00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

302,969 Views | 6,895 Replies

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-21 01:35:14

At 10/21/14 01:23 AM, BrenTheMan wrote:
At 10/21/14 01:19 AM, SubliminalVirus wrote: I wish for my basement to be fill with nuns and milk.
Your wish is my command. The nuns are sweet and kind and play nothing but jesus music. The milk is slightly fermented camel's milk and tastes a bit like armpit sweat.

I wish I was the best heavy metal guitarist the world has ever known.

granted,but you are found in hotel room from heroin overdose one day after years of a good career
i wish i was good at the guitar and piano and other instruments.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-21 01:43:50

At 10/21/14 01:35 AM, kazumazkan wrote: granted,but you are found in hotel room from heroin overdose one day after years of a good career
i wish i was good at the guitar and piano and other instruments.

That's not a very corrupted wish, I'll take it.

You're good at guitar and piano, but you're obese, the ugliest person alive, and you have chronic flatulence and acne.

I wish Summer Glau thought I was the bee's knees.

Corrupt a wish!

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-21 05:14:00

At 10/21/14 01:43 AM, BrenTheMan wrote:
I wish Summer Glau thought I was the bee's knees.

Granted. It is a strictly on-again-off-again online interaction. She never really has time for skype, you can tell she's online and she takes hours to respond to your messages. You never get nudes, and she doesn't reveal a lot about herself...but you're an infatuation...an occasional chat partner strictly on her terms...and nothing more to her.

I wish I had legit video editing software that I knew how to use to get this thing that I've been commissioned to do completed soon.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-21 06:10:57

At 10/21/14 05:14 AM, Phobotech wrote:
I wish I had legit video editing software that I knew how to use to get this thing that I've been commissioned to do completed soon.

Granted, but then a flying car struck your home and landed right on top of your computer.

I wish the next responder a happy life!

My soundtracks, your imagination

SETTLE IT! IN SMASH!

My Youtube channel

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-21 06:17:03

At 10/21/14 06:10 AM, CeeeX wrote:

Granted, but their every whim and joy comes at you, your friends, and your family's expense.

I wish that I had superhuman endurance to every task I attempt.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-21 16:12:19

At 10/21/14 03:01 PM, Vinnyy wrote:
At 10/21/14 06:17 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 10/21/14 06:10 AM, CeeeX wrote:
Granted, but their every whim and joy comes at you, your friends, and your family's expense.

I wish that I had superhuman endurance to every task I attempt.
Granted, but it's only temporary and once it wears off, your endurance to everything is even worse than before.

I wish this thread still interests me as it used to.

granted, the thread once again pokes your interests but you are too suckered in and thus you spend every waking hour everyday on the thread till you drop dead.

i wish i could throw all the fedora wearing neckbeards in to a volcano

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-21 19:40:32

At 10/21/14 04:12 PM, kazumazkan wrote:

Granted. Ownership of a fedora becomes a death sentence and a perfectly viable fashion choice is only further ruined.

I wish for an Iron Man style suit of armor that granted supreme musical ability.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-21 19:44:33

At 10/21/14 07:40 PM, stafffighter wrote:
At 10/21/14 04:12 PM, kazumazkan wrote:

Granted. Ownership of a fedora becomes a death sentence and a perfectly viable fashion choice is only further ruined.

I wish for an Iron Man style suit of armor that granted supreme musical ability.

Granted. You'll get a 7-day free trial before paying weekly fees that's impossible to pay for.

I wish upon a star to find out where you are

SETTLE IT! IN SMASH!

My Youtube channel

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-21 19:49:06

At 10/21/14 07:44 PM, CeeeX wrote:

Granted. Turns out I'm right behind you.

I wish no computer games had the cheatcode style where you have to go into the programming and mess with numbers. That shit intimidates me.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-21 19:53:54

At 10/21/14 07:49 PM, stafffighter wrote:
At 10/21/14 07:44 PM, CeeeX wrote:

Granted. Turns out I'm right behind you.

I wish no computer games had the cheatcode style where you have to go into the programming and mess with numbers. That shit intimidates me.

Granted. You'll start shitting digits for the rest of your life. Have a diarrhea and codes will blast out of your ass like it's the matrix.

I wish Halloween lasted longer.

SETTLE IT! IN SMASH!

My Youtube channel

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 05:23:28

At 10/21/14 07:53 PM, CeeeX wrote: I wish Halloween lasted longer.

Granted. Soon you run out of sweets and the kids start playing tricks on you.

I wish my car had a CD player.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 05:47:51

At 10/22/14 05:23 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:

Granted. It scratches the hell out of every CD you put in it, and skips wildly as if the laser was beyond repair.

I wish my friend got all the funding he needed to make his movie exactly as he envisioned.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 05:55:29

At 10/22/14 05:47 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 10/22/14 05:23 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
Granted. It scratches the hell out of every CD you put in it, and skips wildly as if the laser was beyond repair.

I wish my friend got all the funding he needed to make his movie exactly as he envisioned.

Granted, he decides to scrap the movie, take the money and run.

I wish for that movie to be finished.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 05:58:32

At 10/22/14 05:55 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:

Granted, but you'll never see it.

I wish that I had the ability to shapeshift completely, at will, even if mass-shifting applies (which is being able to shrink completely in size, regrow to original size, grow at any size larger the original size, and morph back to original shape again.)

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 06:01:24

At 10/22/14 05:58 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 10/22/14 05:55 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
Granted, but you'll never see it.

I wish that I had the ability to shapeshift completely, at will, even if mass-shifting applies (which is being able to shrink completely in size, regrow to original size, grow at any size larger the original size, and morph back to original shape again.)

Granted, you are now #1 on the US Government's hit list.

I wish to get off that hit list.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 06:14:34

I wish the girl I love loved me an would have sex with me every night

keep on Reaping on

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 06:21:56

At 10/22/14 06:14 AM, GRIMthaREAPER wrote: I wish the girl I love loved me an would have sex with me every night

Granted, she dies and you keep her corpse in your bed. That's what you get for not corrupting my wish.

See my last post.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 06:27:52

At 10/22/14 06:21 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 10/22/14 06:14 AM, GRIMthaREAPER wrote: I wish the girl I love loved me an would have sex with me every night
Granted, she dies and you keep her corpse in your bed. That's what you get for not corrupting my wish.

See my last post.

u sick bastard

keep on Reaping on

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 06:29:19

At 10/22/14 06:21 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:

See my last post.

u forgot to make a wish and didn't know I had to corrupt a wish made to someone else

keep on Reaping on

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 06:33:17

At 10/22/14 06:29 AM, GRIMthaREAPER wrote: u forgot to make a wish and didn't know I had to corrupt a wish made to someone else

I made a wish, you just conveniently ignored it.

I wished to get off the US government's hit list.

also, you kinda broke my feed

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 06:37:13

At 10/22/14 06:33 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 10/22/14 06:29 AM, GRIMthaREAPER wrote: u forgot to make a wish and didn't know I had to corrupt a wish made to someone else
I made a wish, you just conveniently ignored it.

I wished to get off the US government's hit list.
also, you kinda broke my feed

granted but you can never have sex again

keep on Reaping on

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 06:48:49

At 10/22/14 06:33 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wished to get off the US government's hit list.

You're no longer on the hit list (and can't have sex again) because your colleagues have arranged for you to have an explosive death so that you become a martyr. Unfortunately the cause was for public urination, and they blow up a toilet.

I wish to learn every language in the world very quickly.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 07:03:37

At 10/22/14 06:48 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 10/22/14 06:33 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wished to get off the US government's hit list.
You're no longer on the hit list (and can't have sex again) because your colleagues have arranged for you to have an explosive death so that you become a martyr. Unfortunately the cause was for public urination, and they blow up a toilet.

I wish to learn every language in the world very quickly.

Granted, only now do you start to realize what shit people all over the world say about you.

I wish I could have sex again.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 07:37:52

granted but ur dick is now 1 inch long

I wish the girl I love was alive again and a normal human

keep on Reaping on

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 08:40:59

At 10/22/14 07:37 AM, GRIMthaREAPER wrote:

granted but ur dick is now 1 inch long

I wish the girl I love was alive again and a normal human

She's alive, but she has a cock. She brutally sodomizes you every night.

I wish that all of the directors who felt the need to make unwanted remakes/sequels would all die in a massive fire.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 13:11:26

At 10/22/14 08:40 AM, Bit wrote: I wish that all of the directors who felt the need to make unwanted remakes/sequels would all die in a massive fire.

Granted. You are charged with arson, and genocide.

I wish people could vote on which remakes/sequels are made.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 15:32:09

At 10/22/14 01:11 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish people could vote on which remakes/sequels are made.

Granted. Buckle up, kids, because we're about to fund Michael Bay's cocaine habits with even more goddamned Transformers and TMNT bullshit because guess what, there's a lot of fucking idiots in this world and they're all going to vote for shit. This would single-handedly drown out the voice of creatives with original ideas and new films, paving the way for Idiocracy in Actuality. YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL. GODDAMMIT. THERE'S NO ESCAPE! THERE'S NO HOPE!!! THIS IS WHAT WE'RE IN FOR, ISN'T IT!?!? EVEN MORE MIND-ROT!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE BORING AND HUMORLESS DEATHS ALONE AND STARVED FOR SUBSTANTIAL ENTERTAINMENT, AT THE BECK AND CALL, AT THE MERCY OF THE BRAINLESS IDIOTS OF THE WORLD WITH THEIR FUCKING POPCORN AND NOISY CHILDREN, BASTARDS OF THE THEATER WITH THEIR GODDAMNED INCREASING LARGER INCREASINGLY BRIGHTER CELL PHONE SCREENS, STICKY FLOORS FROM THEIR SECRETED FFFFFILTH!!!!!! WE SHOULD BURN THEM ALL. BURN EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!

I wish that really, REALLY stupid people were sterilized.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 16:46:21

At 10/22/14 04:33 PM, Slacker013 wrote:

I wish for a mighty golf club to slaughter my enemies with!

Granted. It does nothing to improve your stroke and you hit every severed head into the brush.

I wish for barbecue chips spiced to just irresponsibly hot levels.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 17:16:09

I wish to be a screenwriter and singer for Hollywood...

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-22 17:18:01 (edited 2014-10-22 17:18:19)

At 10/22/14 04:46 PM, stafffighter wrote:
At 10/22/14 04:33 PM, Slacker013 wrote:

I wish for a mighty golf club to slaughter my enemies with!
Granted. It does nothing to improve your stroke and you hit every severed head into the brush.

I wish for barbecue chips spiced to just irresponsibly hot levels.

Granted. You eat one and you get killed by explosive diarrhea.

At 10/22/14 05:16 PM, ZE13 wrote: I wish to be a screenwriter and singer for Hollywood...

Granted. The people hate your work. They kill you. You're dead.

I wish for a giant turtle.

Enter your signature text...