00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Teen Titans Go!

6,790 Views | 40 Replies

Response to Teen Titans Go! 2013-03-21 21:01:42

At 3/21/13 08:57 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote: Wait... they cancelled Young Justice, a show with a deep as hell storyline and character development...

for this? The hell is with CN and terrible decisions? If you're going to cancel a serious show at least try to replace it with one of equal quality.

The problem is that shows like Young Justice are not what brings in the ratings at Cartoon Network.

As sad and pathetic as it is, The Annoying Orange is the kind of thing that's bringing in the ratings at CN right now.

Response to Teen Titans Go! 2013-03-21 21:11:59

At 3/21/13 08:57 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote: Wait... they cancelled Young Justice, a show with a deep as hell storyline and character development...

for this? The hell is with CN and terrible decisions? If you're going to cancel a serious show at least try to replace it with one of equal quality.

They cancelled Young Justice? Ahh, what the fuck CN?? I was just getting into that show (it was a little too teen drama based, but it still had some really cool arcs going on). It was bad enough it only came on on Saturdays.

Teen Titans was 1 part comedy 1 part drama and pretty much all action. You took out two of the biggest parts and gave us a bubbly bunch of bullshit with more than likely, awful comedy. Why would you ruin a perfectly well wrapped up cartoon just to slander it? This is nothing at all like the revival of Thundercats. CN, you disappoint once more. Won't be long until you go the way of G4 if your shit does not get pulled together.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Teen Titans Go! 2013-03-21 21:27:29

At 3/21/13 01:07 PM, Boomstick wrote: So what are your thoughts on this NG? Is it good?

If you can look at that photograph without going "lulwut" then you never watched that show as a kid.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Teen Titans Go! 2013-03-21 21:28:34

Another thing that really hurts these shows is the shit timeslots, and it seems like they are constantly on hiatus.

Response to Teen Titans Go! 2013-03-21 21:36:01

At 3/21/13 08:30 PM, Darthdenim wrote: I'd like a S.W.A.T Kats reboot

I was also thinking this.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Teen Titans Go! 2013-03-21 21:45:20

At 3/21/13 09:36 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 3/21/13 08:30 PM, Darthdenim wrote: I'd like a S.W.A.T Kats reboot
I was also thinking this.

Maybe in it they could explain what the deal is with Dark Kat, and what the hell those little demon henchmen he has are.

He never really had an origin story in the original show.

Teen Titans Go!

Response to Teen Titans Go! 2013-03-21 23:18:20

Another one with reboot potential is Gargoyles.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Teen Titans Go! 2013-03-21 23:26:19

At 3/21/13 11:18 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Another one with reboot potential is Gargoyles.

I think Boom comics was going to do a Gargoyles comics series, but they lost the Disney license before it happened.

They were putting out Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale, and Ducktales comics, among other Disney stuff, but when Disney bought Marvel they all had to be cancelled.

Response to Teen Titans Go! 2013-03-21 23:30:20

At 3/21/13 11:26 PM, Darthdenim wrote:
At 3/21/13 11:18 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Another one with reboot potential is Gargoyles.
I think Boom comics was going to do a Gargoyles comics series, but they lost the Disney license before it happened.

They were putting out Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale, and Ducktales comics, among other Disney stuff, but when Disney bought Marvel they all had to be cancelled.

It was a real shame because the Darkwing Duck comic was awesome. It felt like a true continuation of the show, while taking it to the next level.

There was even a Darkwing Duck/Ducktales crossover. While I thought it was the weakest arc of the series, due to it being the last one, and having to hastily turn it into a finale, it was pretty cool.

Teen Titans Go!

Response to Teen Titans Go! 2013-03-21 23:41:24

At 3/21/13 01:09 PM, HighWay wrote: i heard about this like a year and a half ago.

i really liked teen titans but i don't think this one will be as good.

Like they did with Ben 10, I bet this will be just as shitty as the reboot.

BBS Signature

Response to Teen Titans Go! 2013-03-22 00:12:43

I'm getting sick of all this super happy cartoons.
Back when I was a kid at least some of the shit I watched was deep and meaningful.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.