Be a Supporter!

Guns are like sex

  • 1,793 Views
  • 81 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Tremulos
Tremulos
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-22 03:39:14 Reply

At 3/22/13 03:30 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: GUNS ARE LIEK LOBSTERS

Both could kill a baby


It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature
JaY11
JaY11
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-22 04:17:15 Reply

in the US where you're fucked either way, yeah

in the civilized world we're pretty fine without guns tho

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-22 05:18:28 Reply

At 3/21/13 09:05 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Banning it will solve no problems.
It's education and lessons on safe use that is needed.

The only big difference is that sex creates life, and guns create death.

Tribal
Tribal
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Programmer
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-22 06:15:17 Reply

Even America won't be stupid enough to actually ban guns.


Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-22 19:25:38 Reply

At 3/21/13 10:45 PM, Dr-Worm wrote:
At 3/21/13 10:18 PM, Richard wrote: I'm not really defensive about it, so much as laughing at the people who seem to make connections where there are none.
Statements like "I guarantee I get laid a fuck ton more than you do" and typing in all caps are not exactly the signs of a secure person...

Because you would know the signs of a secure person right? Ye who makes connections where there are none.

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-22 19:32:34 Reply

Shit comparison but I'm pro-gun so whatever.


BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-22 19:34:56 Reply

At 3/22/13 03:20 AM, Saen wrote: So lets legalize grenade launchers,

There's a difference between an explosive support weapon and general/small arms

public carry of machine guns,

And what is wrong with this? I would rather have some idiot trying to shoot me with the automatic equivalent than I would with a rifle/handgun.

and murder come on guys Amuuurica!!

Banning an act that directly infringes on others safety is different than infringing on someones rights to feel safe


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-22 19:37:02 Reply

At 3/22/13 05:18 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/21/13 09:05 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Banning it will solve no problems.
It's education and lessons on safe use that is needed.
The only big difference is that sex creates life, and guns create death.

Guns are inanimate tools, and therefore, are incapable of creating or destroying on their own.

Guns don't kill people. Idiots/psychos with guns kill people.

No one ever says that a knife stabbed said person. They always said X person stabbed the other with a knife.

Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Writer
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-22 23:09:28 Reply

Guns are bad and make me sad, unlike sex which makes me happy


Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-22 23:20:57 Reply

At 3/22/13 03:30 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: GUNS ARE LIEK LOBSTERS

my god you sir have opened my eyes!

I want dat puppeh.
Mason
Mason
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-23 02:19:03 Reply

At 3/21/13 09:31 PM, Scintillating wrote: People with guns aren't innocent, just a murderer waiting to happen.

Confirmed for liberal girly boy.

I own a a bunch of guns, it's my hobby. Some guys collect cars, Some guys collect stamps, Scintillating collects scars on his wrists.

I've only killed deer, paper, glass bottles, and a particularly unlucky watermelon.

But no, go ahead, believe guns are only owned by murderers. Not like there isn't any resound statistics saying otherwise.

Besides, ban guns and I'll protect myself with a knife. Then you'll ban Knives, Then I'll just kill people unarmed.

MCMAP- 1year, Kali/escrima- 5 years, Muay Thai- 5 years, Pencak Silat- 5 years, Boxing- 5 years, Free form Wrestling- 8 years. I'm not saying I can beat your ass, but I can beat your ass.

Guns are like sex

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-23 11:29:08 Reply

At 3/22/13 02:19 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Depends on the country, but statistically all violent crime seems to rise after bans.

Yeah, only if you lie with statistics. You can say gun crime has risen but thats only because guns are being confiscated and not because of an actual rise, you shouldnt believe any statistics that violate common sense.

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-23 15:30:18 Reply

At 3/22/13 07:37 PM, Richard wrote: Guns are inanimate tools, and therefore, are incapable of creating or destroying on their own.

And sex is just an act, incapable of producing life on its own. Understand the metaphor. :/

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-26 16:33:33 Reply

At 3/24/13 05:28 AM, Trillionaire wrote:
At 3/22/13 02:01 AM, Richard wrote:
At 3/22/13 01:56 AM, Trillionaire wrote: No. The obvious simplicity of your ideas, the way you communicate, and your short mental stature make you anti-intellectual.
So says they who hides behind the alt. Cool story bro.
I'm reading into your layers upon layers of insecurity.

If you say so kiddo.

Ononymous
Ononymous
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-26 16:40:10 Reply

At 3/21/13 09:05 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
It's education and lessons on safe use that is needed.

Fun fact: despite what the liberal media will tell ya, guns already prevent around 80,000- 2,000,000 violent crimes every year.

Guns don't kill people, people do.

Disarming people to stop crimes is like dehorning an antelope so it can't fight the lions- all you're doing is creating another victim.

MsBobman20
MsBobman20
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-26 20:50:13 Reply

guns are like sex just because they end in a bang.

MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-26 21:00:57 Reply

At 3/21/13 09:43 PM, Sekhem wrote: guns are better than sex, actually

they DESTROY people and animals instead of creating

awwwww, what a cute little HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS EYES POPPED OUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!1111


my love of material goods is far greater than my love of food

BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Guns are like sex 2013-03-26 21:04:41 Reply

A lot of people go ahead and be anti gun without thinking twice of its uses. Arguments like gun causes violence are invalid. Crime rates in US is actually decreasing. Sweden and Finland have one of the highest gun owners in the world, yet our crime rates are belonged to the lowest.

It's not the gun problem, it's the people and their education on gun ownership.