Be a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

  • 212,600 Views
  • 7,650 Replies
New Topic
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 07:14:47

At 3/29/13 07:09 PM, VJF wrote:
At 3/29/13 01:45 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish for meat. Catholicism sucks.
(I don't know much about religion, but I thought Catholics could eat meat).

Actually we can, but not on Jesus's dying day. And no, I can't survive a single day without meat.

At 3/30/13 05:43 AM, VJF wrote:
At 3/30/13 05:24 AM, Ceratisa wrote: I wish Square Enix would stop killing Final Fantasy.
Granted. Square Enix comes out with the ultimate Final Fantasy game, and it is so well received that they cannot produce enough copies in time for all the demand, which leads to riots at stores and hundreds of nerds dying trying to get a copy of the best video game ever.

I wish I could forget about my ex-fiancee.

Granted, you forget about her, and then all of a sudden she kills you and you don't even know why because you don't remember her.

I wish for Gagsy's post count (it's sort of the highest I could think of).


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 07:19:55

At 3/30/13 07:14 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/29/13 07:09 PM, VJF wrote: I wish I could forget about my ex-fiancee.
Granted, you forget about her, and then all of a sudden she kills you and you don't even know why because you don't remember her.

She actually threatened to do this to me if we ever broke up. Luckily for me, she's in a mental hospital/group home now.

I wish for Gagsy's post count (it's sort of the highest I could think of).

Granted, but then you find out that ZeroAsALimit has the highest post count of any user, and you have to work years and years to catch up to him, and finally give up because he has just too much.

I wish Pluto was deemed a planet again.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 07:35:21

At 3/30/13 07:19 AM, VJF wrote: I wish Pluto was deemed a planet again.

Granted, but a sudden meteor smashes it to bits seconds after.

I wish for a Death Star.


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 07:46:18

At 3/30/13 07:19 AM, VJF wrote:
At 3/30/13 07:14 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/29/13 07:09 PM, VJF wrote: I wish I could forget about my ex-fiancee.
Granted, you forget about her, and then all of a sudden she kills you and you don't even know why because you don't remember her.
She actually threatened to do this to me if we ever broke up. Luckily for me, she's in a mental hospital/group home now.

Dude, didn't you get any other girls? You're even less lucky than me.

At 3/30/13 07:35 AM, triplenoob wrote:
At 3/30/13 07:19 AM, VJF wrote: I wish Pluto was deemed a planet again.
Granted, but a sudden meteor smashes it to bits seconds after.

I wish for a Death Star.

Don't you remember? The Death Star was blown up. If you have one, the very same thing will happen to you.

I wish I could blow up a Death Star.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 07:56:06

At 3/30/13 07:46 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/30/13 07:19 AM, VJF wrote: She actually threatened to do this to me if we ever broke up. Luckily for me, she's in a mental hospital/group home now.
Dude, didn't you get any other girls? You're even less lucky than me.

You can't help who you fall for, lol. And they do say guys psychologically try to marry their mothers. But that's a different story.

At 3/30/13 07:46 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I could blow up a Death Star.

Granted. You blow up triplenoob's Death Star, but get caught in the blast and get blown up along with it.

I wish I could get rid of this splinter in my thumb.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 08:01:53

At 3/30/13 07:56 AM, VJF wrote:
At 3/30/13 07:46 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 3/30/13 07:19 AM, VJF wrote: She actually threatened to do this to me if we ever broke up. Luckily for me, she's in a mental hospital/group home now.
Dude, didn't you get any other girls? You're even less lucky than me.
You can't help who you fall for, lol. And they do say guys psychologically try to marry their mothers. But that's a different story.

I wish I could get rid of this splinter in my thumb.

You can, as soon as you die and rot.

I wish for whoever will be my future wife not to resemble my mother in any way.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 08:09:57

At 3/30/13 08:01 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish for whoever will be my future wife not to resemble my mother in any way.

Granted. She resembles your father instead.

I wish I could keep a steady sleep schedule.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 09:43:10

At 3/30/13 08:09 AM, VJF wrote:
At 3/30/13 08:01 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish for whoever will be my future wife not to resemble my mother in any way.
Granted. She resembles your father instead.

I wish I could keep a steady sleep schedule.

Granted, you just sleep all the time now.

I wish I was never tired.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 10:48:47

At 3/30/13 09:43 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I was never tired.

You stay up all night with no one to interact with and thus become socially withdrawn. Then again, my brother did the same thing...and he hasn't turned out so good.

You wish that God was proven to exist.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

mechadude32
mechadude32
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 11:10:26

You wish that God was proven to exist.

God was proven to exist then lights your ass on fire


This is a sig you dumbass.

VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 11:18:27

At 3/30/13 11:10 AM, mechadude32 wrote:
You wish that God was proven to exist.
God was proven to exist then lights your ass on fire

You forgot your wish, so I'm goin to steal it.

I wish my cat would stop whining so much.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 11:22:02

At 3/30/13 11:18 AM, VJF wrote: I wish my cat would stop whining so much.

Granted, it grows a genius brain and is plotting to kill you right now.

I wish I could sit on my own head.


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 11:25:00

At 3/30/13 11:22 AM, triplenoob wrote:
At 3/30/13 11:18 AM, VJF wrote: I wish my cat would stop whining so much.
Granted, it grows a genius brain and is plotting to kill you right now.

I wish I could sit on my own head.

Granted, but when you do, there's not much left of your head afterwards.

I wish concert tickets weren't so damn expensive.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 18:27:11

At 3/30/13 11:25 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish concert tickets weren't so damn expensive.

Granted. However, now that concert tickets are no longer expensive, they sell out so quickly that you never get to see anyone in concert.

I wish I didn't have acid reflux.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
CiviLies
CiviLies
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-30 20:41:40

At 3/30/13 06:27 PM, VJF wrote:
At 3/30/13 11:25 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish concert tickets weren't so damn expensive.
Granted. However, now that concert tickets are no longer expensive, they sell out so quickly that you never get to see anyone in concert.

I wish I didn't have acid reflux.

Granted. Now you have alkaline reflux and die a quick, but painful death.

I wish I was a gangstuuuur

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 00:23:41

At 3/30/13 08:41 PM, CiviLies wrote: I wish I was a gangstuuuur

Granted. You run into the streets, pockets full of cocaine, guns blazing, and make a name for yourself. Everyone knows your name and knows your goal: to rule the streets with an iron fist.

You are shot in the back of the head the very next day.

I wish I had a new phone.

triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 00:59:36

At 3/30/13 11:25 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: Granted, but when you do, there's not much left of your head afterwards.

That was such a lame response :(


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
TB1ZZL3
TB1ZZL3
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 01:05:27

At 3/31/13 12:23 AM, Scarface wrote:
At 3/30/13 08:41 PM, CiviLies wrote: I wish I was a gangstuuuur
Granted. You run into the streets, pockets full of cocaine, guns blazing, and make a name for yourself. Everyone knows your name and knows your goal: to rule the streets with an iron fist.

You are shot in the back of the head the very next day.

I wish I had a new phone.

You have a new phone. It's a Blackberry.

I wish Newgrounds would add some incredibly basic features like an edit button to the foruns.


Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 02:13:02

At 3/31/13 01:05 AM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: I wish Newgrounds would add some incredibly basic features like an edit button to the foruns.

Granted. Users now have the power to edit their posts, which causes confusion among most of the users, resulting in even less people coming to the forums. As a consequence, Tom is forced to delete the General forum.

I wish I could read my cats ,ind so I knew what she was thinking.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 09:33:40

At 3/31/13 12:59 AM, triplenoob wrote:
At 3/30/13 11:25 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: Granted, but when you do, there's not much left of your head afterwards.
That was such a lame response :(

What would you have expected?

At 3/31/13 02:13 AM, VJF wrote:
At 3/31/13 01:05 AM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: I wish Newgrounds would add some incredibly basic features like an edit button to the foruns.
Granted. Users now have the power to edit their posts, which causes confusion among most of the users, resulting in even less people coming to the forums. As a consequence, Tom is forced to delete the General forum.

I wish I could read my cats ,ind so I knew what she was thinking.

You find out that she thinks you're an a**hole.

I wish for VJF to finally learn how to type.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 09:41:23

At 3/31/13 09:33 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish for VJF to finally learn how to type.

(I actually can type pretty well, I just never proofread my posts before posting because it's usually around 5-6 in the morning when I do a lot of posting).

Anyway:

Wish granted. VJF finally learns how to post correctly, causing him to get way too overexcited about a menial thing that he burns out his computer trying to type every word in the dictionary in 3 seperate languages.

I wish I could actually dream.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 09:51:09

At 3/31/13 09:41 AM, VJF wrote: I wish I could actually dream.

Granted. Every night you dream about rats chewing your ball sack open, and eating your balls. It feels real.

I wish people would shut up about how great the 90s were.

DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 09:55:26

At 3/31/13 09:51 AM, Scarface wrote:
At 3/31/13 09:41 AM, VJF wrote: I wish I could actually dream.
Granted. Every night you dream about rats chewing your ball sack open, and eating your balls. It feels real.

I wish people would shut up about how great the 90s were.

Granted, now they talk about how great the 80s were instead.

I wish I wasn't a psychopath.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
JayMyers
JayMyers
  • Member since: May. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Voice Actor
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 10:00:50

At 3/31/13 09:55 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
Granted, now they talk about how great the 80s were instead.

I wish I wasn't a psychopath.

Granted, but you become haunted by the embarrassing memories of the things you did as a psycho that you end up hanging yourself out of shame.

I wish I become famous.


Voice Actor

BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Writer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 10:06:56

At 3/31/13 10:00 AM, JayMyers wrote:
At 3/31/13 09:55 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
Granted, now they talk about how great the 80s were instead.

I wish I wasn't a psychopath.
Granted, but you become haunted by the embarrassing memories of the things you did as a psycho that you end up hanging yourself out of shame.

I wish I become famous.

wish granted, but you become a world renown gay pornstar who dies of HIV.

I wish I owned a commercial fishing boat.


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 10:15:00

At 3/31/13 10:06 AM, Kanon wrote: I wish I owned a commercial fishing boat.

Granted. You own a fishing boat that gets too close to the waters of Somalia one day and you and your crew are tortured and killed by pirates.

I wish it was night time all the time.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 10:38:24

At 3/31/13 10:15 AM, VJF wrote:
At 3/31/13 10:06 AM, Kanon wrote: I wish I owned a commercial fishing boat.
Granted. You own a fishing boat that gets too close to the waters of Somalia one day and you and your crew are tortured and killed by pirates.

I wish it was night time all the time.

Granted, it's dark all the time, and you can't see sh**.

I wish for this thread to reach at least 666 replies.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 10:43:07

At 3/31/13 10:38 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish for this thread to reach at least 666 replies.

Granted, and nothing interesting happens, and the thread is eventually forgotten by all.

I wish I had a cleaner house.


"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 10:49:58

At 3/31/13 10:43 AM, VJF wrote: I wish I had a cleaner house.

Granted, but it becomes so clean that you are blinded by the shininess of your floor.

I wish I had a dog.

DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-03-31 11:07:00

At 3/31/13 10:49 AM, Scarface wrote:
At 3/31/13 10:43 AM, VJF wrote: I wish I had a cleaner house.
Granted, but it becomes so clean that you are blinded by the shininess of your floor.

I wish I had a dog.

You get a dog, and it bites your balls off.

I wish I could think of something so complicated you could never corrupt it.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature