00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why do you do drugs?

8,982 Views | 111 Replies

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-26 23:22:04

At 3/26/13 09:01 PM, CresIsis wrote:
At 3/26/13 09:00 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: I don't think the universe would have put drugs into existence if it did not intend for some of us to experiment with them
Flawed logic. :L

Please enlighten me on how you see a flaw in my logic; and if you never experimented with any type of "drug" then your point of view would not even be valid in this discussion

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-26 23:23:01

I don't.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-26 23:48:04

At 3/26/13 08:36 PM, MsBobman20 wrote: people like drugs from the high, and the rush they get that you can only get from doing something illegal.

Come on now, nobody does it just because it's illegal. There are even more legal drugs than illegal drugs.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-26 23:48:33

The main message of this thread: Xenomit has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-26 23:56:04

At 3/26/13 09:40 PM, Tstelie wrote: hard drugs like acid, shrooms, ectasy fucked me over noone wants to chill with me anymore

I don't really think psilocybin counts as a hard drug.

At 3/26/13 11:48 PM, Seasons wrote: The main message of this thread: Xenomit has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

This was established well before this thread was made.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 00:35:49

At 3/26/13 11:56 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I don't really think psilocybin counts as a hard drug.

Agreed.

This was established well before this thread was made.

I don't doubt it... I guess I've just been away from the forums for too long and needed a reminder.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 01:03:51

At 3/26/13 08:22 PM, Fim wrote: Anyone commenting here with an anti drug stance is clearly under the age of 16-18 and has never been to a party or mixed with the student community.

That's an unfair and entirely untrue statement, I for one am not for drugs at all. As I've stated throughout this thread, I don't agree with drugs and the uselessness it engenders. That's not to say, as I've stated, that I have anything against recreational stoners. However, I don't think a mind altering drug should be legalized at all, even something as some what mild as weed. Because the common masses are very prone to binge usage, no self control and it would only engender more wasted youth, alcohol, for one, is a legalized mind altering substance that has killed more people throughout history than could very well be calculated accurately. And this binge usage often leads to the consumption of progressively harder drugs. Why? Because smoking one kind of thing gets boring, some people have to find the next, more "fun" thing to try. First weed, then acid, then your popping pills and then (maybe) doing extremely addictive drugs like cocaine. You compare drugs to other things that are bad for you (i.e. fast food, butter, etc) however, they are not one in the same, both have negative effects, but only one alters your mood and state of mind. These things can be dangerous, far more dangerous than getting fat or having high cholesterol, why? They produce some what random and certain entirely unpredictable reactions because certain drugs don't sit the same way with different people. You maybe fine with a drug, but another person may lose their shit after a couple hits, it all depends. In that same sense, you could be fine sticking with one drug, but then you get progressive (aggressive) stoners that need harder shit to try to make things "more fun", that's definitely not the same as a fucking Big Mac.

It's not that the government doesn't recognize that some legal things are more harmful than the drugs they ban, its that mind altering drug usage is a dangerous and sometimes slippery slope. Weed isn't called a gateway drug for nothing, and that's not just propaganda either, many people, hell even a user in here, has stated that the usage of weed for their friends lead to the addiction of hard drugs like Coke, which we all can agree is really, really fucking bad. Some people become progressive stoners, others are fine with sticking to the mild stuff. But those "others" are only part of the population, the other part is blazing some crystal Meth looking for a new, more intense high. That's the problem with drugs, not one drug but rather the whole culture of drugs and the foreboding threat of Progressive Stoners who become the kinds of drug addictive, fucked up bums you see in drug documentaries.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 01:09:17

At 3/27/13 12:53 AM, Xenomit wrote: just so I wouldn't be hating something I haven't tried

lol

I'm talking about people who snort cocaine, people who huff paint, people who shoot heroine, people who do speed, lsd, meth, smack, uppers, downers, any of the hard stuff.

lol x2

Whether you like it or not, whether you're willing to accept it or not, drugs can and will mess you up, in one way or another. And because of such, I can't stand to be anywhere near drugs or people who do drugs.

lol x3

Are you seriously, dead seriously telling me that you'd not only hang out with someone who shoves crack cocaine up their nostril in their free time, but consider doing it yourselves?

You don't snort crack, silly. Also, I've done cocaine so many times that I've lost count. It's really fucking fun, and you should totally try it.

The fact that you seem to be getting so worked up about this conversation suggests to me that you have some serious issues you need to work out.

Every time you respond to this thread you just offer more proof that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Just because you've tried weed once and know a few douche bags that have used drugs doesn't make you knowledgeable in the slightest. Even your "science" is completely twisted. Go read some up date medical texts; stop relying on the bullshit you were told when you were in grade school.

Also, you're either lying about your age and are actually a bitter fourteen year old, or you're one of the most closeted, uninformed, and naive twenty four year olds out there.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 01:10:21

At 3/27/13 12:35 AM, Seasons wrote: I don't doubt it... I guess I've just been away from the forums for too long and needed a reminder.

Well, this has definitely been a good reminder. I can hardly differentiate between him and the ass of the horse he rode in on.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 01:17:13

At 3/27/13 12:53 AM, Xenomit wrote: His explanation

I tote can understand your perspective, which is exactly why drugs of any kind is defiantly not for everybody and brain because some people naturally abuse and misuse them in ways in which they should not esp. adolescence and immature adults.

I would also have to concur that huffing paint is nothing but beyond retarded because it serves no benefit once so ever other than killing off your brain

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 01:27:24

At 3/27/13 01:15 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 3/27/13 01:09 AM, Seasons wrote:
I'm not 14, or 24. I've never actually stated my real age,

it all makes sense now....he's 12

Why do you do drugs?

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 01:27:52

Xeno's got it all figured out.

Why do you do drugs?

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 01:29:47

At 3/27/13 01:15 AM, Xenomit wrote: We never had anti-drug campaigns when I went through school. I've never paid the slightest bit of attention to anti-drug propaganda.

You seem to have never paid attention to anything, ever.

Drugs are retarded. You still seem to dodge that fact over and over again.

That's not a fact, my friend. It is your (uninformed) opinion. It also is a rather nonconstructive statement to begin with, so I don't see how you could possibly expect me or anyone else to respond to it.

I'm not 14, or 24. I've never actually stated my real age, I prefer letting people assume my age.

I'm going to go ahead and assume fourteen; I'm pretty sure that's not too far off from the truth.

As for the closeted thing, you're implying that because I hate drugs almost with a passion, I'm uninformed and naive person in general, which is implying that you consider drugs to be the only important thing in life.

No, actually, that's what you're implying. I'm saying that your blind hatred toward drug users is, essentially, illogical and unreasonable; you have no experience, no knowledge, and no evidence for any of your opinions. Additionally, you've been implying that these same opinions are actually not even opinions at all, but are facts... this is why I've made the assumption that you are a very uninformed and naive person... has nothing to do with drugs, really.

Once again, your posts continue to strengthen my argument.

Which would you rather do, shoot a syringe of heroine, or do literally anything productive at all.

What do you do that's so productive? I guarantee you that I am just as productive of a person as you are. I also don't have any of the mental problems or psychological complexes that your posts are seemingly suggesting that you may have.

Also, heroin is pretty sweet. I've never injected it, but I've snorted it a few times. A friend of mine and I once did a bit of heroin together and then wrote a screenplay that placed second in a literary contest. It was pretty fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 01:34:45

At 3/27/13 01:30 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 3/27/13 01:27 AM, 372 wrote: it all makes sense now....he's 12
I'm a pretty coherent 12 year old

But you're still 12.

The best part about being on a high horse is that you can see much more than the average person

Why do you do drugs?

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 02:05:04

there are other alkaloids present in mushrooms, so psilocybin doesnt equal mushrooms, they are psychologically addictive and can contain PEA and there are documented cases of myocardial infarction due to its abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 02:22:08

At 3/27/13 02:06 AM, Xenomit wrote: Drugs in general are just bad. The chemical composition of your brain exists as it is for a reason.

Don't like drugs, don't do 'em.

But stay the hell out of other peoples' business.

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 06:23:18

Jeez, give that poor horse a break, already. You're gonna exhaust it to death.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 06:37:53

I am constantly searching for that first high I got when I first smoked a joint. More weed doesn't do it so I've taken to injecting smack to try and recreate that first high.

/ lies

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 14:25:07

At 3/27/13 01:15 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 3/27/13 01:09 AM, Seasons wrote: Go read some up date medical texts; stop relying on the bullshit you were told when you were in grade school.
We never had anti-drug campaigns when I went through school. I've never paid the slightest bit of attention to anti-drug propaganda.

Drugs are retarded. You still seem to dodge that fact over and over

Well actually you're wrong, drugs are actually pretty darn good. If drugs were rubbish then nobody would do them. Obviously you can take them too much and suffer the results of extremism, but not everyone who drinks is an alcoholic and not everyone who eats a Big Mac is obese. Everything in moderation. You're missing the point that is drugs are an enjoyable experience that helps people unwind in the same way that a relaxing sit down in front of the tellybox with a cold beer is.

I'm not 14, or 24. I've never actually stated my real age, I prefer letting people assume my age.

Which means your probably 13 or younger. The way you speak reminds me of myself when I was an underage angry preteen sat behind a keyboard with a headful of regurgitated opinions and no real life experience ;) xoxo

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 16:20:12

For the experience. Being sober can be fun but sometimes when boredom levels are high you need to get yourself high.

// Kongregate // Tumblr // Reddit // Steam //

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 22:40:20

At 3/27/13 02:25 PM, Fim wrote: Everything in moderation.
Which means your probably 13 or younger. The way you speak reminds me of myself when I was an underage angry preteen

Very well put my good friend. Though, I don't think there's any hope for this guy. Nothing seems to be getting through to him.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-28 01:06:57

At 3/20/13 10:50 PM, ean5 wrote: personally to relieve stress and boredom

you are weak

sXe

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature