New Topic Respond to this Topic
BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 09:11 AM Reply

Since just submitting art was deemed impossible by the submission forms demand I "crop my image" that was well within 16 to 4 million pixels square boundaries and failed to go into any more specific detail than that, I decided I'd just post my silly MsPaint Stuff here.

So yes, I don't know how to submit art because the form was developed by unwashed cheesy pricks. I'm ashamed to be even posting here NG, why you gotta give me more incentive to go back to deviant art where submitting is a breeze.

Well anyway, enough of me shoeing up the staff, lets post some rainbow vomit.

My offensively black friend had an offensively black birthday where I gave him an offensively white image of him being offensively black.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XUQMrik.png[/IMG]
He's the new friend. He is always the new friend, he's always there and adds some cultural diversity to all these white screwballs cocking everything up, he never cocks anything up because he is perfect. I love him.

Then there's another birthday submission for another more orange friend of mine.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uSnON08.png[/IMG]
Those wings are diiicks D:<

Now, the rest is either assets for games or just me dicking around.

In one fell swoop I make god look hilarious and awesome.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/FvUDBqX.png[/img]

And I make the devil quite dastardly and devilish indeed.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wK2CCJl.png[/img]
All the gods in my games are good friends though, mortals are just horridly fixated on thinking good and evil.

Bubbles the Grim Reaper
[img]http://i.imgur.com/RwYeeey.png[/img]
He thinks Death is kind of a dumb name.

Some Galaxion assets.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NpsQGVt.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur .com/DJ4HcUu.png[/IMG]

Me dicking around with fashionable skeletons.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/K83yqjO.png[/IMG]
Could he be any more dashing? I don't think so.

My Avatar in full;
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zx9AEry.png[/IMG]

A Galaxion Logo
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9Zvq5bR.png[/IMG]

Then probably my proudest work to date. One I gave a flowery pretentious arty name to.
"As I look skyward..."
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mTgSyFu.png[/IMG]
So this is likely my best artwork to date, used in the last scene of a game I'm making; the fairy (Cloud Nymph) in the image is called Fyori, her wings use a feathered filter from GIMP's extensive library and i used it to layer things, but everything sans the wings and backdrop was done entirely in MS Paint.

I realize the hand and wrist looks a tad awkward, I might fix it later if I manage to scrounge up the vitamins needed to give a shit.

I don't know why I didn't just submit this through the form... Oh wait, yes I do; because you dipshits don't know how to make interfaces.

In closing; sorry if I come off as rude; its nothing personal... yet, anyway.

Loving you always...
-Bizarre Monkey

When I was contemplating if moderators can even edit there posts I said it in jest, but it turns out I was onto something.

Pointing out dumb forum flaws since 2006

Template88
Template88
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 09:58 AM Reply

image tags dont work bro, you gotta upload them one by one per post.

Newgrounds is efficient like that.

Thoughts in chaos...
Illustration thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930
Animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1332069

BBS Signature
BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 09:59 AM Reply

Oh god, you can't edit, and you don't use BBcode? I don't... wat?

This isn't a forum, this is a wastebin; I don't callanything a forum in which i can't edit my own posts, what kind of dysfunctional circus are you clowns trying to run here? The Russian?

All that I emit is pure bitching, but hey, I'll try to get used to this archaic bullshit in another thread, hopefully by that time I'll have deleted this one.

Who am I kidding; I cant edit posts, how in possibility could I hope to actually delete one, ahaha god this forum is so dumb.

Out of the 30 different websites i frequent, only google has the No BBcode syndrome you have. So since I'm making a post I'll ask questions since obviously I don't know how to work this most intuitive interface. #sarcasm

How do you submit art through the form? Like, i keep getting a "Crop your image!" message, even though 640x480 pixels is well within the 16-4,000,000 Sq dimension limit.

Yes I know my attitude is plucky; you get that way when you've had enough feathers pulled.

Also how if possible, do you delete or edit posts? Also I apologize to any staff I offended, though I'd like to think you're big boys now who can take a bit of lip from some nobody who can't even type up a post correctly. Especially considering this is your fault.

What could possibly be the harm in an edit button? This is a legit question, your forum is evidently not new and has a pretty strong userbase and i have no evidence but surely adding in an edit feature wouldn't bankrupt you.

It's so integral.

When I was contemplating if moderators can even edit there posts I said it in jest, but it turns out I was onto something.

Felis
Felis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 10:08 AM Reply

At 3/15/13 09:59 AM, BizarreMonkey wrote: A bunch of crap

This isn't the complaints section, guy.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature
Template88
Template88
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 10:44 AM Reply

not even the reg mods can delete posts or edit them.

its hilarious.

Thoughts in chaos...

BBS Signature
BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 10:50 AM Reply

At 3/15/13 10:08 AM, Felis wrote:
At 3/15/13 09:59 AM, BizarreMonkey wrote: A bunch of crap
This isn't the complaints section, guy.

Yeah, sorry; I'll go look for that assuming it even exists.

Welp, I'll post some more art until the submission form is fixed.

It doesn't seem content to let me chhese where to post the attachment, so I have no idea where or how this will go.

Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 10:52 AM Reply

At 3/15/13 10:44 AM, Template88 wrote: not even the reg mods can delete posts or edit them.

its hilarious.

ahahaha, yeah that is pretty funny. So its turned into a sort of rite of passage, almost?

I assume I have free reign to double post or whatever then, not that I would have withheld doing such anyway.

Rules are for buggers.

Dressing up fairies is fun. You should all try it sometime if you haven't.

Template88
Template88
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:11 AM Reply

as long as you are posting new art i dont see why double posting would be a problem.

I am reminded of homestuck with these.

Thoughts in chaos...

BBS Signature
BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:15 AM Reply

At 3/15/13 11:11 AM, Template88 wrote: as long as you are posting new art i dont see why double posting would be a problem.

I am reminded of homestuck with these.

fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk

you cracked me open like a nut, tasted my delicious secrets and then deposited of my shells and put me on the table for the world to see.

yeah i wont deny it, I am into homestuck a little, and it does inspire me sometimes...

see these following images

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 11:21 AM Reply

this is Bage tier Fatty Mclarge, Bage is totally a thing and not just made up because i wanted everything to rhyme with "*age"

Bage is Bachelors in Agricultural Engineering, as defined by our friend Dictionary.com

Agriculture and the engineering thereof sounded pretty much like what druids do when they aren't molesting innocent trees so yeah.

He's a Dwarven Druid in a game with a Goblin paladin, the image above is said paladin in Page Tier.

The Faerie is Sage Tier, yes I'm hopeless but at least I am still adding my own flair and drawing them from scratch.

Also I do like just designing new outfits now and then, it just took a 4x God Tier ascension combo for me to snap and give these poor twats their new rags.

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 05:48 PM Reply

A small solar system with 6 planets and a pink sun.

Gimp's sphere designer was utilized for planets.. Much more complex filters were needed for the pink sun and a lot less filters were needed for space.

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 09:08 AM Reply

The Sty and its street at Dusk, this was made for a browser based picture novel I made a while back which was abandoned due to time constraints. The Sty served as the headquarters for the Police Pigs, an eldritch pig-like race of Police officers who constantly put their and others lives in danger to stop one Rapscallion, they were ruled over by an incredibly brazen and evil Lich named Naxon, this was all in post-humanitarian earth where humans had left and this particular scenario was in London.

All pretty convoluted so i won't go into much more of the story than what I have, enjoy.

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 18th, 2013 @ 06:44 PM Reply

Got some advice from my bro about one of my submissions in the first post; so i decided to improve upon it, including the hands and shading.

Tell me what ya'll think.

Lundsfryd
Lundsfryd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Artist
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 18th, 2013 @ 07:24 PM Reply

At 3/18/13 06:44 PM, BizarreMonkey wrote: Got some advice from my bro about one of my submissions in the first post; so i decided to improve upon it, including the hands and shading.

Your work with the clouds is actually pretty okay, but the lack of contrast between the bg the character is annoying.. The foreground element should (in this case) be much darker..

World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations
nilfisk

BBS Signature
BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 24th, 2013 @ 05:54 AM Reply

At 3/18/13 07:24 PM, Lundsfryd wrote:
At 3/18/13 06:44 PM, BizarreMonkey wrote: Got some advice from my bro about one of my submissions in the first post; so i decided to improve upon it, including the hands and shading.

Your work with the clouds is actually pretty okay, but the lack of contrast between the bg the character is annoying.. The foreground element should (in this case) be much darker..

Ah thanks for the help. That should be fairly easy to make right.

Started doing some lead pencil drawing, I scanned it in as black and white because the pencil was pretty light, it's a concept for a ship of the Space Pirate Monkeys, the S.S Potassium

As observed its very rough.

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 25th, 2013 @ 10:36 AM Reply

I love doing new poses, it's a lot of fun, really.

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Mar. 28th, 2013 @ 12:44 PM Reply

Tempted to make his face like this in the scene it plays in, its a lot more scary and angry looking.

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Apr. 5th, 2013 @ 06:53 AM Reply

So I recently got inspired when listening to black rose / Green sun and working on a scene in a game and this is what became of that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGsp0hVXVI

I drew it all from scratch sans the rain animation which was rendered with TimelineFX

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 11:43 PM Reply

Starting on a new game sort of thing.

Here's the title screen for that project.

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit May. 26th, 2013 @ 04:17 AM Reply

Been away a while, sorry. University Exams and junk have led me unable to find time to post here, but now im on vacation for a month so here goes.

I decided to try out Paint.net and holy shit can it deliver.

This gives me a pretty big Epic Battle Fantasy vibe for some reason, i think its the face and eyes.

Those feet and hands are retard though. :/

The hood also sorta looks like its made out of shoulder pads rather than fabric, oh well, tell me what you think anyway lads.

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit May. 27th, 2013 @ 05:29 PM Reply

This also happened.

I'm really happy with how it turned out.

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit May. 28th, 2013 @ 05:26 AM Reply

Since despite all the logical support that has been brought up by me and others in increasing this sites support for other formats and decent features, and them all being shot down by delusional once a month visit rejects who have either an embarrassing lack of credibility or an embarrassing number of posts. I'm gonna ollie out, and no this isn't just to prove jester is an idiot for thinking I'll stick around anyway.

It's unlikely any one here will really care and I knew that if I'd leave here it'd be about as silently as I entered. The userbase is stuck in archaic tradition and those that actually do have a sense of modern decency are flat-out insulted or ignored, its fucking pathetic.

I'm not staying in a board that wont grow just because doing such would mean getting their head out of their ass, before i go though, I'd like to give out a few rewards to some outstanding members I had the fortune or misfortune of meeting. I don't feel like making bitmap trophies but you are encouraged to make your own if it means that much to you.

Best member: Template88 takes this award, he was basically my indulgent introduction to the forums and his snarky view of the outdated system is chuckleworthy.

Most logical member: There was a few good nominees for this one but I really have to give it to hecticjon. Thank you for being a golden jewel of logic against this brazen field of stupids.

Most hilariously backward member: Again, a few nominees but none speaks for this award as well as Jester does, mostly because he attempted trolling me when I offered him a retort and eventually he stopped responding when he realized I was right and he couldn't win.

And lastly
The Official Forum Idiot award: I thought I had this one when another showed up but oh god someone out-showed that nominee with flying colors.

H-h-h-heliopios shows us not only that being an unfathomable idiot is easy, but that doing it well is his only redeemable talent, let's take a look at some of his stupidity because this shit deserves a spotlight.
:Flash by BizzareHentaiwanker:
:- none -
Funny thing, he thought this was a legit reason for my forum feedback to be discredited, and even better yet, everything he's submitted is absolute shit that I can do better with in a program not even designed for it. Here I'll prove it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWayA1_YRHo
Though he was onto something, I do wank to hentai, how he found out is beyond my abilities to perceive, though chances are he just made a juvenile assumption and I wasn't ashamed to admit it, jokes on you, tard.

When pulled up for this stunningly retarded logic, his best response was telling the objector (who wasnt even me) to go kill himself. Apparently he doesn't have any better retorts, I've known 4 year olds who have more mature things to say, this isn't behaviour I'd expect from any age group, this is the sort of behaviour I'd expect from a fidgeting religious extremist, though without any intention of doing anything other than hiding behind a keyboard coming up with the dumbest retorts his brain could think of. If he was trolling then that just makes him a shitty troll too.

If you were trying to sound retarded, then stellar job, why don't you go make a youtube channel and become Ray William Johnson, except somehow even more obnoxious.

I am just beside myself with the stunning breadth of your belligerent inadequacy. There's too much idiocy to quote, if you want to know this guy and what a moron he is, just check his profile. It's hilarious. Mostly because I know he's a talentless dipshit and won't make anything out of his life, unless he takes my advice and if he becomes a success by being the next iJustine, then, you're welcome everyone for that nightmare.

Good bye and goodnight. This site is not for me.

This final art piece brought to you by my shitty bamboo wacom. You're welcome.

Tropicana
Tropicana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Bizarre Monkey's Rainbow Vomit May. 28th, 2013 @ 07:02 AM Reply

I like your use of colors very vibrant and cool.
keep it up man