New Topic Respond to this Topic
WyteNoiz
WyteNoiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Mother 3 Steaming Pile Of Dung 2013-03-22 00:48:41 Reply

I am an avid Earthbound (Mother 2) fan and I've finally decided to play Mother 3 a few weeks back and I have to say, after stumbling across a couple forums of lovers of Mother 3, that game comes no where close to the quirkiness and charming effect of Earthbound. My question is to you guys, are most of these forums correct? Is Mother 3 really better or should i continue playing....because, I mean, guys....come on...it's really kinda gay...Please your thoughts..

Need beats? Instrumentals are now for sale and ranging anywhere from $250 to $500. Beats are mixed and mastered after purchase. Can also lease beats with contract agreement.

Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Mother 3 Steaming Pile Of Dung 2013-03-22 01:17:46 Reply

Why is it that almost every thread in this subforum is literally "[game] sucks"?

WyteNoiz
WyteNoiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Mother 3 Steaming Pile Of Dung 2013-03-22 01:35:36 Reply

At 3/22/13 01:17 AM, HikarutheHedgehog wrote: Why is it that almost every thread in this subforum is literally "[game] sucks"?

Because the gaming community is depressed

Need beats? Instrumentals are now for sale and ranging anywhere from $250 to $500. Beats are mixed and mastered after purchase. Can also lease beats with contract agreement.