Be a Supporter!

I decided to grow...

  • 1,342 Views
  • 66 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
xXubernoobXx
xXubernoobXx
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 18th, 2013 @ 11:40 PM Reply

At 3/18/13 07:22 PM, masheenH3ad wrote:
At 3/18/13 07:18 PM, koopahermit wrote: Grow one like mine.
How?

It's easy. I'm guessing you're just not a man.

I decided to grow...

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 18th, 2013 @ 11:44 PM Reply

At 3/18/13 11:38 PM, masheenH3ad wrote: I just went to a shop and met a dude with a full grown beard. Of course I immediately gave him a compliment about his beard. Then I told him that I am trying to grow a beard. Then, he told me that it is impossible for me to have side burns/whiskers. So I can grow some hair but I may not be able to grow a full beard. I think it's just me, but I think I saw him laugh. A smirk I suppose.

Oh. Well....that sucks ._.
All I can say is don't give up just because one dude said it wont happen....


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 06:57 AM Reply

At 3/18/13 07:17 PM, masheenH3ad wrote: I really want to grow a full beard. Is there any hope in my case?

Try to use a miracle.

LordMartin-Mac
LordMartin-Mac
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 07:16 AM Reply

Good luck with it. But this might take a while.


LM-M// Twitter:@Uncle_MartinMac/ PSN:LordMartinMac/

BBS Signature
MidoriKatsu
MidoriKatsu
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 07:28 AM Reply

At 3/18/13 07:17 PM, masheenH3ad wrote: ... a BEARD.

It has been one week already and this is what it looks like. Now, I am worried that I may end up shaving it clean again 'cause I don't have enough facial hair to grow a full beard.

I really want to grow a full beard. Is there any hope in my case?

you look like cheech or one of my illegal immigrant mexican uncles.


I have cancer on my anus. Should I see my gynecologist?

BBS Signature
masheenH3ad
masheenH3ad
  • Member since: Oct. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 09:00 AM Reply

At 3/18/13 11:44 PM, Viper50 wrote: Oh. Well....that sucks ._.
All I can say is don't give up just because one dude said it wont happen....

Thanks! It is too early to give up and It's only a week.

masheenH3ad
masheenH3ad
  • Member since: Oct. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 09:03 AM Reply

At 3/19/13 06:57 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/18/13 07:17 PM, masheenH3ad wrote: I really want to grow a full beard. Is there any hope in my case?
Try to use a miracle.

Well before I use it, I think it will be better if I see it with my own eyes. It will be three months before I know it.

Tribal
Tribal
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Programmer
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 3/18/13 07:54 PM, SexualEmo wrote: Don't.

Be happy with your lack of testosterone.

I'd be really interested to know why you said that.


Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
4Doctodragon
4Doctodragon
  • Member since: Feb. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 11:39 AM Reply

At 3/18/13 07:19 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: what are you overcompensating for?

This better be a jab at his behavior and not beards.


BBS Signature
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 02:46 PM Reply

At 3/18/13 08:24 PM, Jester wrote: 'Stache isn't working, abandon it but keep your chin fiasco.

Agreed


"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 04:41 PM Reply

I'd give up on that. Clean shaven looks better anyways, and your facial hair isn't thick enough to grow a non-gross looking beard.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
masheenH3ad
masheenH3ad
  • Member since: Oct. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 10:40 AM Reply

At 3/19/13 04:41 PM, Cootie wrote: I'd give up on that. Clean shaven looks better anyways, and your facial hair isn't thick enough to grow a non-gross looking beard.

But this is only a week old stache. It's not time to decide on that yet.

GunsNBombs
GunsNBombs
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 10:45 AM Reply

A beard like Chuck Norris will make all the bitches drop to their knees, good luck.

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 11:34 AM Reply

At 3/21/13 10:45 AM, GunsNBombs wrote: A beard like Chuck Norris will make all the bitches drop to their knees, good luck.

But...Chuck Norris shaved off his beard.


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 11:48 AM Reply

At 3/18/13 07:26 PM, Oolaph wrote: 2/10 would not casually kiss

That score sticks


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 12:28 PM Reply

is it true that if you don't masturbate you grow hair faster?


The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 01:48 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 12:28 PM, HighWay wrote: is it true that if you don't masturbate you grow hair faster?

That actually sounds logical. If you don't masturbate you'd have more protein/etc left over to nourish the rest of the body, hair included.

HighWay
HighWay
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 01:49 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 01:48 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/21/13 12:28 PM, HighWay wrote: is it true that if you don't masturbate you grow hair faster?
That actually sounds logical. If you don't masturbate you'd have more protein/etc left over to nourish the rest of the body, hair included.

but if you don't get off you're at a higher risk of prostate or testicle cancer.


The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 02:05 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 01:49 PM, HighWay wrote: but if you don't get off you're at a higher risk of prostate or testicle cancer.

Frequent masturbation in young men is linked to higher risk of early prostate cancer, but it lowers prostate cancer risk for men in their 50s, a study shows.

I'm guessing you're not 50 yet? :P

dark-knight-link
dark-knight-link
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 02:16 PM Reply

Feels odd seeing all these people talk about having facial hair at like 14.

I didn't start actually growing facial hair until I was 19 and it's ugly ass facial hair that looks repulsive so I have to shave it.


I was banned for 7 days. =D
Because we all know that getting banned on NG makes you cooler.

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 05:15 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 02:16 PM, dark-knight-link wrote: Feels odd seeing all these people talk about having facial hair at like 14.

It feels odd seeing all these people talk about having facial hair at like 14 when mine started growing when I was like...12.

I said earlier in the thread that my beard was like that when I was like 14. But I had a full on mustache before I turned 13.

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 05:27 PM Reply

At 3/18/13 08:02 PM, steph2568 wrote: Dem lips.

are you serious, his lips look fuckin nasty. the upper lip is a darker shade than the lower lip, lmao

2/10 would not kiss


BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 05:32 PM Reply

At 3/18/13 07:17 PM, masheenH3ad wrote: ... a BEARD.

It has been one week already and this is what it looks like. Now, I am worried that I may end up shaving it clean again 'cause I don't have enough facial hair to grow a full beard.

I really want to grow a full beard. Is there any hope in my case?

Thats a week for you? Thats less than what I get in two days.

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 05:39 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 05:32 PM, BumFodder wrote: Thats a week for you? Thats less than what I get in two days.

You must be a very hairy man...

CresIsis
CresIsis
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 05:44 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 05:27 PM, notYert wrote:
At 3/18/13 08:02 PM, steph2568 wrote: Dem lips.
are you serious, his lips look fuckin nasty. the upper lip is a darker shade than the lower lip, lmao

2/10 would not kiss

Lol'd +1


~Sweet memories of us I do recall~
~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 05:47 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 05:44 PM, CresIsis wrote:
At 3/21/13 05:27 PM, notYert wrote:
At 3/18/13 08:02 PM, steph2568 wrote: Dem lips.
are you serious, his lips look fuckin nasty. the upper lip is a darker shade than the lower lip, lmao

2/10 would not kiss
Lol'd +1

seriously, it looks like he rubbed shit onto his top lip lmao


BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 06:19 PM Reply

At 3/21/13 02:16 PM, dark-knight-link wrote: I didn't start actually growing facial hair until I was 19 and it's ugly ass facial hair that looks repulsive so I have to shave it.

I don't think I shaved at all until I was 19. Turned out shaving was a real hair raiser though. Would've been easier to just ignore it.

supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 06:21 PM Reply

your beard is coming along nicely masheenh3ad, don't let these sourpusses get you down

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
PotHeadParadise
PotHeadParadise
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 06:33 PM Reply

you got a long way bro. it took me 6 months to grow a full beard on mine.


Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature
bigbadron
bigbadron
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 39
Musician
Response to I decided to grow... Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 07:42 PM Reply

At 3/18/13 11:38 PM, masheenH3ad wrote: I just went to a shop and met a dude with a full grown beard. Of course I immediately gave him a compliment about his beard. Then I told him that I am trying to grow a beard. Then, he told me that it is impossible for me to have side burns/whiskers. So I can grow some hair but I may not be able to grow a full beard. I think it's just me, but I think I saw him laugh. A smirk I suppose.

that's true for some people. my cheeks don't grow in full, and there is a small part above my lip that doesn't grow at all. that doesn't mean you you should give up though. just grow, you can always shave it if you don't like it. also, all hair (facial, head, pubes, etc) get to a certain length, then seem to virtually stop growing. my beard caps out at about 6". it will grow longer, but it will take a loooooong time. and even then, it may only grow another inch.

this is what about 3 years of growth looks like. i just cleaned it up and trimmed it earlier today.

I decided to grow...