01:13 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish the Wade stopped denying climate change.

Granted. He now contributes to it by making the climate change worse for us.

I wish that Newgrounds owned Google and Apple.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-13 19:25:16

At 4/13/15 07:19 PM, SentForMe wrote:
I wish I was an Olmypic Athlete.

Granted. Your gold medal in ballroom dancing is less of a hit at parties than you assumed.

I wish I wasn't coughing like shards of glass were trying to escape my lungs.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-13 21:01:49

At 4/13/15 07:30 PM, 24901miles wrote:

I wish I had a bag of Werther's Originals.

Granted. You have 50 grandpas who each give you one. But not all of them have interesting war stories.

I wish the only way out of my bedroom was a slide into a ball pit.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-14 08:58:40

At 4/13/15 10:02 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: i wish i were an eldritch abomination.

Granted, everyone hates you.

I wish to know what the fuck that is.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-14 13:02:20

At 4/14/15 08:58 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 4/13/15 10:02 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: i wish i were an eldritch abomination.
Granted, everyone hates you.

I wish to know what the fuck that is.

Granted, but TV Tropes will now ruin your life. Enjoy having a hundred tabs open all night long reading the wiki.

I wish someone would hack Tumblr and make it so that, whenever someone tries to make a social justice post that's just as hateful as anything the bigots of the right say, they get redirected to Goatse and the post doesn't go through.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-14 13:05:24

At 4/14/15 01:02 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote: I wish someone would hack Tumblr and make it so that, whenever someone tries to make a social justice post that's just as hateful as anything the bigots of the right say, they get redirected to Goatse and the post doesn't go through.

Granted, now all those idiots flock to Newgrounds to spread their bullshit.

I wish you'd wait for me while I go take a shit.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-14 13:50:18

At 4/14/15 01:42 PM, AquaWatermelons wrote:

Granted, I get impatient and break the door down, as everyone behinds me holds their laughter.
I wish for ice cream.

granted,it's been contaminated with salmonella.

I wish i had a nice big ol bottle of mead.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-14 16:42:46

At 4/14/15 01:50 PM, kazumazkan wrote: I wish i had a nice big ol bottle of mead.

Granted, but it's "fake and gay" as you may have heard from "=3", and you suddenly teleport towards the most stereotypical part of the south states, and the bottle paints you into a fucken rainbow. Good luck.

I wish aliens and monsters would stahp attacking Gordon Freeman's place so that he would stahp axing me for help.

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-14 17:20:46

At 4/14/15 04:42 PM, AoiShinigami wrote:
I wish aliens and monsters would stahp attacking Gordon Freeman's place so that he would stahp axing me for help.

Granted. With this horrible weight off him he celebrates by devoting his energy to a series of horrible, horrible theme parties. And since you've been such a big help you get invited to all of them.

I wish I was a highly skilled blacksmith.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-14 17:21:35 (edited 2015-04-14 17:24:10)

At 4/14/15 04:42 PM, AoiShinigami wrote:

Granted. Now they attack your place.

At 4/14/15 05:20 PM, stafffighter wrote:
I wish I was a highly skilled blacksmith.

Granted. You get paid minimum wage and your boss won't let you get a raise or a promotion.

I wish that you were stranded on the moon.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-14 17:47:52

At 4/14/15 05:46 PM, Dusty715 wrote:
I wish that you were stranded on the moon.
Granted, but now you are forced into sex slavery by tentacle monsters.

I said YOU, not me.

I wish I could be good at Age of Empires 2.

I won't grant this wish until you corrupt mine properly.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-15 04:39:55

At 4/14/15 05:46 PM, Dusty715 wrote: I wish I could be good at Age of Empires 2.

Granted, you no longer have a life.

I wish I was undead.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-15 05:12:05

At 4/15/15 04:39 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I was undead.

Granted. Your mind's rotting, but you're 'alive' again. Eventuality will catch up to you, man.

I wish I was great.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-16 13:39:01

At 4/15/15 06:30 AM, AquaWatermelons wrote: I wish for Frank's Adventure 5 starring more faces of Newgrounds.

Granted, but in order to be commercially exploited, it now seeks to reach out to a wider audience, thus it's no longer a quest for nude pics.

I wish I didn't actually know about Frank's Adventure.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-16 13:47:57 (edited 2015-04-16 13:48:22)

At 4/16/15 01:39 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 4/15/15 06:30 AM, AquaWatermelons wrote: I wish for Frank's Adventure 5 starring more faces of Newgrounds.
Granted, but in order to be commercially exploited, it now seeks to reach out to a wider audience, thus it's no longer a quest for nude pics.

I wish I didn't actually know about Frank's Adventure.

Granted, but you 'll feel that something being left out of your life about not knowing something regardless of it being horrifying it will always bother you for not knowing.

I wish lsd was legal

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-16 13:50:27

At 4/16/15 01:47 PM, kazumazkan wrote: I wish lsd was legal

Granted, you soon lose interest in it.

I wish to visit a coffee shop in Holland.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-16 17:09:25

At 4/16/15 01:50 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish to visit a coffee shop in Holland.

Granted, but it happens in a YouTube Poop where Michael Rosen kicks your ass with a bag of plums...Fantastic.

I wish Michael Jackson was secretly a Sailor Moon character

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-16 20:26:34

At 4/16/15 05:09 PM, AoiShinigami wrote: I wish Michael Jackson was secretly a Sailor Moon character

Granted. 13 year old Pregnant/Vore-Sonic-Fan1998 of DeviantArt writes a fanfiction where Michael Jackson eats Sailor Jupiter and gains her powers then births her and names her Blanket.

I wish people could appreciate the bizarre a e s t h e t i c s of Vaporwave.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-17 07:20:22

I wish people could appreciate the bizarre a e s t h e t i c s of Vaporwave.

Granted. One can only imagine how a niche auditory of nerds can enjoy nonexistant wares. And every time they try to make it existant, you end up with an Epic Fail that makes Chris-chan look like Hugh Jackman.

At 4/17/15 06:52 AM, Vixuzar wrote: I wish if i could parkour like a pro

Granted, your parkour is just as good as that of a random professional wrestler, and neither of you can parkour properly.

I wish RickRoll could be weaponized

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-17 09:39:05

At 4/17/15 07:20 AM, AoiShinigami wrote: I wish RickRoll could be weaponized

Granted, it already is.

I wish to know what the fuck is the deal with Rick Rolls. I mean, why they are even a thing.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-17 10:21:40

At 4/17/15 09:39 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 4/17/15 07:20 AM, AoiShinigami wrote: I wish RickRoll could be weaponized
Granted, it already is.

I wish to know what the fuck is the deal with Rick Rolls. I mean, why they are even a thing.

Granted, you find out the origin of the rick roll to soon regret it because you wasted your time trying to find out its origin while you could have gone on date with the girl/guy of your life and now you will never get the chance again.

I wish that this thread now becomes all about @Bit.

At 4/17/15 06:46 AM, AquaWatermelons wrote:

Granted; one day, while innocently drinking your favourite drink, it gets hinted with so much LSD that it kills you.

funny thing you can't overdose on lsd to kill you.

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-17 10:25:29

At 4/17/15 10:21 AM, kazumazkan wrote: I wish that this thread now becomes all about @Bit.

Granted, I take over Bit's mind.

Shit, I wish to do that.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-17 11:12:33

At 4/17/15 10:25 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 4/17/15 10:21 AM, kazumazkan wrote: I wish that this thread now becomes all about @Bit.
Granted, I take over Bit's mind.

Shit, I wish to do that.

Granted, but this thread is already all about @Bit. So a legion of my fans come to my rescue and then argue about who will be the first to suck my dick.

I wish cruel fate had taken William Shatner instead of Leonard Nimoy.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-18 09:39:34

At 4/17/15 11:12 AM, Bit wrote: I wish cruel fate had taken William Shatner instead of Leonard Nimoy.

Granted, now Spock has no captain any more.

I wish for an animated sig.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-18 10:21:57 (edited 2015-04-18 10:27:11)

At 4/18/15 09:39 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish for an animated sig.

Granted. Since you did not specify how you would like to have your sig done, I made you an animated sig with a dark background consisting of only five characters, "UR MOM", each character appearing one after another, in succession.

I wish I know your home address so I can come to visit you.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2015-04-18 10:31:41

At 4/18/15 10:21 AM, Sobolev wrote: I wish I know your home address so I can come to visit you.

Road to Hell 666
Ghost Town

I wish the user formerly known as i-am-ghey stopped denying he's ghey.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature