New Topic Respond to this Topic
Satsumi
Satsumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 09:19 PM Reply

Hey guys, I am selling my Cinitq 12wx and I thought it would be mutually beneficial to advertise it on here. I seriously recommend it for any artist no matter the skill level. I have had it for six months and I decided with the money I saved up from work I wanted to get the larger one. The tablet I am selling is like brand new (I treated it as if it were a small infant). It dramatically increased the speed of my workflow and made it much easier to trace and draw in general. Cintiq's are the wet dream of all digital artists, so if you have been craving one for a while this is the perfect opportunity to get what every artists deserves.

Link to the Ebay Listing.

BBS Signature
HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 12:36 AM Reply

This is exciting...I'll keep an eye on it!! :) I hope I win!!

Jesus Saves!!

HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 01:02 AM Reply

Hey if I don't win...whats a good price to pay for a decent tablet??....any suggestions??...in the $200 range!

Jesus Saves!!

Luwano
Luwano
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 37
Art Lover
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 01:26 AM Reply

At 3/20/13 01:02 AM, HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr wrote: Hey if I don't win...whats a good price to pay for a decent tablet??....any suggestions??...in the $200 range!

The Wacom Bamboo is a good starter tablet. If you add about 30$ to your 200$ price range you get the Intous5 touch S.

Apart from Wacom, Monoprice offers a range of cheaper tablets, that have a good reputation. You can find them in several online stores or on http://www.monoprice.com/

BBS Signature
HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 02:38 AM Reply

The Wacom Bamboo is a good starter tablet. If you add about 30$ to your 200$ price range you get the Intous5 touch S.

Apart from Wacom, Monoprice offers a range of cheaper tablets, that have a good reputation. You can find them in several online stores or on http://www.monoprice.com/

thanks for the info..i did some clicking around and found a decent tablet it should be here next week i can't wait...i hope it was worth it!! :)

Jesus Saves!!

HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 02:41 AM Reply

DAMIT...i couldve saved a few bucks from the monoprice website and it may have gotten here faster :( o well

Jesus Saves!!

HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 02:43 AM Reply

At 3/20/13 02:41 AM, HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr wrote: DAMIT...i couldve saved a few bucks from the monoprice website and it may have gotten here faster :( o well....

nevermind I lied...i actually saved like 4 dollars on amazon.com :)

Jesus Saves!!

Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 09:55 AM Reply

Ohhh boy, I've been wanting a cintiq for a while now, but I can't afford one. I totally want to go for this one but it looks like you don't ship outside of the US, is that right?

Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:24 AM Reply

At 3/20/13 09:55 AM, Morthagg wrote: Ohhh boy, I've been wanting a cintiq for a while now, but I can't afford one. I totally want to go for this one but it looks like you don't ship outside of the US, is that right?

that was what I was thinking, but even if he did ship it outside US, it will cost about 40-50 dollars I think. assuming you want to insure it.

God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 10:58 AM Reply

As much as I want the fancy big wig tech I know I wont be able to put it to much good use yet. Im still not good enough... Besides, I dont like to buy off individuals. I prefer purchasing from manufacturers.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 12:07 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 10:24 AM, Tomsan wrote:
that was what I was thinking, but even if he did ship it outside US, it will cost about 40-50 dollars I think. assuming you want to insure it.

Myeah. I guess it'll always be expensive, one way or another.
Sniff.

lovingthedark
lovingthedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Artist
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 01:25 PM Reply

The line of stuck pixels is a pretty serious defect in my book.

Basic Art Tips_______________Art 101_______________ Orn's Scouting Guide_______________NG Art Chat

BBS Signature
Satsumi
Satsumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 24th, 2013 @ 01:25 PM Reply

At 3/20/13 01:25 PM, lovingthedark wrote: The line of stuck pixels is a pretty serious defect in my book.

Even if it in no way effects performance and is purely aesthetic, sure. Here is a reference for the dead pixels.
http://imgur.com/a/C1nvF

BBS Signature
Flowers10
Flowers10
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 24th, 2013 @ 01:32 PM Reply

At 3/24/13 01:25 PM, Satsumi wrote:
At 3/20/13 01:25 PM, lovingthedark wrote: The line of stuck pixels is a pretty serious defect in my book.
Even if it in no way effects performance and is purely aesthetic, sure. Here is a reference for the dead pixels.
http://imgur.com/a/C1nvF

I'm sorry dude, but that should knock the value down pretty bad...
I can see how it would be quite annoying to draw with a line running down ur screen.
+ it proves that it isnt propperly functioning anymore, if the pixels wont even register the pen anymore.. this could really affect smooth lines, which the proffesional would want.

Click on the sig!
Or my thread

BBS Signature
Daverom
Daverom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 24th, 2013 @ 02:24 PM Reply

but he just said it doesn't effect the sensitivity?
i can see that getting annoying but it seems to stop there, it'd just be annoying.
and getting a cintig for a quarter the price seems like a decent compensation.

HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 24th, 2013 @ 05:46 PM Reply

Awwww...it would've been nice to win for 5 dollars lol...but it is... what it is...My tablet should be here tomorrow if im lucky!! :)

Jesus Saves!!

maficmelody
maficmelody
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Animator
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 24th, 2013 @ 05:50 PM Reply

Dang, if I was in the market for cintiqs I would be all over this one. That is a good price for happiness. Sure, there is a pixel width line down the screen but it's a petty thing considering you'll be drawing 1:1 and not through an intermediary tablet(assuming you're upgrading from one). I use a 21UX and going back to a tablet is like rolling a paintball over stretched canvas: it can be done, but I'd rather just use a brush.

Luwano
Luwano
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 37
Art Lover
Response to Slightly Used Cintiq For Sale. Mar. 24th, 2013 @ 06:55 PM Reply

For all you euro-folks, if you check ebay every once in a while, there are some more cintiq auctions going on relatively often. This same model got sold for 451â'¬ today in german ebay without a dead line of pixels. Of course, you won't get one for 200â'¬ that is fully functional though.

BBS Signature