Wegra
Wegra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Movie Buff
Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 10:56 PM Reply

We all know someone in this world who always acts like a total douche to us or hell even those around butt is it bad to go as far as to wish death upon them even if they're that much of a douchebag (or bitch)?

For me I have a few of those people and to be honest....kind of I also think about what happen if they did die and if I'd miss them...Eh.

I have a penis

BBS Signature
Crazywill
Crazywill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:01 PM Reply

Uh... okay. Yeah. There are people out there that I think would be better off dead, but as long as it stays a wish I don't really see the problem as long as you don't act on it.

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:03 PM Reply

Even though there are certain celebrities etc that I dislike, I wouldn't wish them to die. Maybe get hurt, but not actually die. That's just horrible wanting someone to die.

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:03 PM Reply

People never mean it when they say it so not really

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:19 PM Reply

some people are just awful and deserve to die

there's this kid at my school who threw basketballs at a girl with downs syndrome for no reason

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:20 PM Reply

At 3/15/13 11:19 PM, notYert wrote: some people are just awful and deserve to die

there's this kid at my school who threw basketballs at a girl with downs syndrome for no reason

lol what a prick

HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:20 PM Reply

you can hire someone to do it for you, ya know.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
Schizo-Sephy
Schizo-Sephy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:22 PM Reply

I hate a lot of people.
I wish a lot of people were dead.
Hell I wish I was the one that made them dead.
In retrospect, it is a bad thing and I am a horrible person.

closedahug
closedahug
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:24 PM Reply

IF you wish it to these:
*Justin Bieber
*Jonas Brothers
*Your Girlfriends Mother.
Nope.

My daughter is a honor student,But who cares it? My flash was approved!

satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:29 PM Reply

Wish unfulfilled is wrong. Act by your wish.

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
Silverspecks
Silverspecks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:32 PM Reply

I don't wish death upon my worst enemies. I hope their due misfortune befall them, but never death.

Cybercity Newgrounds: A Cop's Tale
I wanna be an author someday.

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:41 PM Reply

Of course it's impossible for wishing or praying for someone to live or die to have any actual effect, but having that mentality is still bad. It's wrong to wish death on somebody, yeah. Though I know I'm not the only one whose day was made by the news of Bin Laden's death.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
stafffighter
stafffighter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:49 PM Reply

Even though he was specifically calling out an incedent of anti-gay bullying I thinkhe makes a real point about just the very idea of wishing death on someone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UACK93xF-FE

No offence but I think someone who's been through what he has has a bit more of a concept of mortality than a bunch of teenagers who half expect their highlander powers to kick in eventually.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature
JRob
JRob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 12:08 AM Reply

Why wish that they get the easy way out? You wish should be that they experience such misery that they wish they were dead.

6:31 PM - 平沢 唯: apparently theres an autism club on NG
6:31 PM - PandAlma: autsim club ? Seriously ?
6:31 PM - PandAlma: That may explain a lot

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 12:15 AM Reply

Nothing wrong with it. Unless you're fixating on it a lot. Then you need to learn to let go of things and move away from negativity.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 12:16 AM Reply

I wouldn't wish death on someone els

As far as "is it bad", well, that's just opinion

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Gumbadillo
Gumbadillo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 12:37 AM Reply

Everybody dies.

Whether you wish it happened sooner or not is ultimately a moral question, though I'd advice against broadcasting it if you want peoples respect.

BBS Signature
LordMartin-Mac
LordMartin-Mac
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 05:52 AM Reply

Wishing someone to die is very bad, even you were joking about it.

LM-M// Twitter:@Uncle_MartinMac/ PSN:LordMartinMac/

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 06:01 AM Reply

At 3/16/13 05:52 AM, LordMartin-Mac wrote: Wishing someone to die is very bad, even you were joking about it.

Feel free to wish death on me.

It's certainly not going to change anything.

ChloBro
ChloBro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 06:03 AM Reply

I wish death upon myself :/ Just not a painful one.

LordMartin-Mac
LordMartin-Mac
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 06:15 AM Reply

At 3/16/13 06:01 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 3/16/13 05:52 AM, LordMartin-Mac wrote: Wishing someone to die is very bad, even you were joking about it.
Feel free to wish death on me.

It's certainly not going to change anything.

Well I don't really care about anyone at all.

LM-M// Twitter:@Uncle_MartinMac/ PSN:LordMartinMac/

BBS Signature
dreaming-loudly
dreaming-loudly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Filmmaker
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 06:38 AM Reply

Only if you follow through with it. We have all thought of killing someone at some stage in our life. You start brooding, get all worked up, fap and proceed to not give a hoot

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 06:38 AM Reply

Some people sadly do deserve death, but these are people who are causing mass suffering and pain to others, and who's very presence and life causes others death.

Such people would be Hitler, Stalin, and the other dictator 'leaders' in countries that had genocides in the past, I believe one was in Africa but not 100% sure since I kind of blocked that knowledge out.

Those that cause such suffering in the world don't deserve the gift of life. But even then I wouldn't wish death on them unless they were on the extreme where them continuing to live meant the death of others.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
dreaming-loudly
dreaming-loudly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Filmmaker
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 06:46 AM Reply

At 3/16/13 06:38 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Some people sadly do deserve death, but these are people who are causing mass suffering and pain to others, and who's very presence and life causes others death.

Many who live and should die. And many who die and should live. Have-you giving them life? Not? Don't-be swift for giving them death in judgement your. For even the wise-man don't-have the sight ends all.

- Gandalf the mother fucking Gray

It's also pretty cute that a mlp fanboy is commenting on who should live and die. I mean. Really?

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Skaren
Skaren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 06:51 AM Reply

Yes. Wishing death upon someone because they upset/annoy/offend you on a personal level is selfish and cruel. Common, but selfish and cruel.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
Satan
Satan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 11:33 AM Reply

I'd not dwell on hate and say "I wish they'd fucking die" daily. However, I wouldn't mind at all if a few certain people I know of were to die, and, I know for a fact I wouldn't miss them, at all. So, to answer your question, nope, I see nothing wrong with wishing death onto someone, as long as you don't decide to kill them.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Is it bad to wish death on someone? Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 01:37 PM Reply

There are people who would probably be better off dead, but that's not the kind of thing I would say to their face. I wouldn't even go on the Internet or post a YouTube comment saying I wanted someone dead. Unfortunately, people haven't treated me with the same kind of respect.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock