Be a Supporter!
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Hitler's Secret 2013-03-22 19:37:24 Reply

Muffled explosions could be heard even within the cold, dark walls of the Fuhrerbunker. Hitler sat huddled in the corner of his room, sobbing softly. Everything in the room, from the bare concrete walls to his tattered, thin blankets, only served to remind him of his impending doom. He squeezed his eyes shut tight and buried his head in his knees.

Footsteps echoed down the narrow hallway outside, growing quieter as they approached. Hitler sensed the room grow brighter as his door, which had been left ajar, was slowly and silently swung open. He did not raise his head as the now muffled footsteps entered his room. He felt the gentle touch of Eva's hands as she came to sit beside him. She lifted his head, but Hitler deflected her gaze and began to sob harder.

"Oh Eva, don't you see... it's done for! Everything I've worked for- "

He stopped speaking as if struck mute and began to babble incoherently, tears streaming down his face. Eva placed a finger on his lips, shushing him. Hitler raised his face and their eyes came to rest on each other. She smiled weakly and they embraced.

They began ripping off their clothes, gaining speed as they went until at last Hitler's panties sailed across the room. Eva raised her hand and began to wildly stroke his testicle while still staring deeply into his eyes. Hitler massaged Eva's firm breasts as the bulge in her panties grew. Unable to contain himself any longer, Hitler ripped off her panties to reveal her massive erection. He flipped over onto his back and readied himself, gasping as Eva bursting cock penetrated his anus.

She began to pound more vigorously than she ever had before. Hitler's testicle and flaccid penis flapped to the rhythm of her thrusts. The pleasure built inside of him until he ejaculated uncontrollably into the air without any genital stimulation. Eva continued to pound until both were moaning with pleasure. Cumming again as she withdrew, Hitler turned around and stroked her with both hands until his sweaty face was coated in frothy semen.

They collapsed on top of each other and fell asleep for the last time.

---

Please rate and give feedback, keep in mind this is only a first draft.

pkrbarmovie
pkrbarmovie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Hitler's Secret 2013-03-24 22:08:06 Reply

I love it! Really funny and disturbing. I really like your humor. Sadly, I don't have any criticism as I am a script writer and not a big fan of short stories.

Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Hitler's Secret 2013-03-26 08:15:37 Reply

10/10 would send to a publisher

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
Kofra
Kofra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Reader
Response to Hitler's Secret 2013-03-27 22:06:48 Reply

50 shades of nein! aweasome work, I loved your humour. 10/10

BBS Signature
TheInnerScience
TheInnerScience
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to Hitler's Secret 2013-03-28 15:58:26 Reply

Totally caught me off guard lol. You had great visualization and the story flowed well, even if it was short. Hope continue to write!

"Zombie of the mind, craves food for thought."

BBS Signature