Be a Supporter!
angrybirds2000
angrybirds2000
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Filmmaker
Angry Birds In Space Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 02:29 PM Reply

Ha! This new app is so much of an improvment over the regular Angry Birds, it's so fun, has anybody tried it out yet?


BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Angry Birds In Space Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 06:51 PM Reply

At 3/19/13 02:29 PM, angrybirds2000 wrote: Ha! This new app is so much of an improvment over the regular Angry Birds, it's so fun, has anybody tried it out yet?

Nah, that's old shit. I got the new Angry Birds: Star Wars. What the fuck are you doing playing that old shit?! Get with the times!

iMini
iMini
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Angry Birds In Space Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 07:53 PM Reply

At 3/19/13 06:51 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 3/19/13 02:29 PM, angrybirds2000 wrote: Ha! This new app is so much of an improvment over the regular Angry Birds, it's so fun, has anybody tried it out yet?
Nah, that's old shit. I got the new Angry Birds: Star Wars. What the fuck are you doing playing that old shit?! Get with the times!

It must be over a year old. Seriously, how did you just find this? Try Angry Birds Star Wars or Bad Piggies


illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
angrybirds2000
angrybirds2000
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Angry Birds In Space Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 09:09 PM Reply

you guys are blind... the game was released a week ago.


BBS Signature
malachi117
malachi117
  • Member since: May. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Angry Birds In Space Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 10:29 PM Reply

At 3/19/13 09:09 PM, angrybirds2000 wrote: you guys are blind... the game was released a week ago.

Are you mentally disabled?


360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3 - NarcolepticCat.

BBS Signature
BANGsquared
BANGsquared
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Angry Birds In Space Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 04:28 AM Reply

Angry Birds: Star Wars is better. And Bad Piggies is even better than that, so ha.


// Kongregate // Tumblr // Reddit // Steam //

BBS Signature