Be a Supporter!

who would you fuck out of these 3

  • 1,081 Views
  • 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
wolfe
wolfe
  • Member since: May. 15, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-18 10:20:43 Reply

What character would you fuck out of these 3 and why.

Samus Aran
Krystal Fox
Princess Peach

And what one of there enemies would you be to fuck them as and why?

EtchASketchClock
EtchASketchClock
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-18 10:53:25 Reply

I don't have aspergers so none of the above.


That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-18 11:05:13 Reply

Princess Peach because she's the only one in that list who is a human.


BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-18 12:30:57 Reply

At 3/18/13 11:05 AM, Chdonga wrote: Princess Peach because she's the only one in that list who is a human.

I'd fuck Samus.

Samus isn't a human?

Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-18 13:59:04 Reply

At 3/18/13 12:30 PM, Entice wrote:
At 3/18/13 11:05 AM, Chdonga wrote: Princess Peach because she's the only one in that list who is a human.
I'd fuck Samus.

Samus isn't a human?

She's genetically infused with Chozo DNA which makes her roughly 50:50 human/bird, but retains a human form. Otherwise she would never be able to roll up into a ball without death occurring.


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-18 14:01:14 Reply

At 3/18/13 01:59 PM, Kanon wrote: She's genetically infused with Chozo DNA which makes her roughly 50:50 human/bird, but retains a human form. Otherwise she would never be able to roll up into a ball without death occurring.

Close enough I suppose.

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-18 14:14:17 Reply

Peach

CresIsis
CresIsis
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-18 14:43:54 Reply

Fuck.. Decisions, Decisions.

Probably Samus, even if she IS half bird, she still retains the body of a fit human.
I'd probably want to fuck her as Mother Brain, just cause.


~Sweet memories of us I do recall~
~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BleachFanatic12
BleachFanatic12
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-18 18:12:21 Reply

At 3/18/13 02:01 PM, Entice wrote:
At 3/18/13 01:59 PM, Kanon wrote: She's genetically infused with Chozo DNA which makes her roughly 50:50 human/bird, but retains a human form. Otherwise she would never be able to roll up into a ball without death occurring.
Close enough I suppose.

SOUNDS SEXY


The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning

Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602

BBS Signature
VooDooDollMaster
VooDooDollMaster
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-19 11:11:02 Reply

Tough choice. Peach I suppose.


Oldschool survival horror fan.

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-19 13:14:53 Reply

peach isn't hot at all, samus is doable and crystal is an everyday wet dream


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-19 13:20:17 Reply

I feel as though all of them would be lousy, especially Peach.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
SoulMaster71
SoulMaster71
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Movie Buff
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-20 16:51:30 Reply

At 3/18/13 01:59 PM, Kanon wrote:
At 3/18/13 12:30 PM, Entice wrote:
At 3/18/13 11:05 AM, Chdonga wrote: Princess Peach because she's the only one in that list who is a human.
I'd fuck Samus.

Samus isn't a human?
She's genetically infused with Chozo DNA which makes her roughly 50:50 human/bird, but retains a human form. Otherwise she would never be able to roll up into a ball without death occurring.

If only that was the only weird thing she's had put in her... In Metroid Fusion, she also had Metroid DNA and X Parasites fused into her, including an X Parasite that was mimicking her, which apparently had enough of an effect on her biology to allow her to use the Ice Beam again. And then there's the mutations left behind from the times she went running around in Phazon... Girl's DNA is probably completely unrecognizable as human at this point. Yet her body is still that of an idealized human female... Hotter than Peach, in my opinion. I guess Samus is hot enough that I can ignore her completely alien genetic structure and choose her over Peach.

But I wouldn't want to do her as an enemy. The Soulmaster doesn't know if Samus would date a Space Pirate, and that's the only thing close enough to her size range that it wouldn't just rip her apart from the crotch up, nor does he really know what sort of sexual organs Space Pirates have. For all we know they could be hermaphrodites, or have three or more sexes, or anything. For all we know they could have a system of 48 sexes, with at least five needed for any given type of their reproduction, with every Space Pirate being three or four of those sexes with occasional five-sex mutations who could possibly reproduce asexually. Or their sex could be determined mainly by environmental factors, whether during infancy or adolescence or even possibly shifting during adulthood, rather than by their DNA. Or it could be a system similar to a beehive, where only specific castes ever breed and the rest are sterile. It's just not known how they reproduce, and so it's not known if they could even do the deed with Samus. Plus, I'd rather have her consent for whatever's done to her. Not only because rape is wrong, which it is, or because it sickens me to the core, which it does, but even if those two conditions weren't true, she's so badass normally (with the possible exception of the events of Other M, which I haven't played so I can't say) that I'd be afraid of what would happen to me if it became a rape and revenge story. Now, if she was down with a one-night stand with a Space Pirate, and the Pirate had the necessary parts, and I was forced to do her as an enemy instead of as a human (though I'd prefer to be a better human than I am if I could do her, anyway), that's what I'd have to go with, just because it's the closest enemy to human size that I can think of.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-21 10:48:24 Reply

I would not "fuck" any, however I would likely prefer to seek a relationship with Samus as she is the one of those three who has the most in common with me, but even then there is still a large gap between us which wouldn't do well for any long term relationship. So I will once again say none.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
UltimateOmegaUK
UltimateOmegaUK
  • Member since: May. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-23 15:42:41 Reply

Samus Aran has the flexibility to curl up into a tiny morph ball... imagine the flexibility in a sexual situation!

Peach is a slag who just happens to get 'Kidnapped' by bowser all the time... and then Bowsers Jr pops out of nowhere... hmm? ill pass on the Koopa Std

Kystal... Sure, fuck it why not?


UltimateOmegaUK... Making opinion known!

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-23 15:58:33 Reply

Samus I guess. I don't know who Krystal Fox is and Peach is... Really annoying.


#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
scoutthesoldier
scoutthesoldier
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to who would you fuck out of these 3 2013-03-23 16:54:43 Reply

I guess Samus Aran. At least she doesn't have a cartoon body.


That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature