AirplaneRadio
AirplaneRadio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Hello Leviathan Trilogy Seek Mcs $$ Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 09:29 AM Reply

WHO AM I AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
I am Airplane Radio, a cyber-monk of the digital mysteries. From Brian Eno to Devo, Prince Paul to Belá Bartok and Mr. Tyler the Creator with game show theme music, my influences range from multiple genres and disciplines but hip hop remains my main mistress of choice. I am also more into creating music of a fictitious spiritually-inducing function than I am of just pure entertainment. My interests/topics which influence my work include humanity, anti-humanism, transhumanism, post-apocalyptica, esoterica, religion, cults, Western philosophy, and futurism. I wish to create something new where nothing is new under the sun. Sounds and rhythms in worlds not yet invented. Trying to get there, itâEUTMs a sobering challenge.

WHAT IS THE HELLO LEVIATHAN TRILOGY?

Here is the COVER ART for the project
http://www.flickr.com/photos/airplaneradio/8347381246/

And here is the VIDEO TRAILER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2gjAeCn-mU
Tracks
I. Hello Leviathan!

• Hello Lev -seek MC ($$$)
    Hello Lev -seek MC ($$$) by AirplaneRadio

Work in Progress in need of MC

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Modern
    Popularity

II. Theodor Adorno

• Theo Adorno seek MC $$$
    Theo Adorno seek MC $$$ by AirplaneRadio

Work in Progress in need of MC

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Modern
    Popularity

III. Huldigung (does not need any vocal work; FINISHED)

Each track is unique in itself. The first is like a tone poem âEUoebeat suiteâEU. The second is meant to be lullaby-ish. The third is the darker two-part music meant for some âEU~goatâEUTM sacrifices.
Instead of the normal EP fare of mixtape music, I decided to create a short and focused conceptual âEU~novelty trilogyâEUTM with the central theme of âEU~the Beast within us allâEUTM, or the Luciferian philosophy.
Visually, it will be promoted as âEU~educational musicâEUTM for the children to introduce them to Satan (as opposed to the God of Abraham. [But to be clear its not geared musically or lyrically in any way towards children. ItâEUTMs just the artistic concept].
So its just subversion of perhaps a parallel universe or not so distant future. However this is the cover, the front group, the subtle introduction to what this is really about. ItâEUTMs about a philosophy and issues we deal with as moral and immoral animals. Morality as the construct both necessary and arbitrary. The MCs play a more Screwtape/tempting/devilâEUTMs advocate role. But subtle. WeâEUTMre not telling anyone to do anything they were not already thinking of!
So like Satan as the inversion, I wanted to invert the normal hip hop standards and practices. Honestly, my approach to any art is to try to do what others are not doing, and remove/edit things that are being done too much. For instance usually hip hop (words and sounds) is very bright, clear, and most of all blunt. So instead, this is murky, subtle, and above all cryptic.

WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU...
I ONLY NEED YOUR VOCAL PERFORMANCE AND YOU WILL BE PAID FOR IT. Because I did both the music and wrote the lyrics, clearly this is not the usual collab balance but this project is very near and dear to my heart and work. So I have vocal tracks I have made (with my own terrible voice to give you an idea of what goes where as a blueprint) and I just need your vocal production with your own interpretations. That is all. Frankly, this should only take 2-3 hours of your time (less if you are only doing one). You should not need much rehearsal once you have gotten the sense of the music itself. And frankly, I'm also in a bit of a hurry and I should be able to splice any most problems.
BUT THE DEADLINE FOR YOUR VOCALS IS MARCH 23rd, SATURDAY NIGHT 11:59 EST. I need 3 solid days of little sleep to work on the vocals so I may travel next Tuesday to begin promotion. So you must be available ASAP to do this project. I have a deadline to make! I'd honesty prefer it get done faster than that.
Also ad-libbing is highly encouraged! Just because I wrote lyrics does not mean I know exactly what I am doing.
Honestly, I imagine a hybrid of Kool Keith and MF Doom when I wrote the lyrics and imagine them being performed. Just to keep that in mind.,
If you are interested please post your work so I can see if your voice is good enough. I will private message you if IâEUTMm down with going further.

WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE? You will be paid. I am looking at $50 for 2-3 hours of vocal work if you do both tracks 1 & 2. If I find two MCs to split you will get $30 a piece. I will send through Paypal most likely. Or we can decide something else if this does not work.
Another reason to participate if you are interested is because this music is not going to sit on the shelf. . It is going to be heavily self-promoted since i didnâEUTMt want to spend many months on this for no gain. I will be travelling to Berlin next week to promote the work with posters and will be scouting places to perform the music later in the summer. I will begin working on a live set once I have a list of spots to play around Berlin and lower Switzerland..
An opportunity to do something a bit off the mark. For those bored with sameness, I hope to offer the alternative and unknown to those searching something on the unparallel plains. To go not forward but elsewhere as opposed to remaining still. I desire to pioneer. I hope to recruit someone who thinks likewise.
Favorite interesting MCs: MF Doom, Kool Keith, Quasimoto, Tyler, EARL, Serengeti, El-P, Coin Locker Kid,

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Musician
Response to Hello Leviathan Trilogy Seek Mcs $$ Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 09:35 AM Reply

Check out some of the people in the Hip Hop Club.

AirplaneRadio
AirplaneRadio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Hello Leviathan Trilogy Seek Mcs $$ Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 09:42 AM Reply

At 3/20/13 09:35 AM, BrokenDeck wrote: Check out some of the people in the Hip Hop Club.

Thank you for cleaning my madness up.