Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 40
Movie Buff
Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 06:23:18 Reply

Jeez, give that poor horse a break, already. You're gonna exhaust it to death.

sig by JaY11
Letterboxd
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 06:37:53 Reply

I am constantly searching for that first high I got when I first smoked a joint. More weed doesn't do it so I've taken to injecting smack to try and recreate that first high.

/ lies

Fim
Fim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Audiophile
Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 14:25:07 Reply

At 3/27/13 01:15 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 3/27/13 01:09 AM, Seasons wrote: Go read some up date medical texts; stop relying on the bullshit you were told when you were in grade school.
We never had anti-drug campaigns when I went through school. I've never paid the slightest bit of attention to anti-drug propaganda.

Drugs are retarded. You still seem to dodge that fact over and over

Well actually you're wrong, drugs are actually pretty darn good. If drugs were rubbish then nobody would do them. Obviously you can take them too much and suffer the results of extremism, but not everyone who drinks is an alcoholic and not everyone who eats a Big Mac is obese. Everything in moderation. You're missing the point that is drugs are an enjoyable experience that helps people unwind in the same way that a relaxing sit down in front of the tellybox with a cold beer is.

I'm not 14, or 24. I've never actually stated my real age, I prefer letting people assume my age.

Which means your probably 13 or younger. The way you speak reminds me of myself when I was an underage angry preteen sat behind a keyboard with a headful of regurgitated opinions and no real life experience ;) xoxo

BBS Signature
BANGsquared
BANGsquared
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 16:20:12 Reply

For the experience. Being sober can be fun but sometimes when boredom levels are high you need to get yourself high.

// Kongregate // Tumblr // Reddit // Steam //

BBS Signature
Seasons
Seasons
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Writer
Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-27 22:40:20 Reply

At 3/27/13 02:25 PM, Fim wrote: Everything in moderation.
Which means your probably 13 or younger. The way you speak reminds me of myself when I was an underage angry preteen

Very well put my good friend. Though, I don't think there's any hope for this guy. Nothing seems to be getting through to him.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature
Piemix
Piemix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Why do you do drugs? 2013-03-28 01:06:57 Reply

At 3/20/13 10:50 PM, ean5 wrote: personally to relieve stress and boredom

you are weak

sXe

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature