Be a Supporter!

Give the user above a score

  • 1,112 Views
  • 63 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 11:19 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 11:17 PM, Klik wrote:
At 3/21/13 11:16 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
At 3/21/13 11:14 PM, CresIsis wrote:
7
6 your ok.
2/10 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

8/10
well thats not very nice


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 11:20 PM Reply

tox gets another 10


letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 11:21 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 11:20 PM, Sekhem wrote: tox gets another 10

10/10, for busting mad rhymes.


I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
BurningJesus
BurningJesus
  • Member since: May. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 11:21 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 11:19 PM, tox wrote:
At 3/21/13 11:17 PM, Klik wrote:
At 3/21/13 11:16 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
At 3/21/13 11:14 PM, CresIsis wrote:
7
6 your ok.
2/10 I thoroughly enjoyed it.
8/10
well thats not very nice

Fuck you're shit klik!

9/10 tox is cool.

Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 11:28 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 11:21 PM, SexualEmo wrote: 9/10 tox is cool.

-4/10, pandering fan service.

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 11:30 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 11:21 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
At 3/21/13 11:19 PM, tox wrote:
At 3/21/13 11:17 PM, Klik wrote:
At 3/21/13 11:16 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
At 3/21/13 11:14 PM, CresIsis wrote:
7
6 your ok.
2/10 I thoroughly enjoyed it.
8/10
well thats not very nice
Fuck you're shit klik!

9/10 tox is cool.

thanks bro
enjoy some music of trance/beat hop


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 11:31 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 11:21 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
9/10 tox is cool.

-10/10 Fuck you, you cut me off.


I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 11:32 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 11:28 PM, Klik wrote:
At 3/21/13 11:21 PM, SexualEmo wrote: 9/10 tox is cool.
-4/10, pandering fan service.

Ben 10 was a cool show


Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 11:37 PM Reply

11/12

illegal

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
BloodCoveredWolf
BloodCoveredWolf
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 02:01 AM Reply

8/10 You seem pretty cool


The Blood Of Lost Souls Stains My Blade

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 02:03 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 01:39 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: Bruce cambel's chainsaw arm / 50

I don't know. 7/10? 8/10? Don't know

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 02:04 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 02:03 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:

10/10 total sexpot

Armour
Armour
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Filmmaker
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 02:05 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 02:04 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 3/22/13 02:03 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
10/10 total sexpot

11/10 SWAG

TecNoir
TecNoir
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 02:08 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 02:05 AM, Armour wrote:
At 3/22/13 02:04 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 3/22/13 02:03 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
10/10 total sexpot
11/10 SWAG

6/10 I don't know you/


How does one sig?

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 02:12 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 02:08 AM, TecNoir wrote:
At 3/22/13 02:05 AM, Armour wrote:
At 3/22/13 02:04 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 3/22/13 02:03 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
10/10 total sexpot
11/10 SWAG
6/10 I don't know you/

6/10 because I don't know you and I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. :D

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 02:28 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 02:12 AM, 372 wrote:

6/10 because I don't know you and I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. :D

7/10 because of your numbers


lel

Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 02:53 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 02:28 AM, Sequenced wrote:
7/10 because of your numbers

-3/10

Because mods are the police. And fuck the police.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 05:19 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 02:53 AM, Cootie wrote: Because mods are the police. And fuck the police.

6/10

Because 22,777 and I don't know much else.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 05:29 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 05:21 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: 9/10 I like you for some reason.

5/10
Tries to hard

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 05:30 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 05:29 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: 5/10
Tries to hard

7/10

Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 05:37 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 05:30 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 3/22/13 05:29 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: 5/10
Tries to hard
7/10

6/10 as a default since I don't know much about this user.


"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 05:46 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 05:41 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: Also 6/10

8/10

Awesome username, generous personality, working scanner

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 05:59 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 05:46 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
8/10

Awesome username, generous personality, working scanner

Impressive post count, clean looking userpage design in icon/image/sig, an avid contributor in almost every category...

...and, I fucking love Doom.

You're an NG user masterpiece. 10/10


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Tribal
Tribal
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Programmer
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 06:10 AM Reply

6/10 based off of statistics alone.

I'm not gonna post this though, because I'm afraid of getting judged, myself.


Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 3/22/13 06:10 AM, Tribal wrote: 6/10 based off of statistics alone.

I'm not gonna post this though, because I'm afraid of getting judged, myself.

5/10 I have neutral opinions about you since I never talk to you.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 12:16 PM Reply

At 3/22/13 12:12 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 3/22/13 06:10 AM, Tribal wrote: 6/10 based off of statistics alone.

I'm not gonna post this though, because I'm afraid of getting judged, myself.
5/10 I have neutral opinions about you since I never talk to you.

7/10 Looking like a cool person.


The oppressed, instead of striving for liberation, tend themselves to become oppressors. — Paulo Freire

Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Artist
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 12:25 PM Reply

At 3/22/13 12:16 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 3/22/13 12:12 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 3/22/13 06:10 AM, Tribal wrote: 6/10 based off of statistics alone.

I'm not gonna post this though, because I'm afraid of getting judged, myself.
5/10 I have neutral opinions about you since I never talk to you.
7/10 Looking like a cool person.

6/10 I don't know you, nor have I seen any of your posts, but you seem like you know what you are doing.


BBS Signature
LordMartin-Mac
LordMartin-Mac
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 12:28 PM Reply

At 3/22/13 12:25 PM, NuclearWarfare wrote: 6/10 I don't know you, nor have I seen any of your posts, but you seem like you know what you are doing.

8/10 It seems to me that you are another decent member of NG.


LM-M// Twitter:@Uncle_MartinMac/ PSN:LordMartinMac/

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 12:43 PM Reply

At 3/22/13 12:28 PM, LordMartin-Mac wrote:
At 3/22/13 12:25 PM, NuclearWarfare wrote: 6/10 I don't know you, nor have I seen any of your posts, but you seem like you know what you are doing.
8/10 It seems to me that you are another decent member of NG.

8/10, 2008 signup date.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
kanef
kanef
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Give the user above a score Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 02:59 PM Reply

At 3/22/13 12:43 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 3/22/13 12:28 PM, LordMartin-Mac wrote:
At 3/22/13 12:25 PM, NuclearWarfare wrote: 6/10 I don't know you, nor have I seen any of your posts, but you seem like you know what you are doing.
8/10 It seems to me that you are another decent member of NG.
8/10, 2008 signup date.

6/10 who the fuck is this guy


comment pls - plug.dj
sevkitty.com forum - last.fm
D - ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature