Be a Supporter!
EDUCATIONALWAGON
EDUCATIONALWAGON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Tribal request? Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 01:45 PM Reply

I'm not sure if I can post requests in this forum or not, it's been a while since I've posted. Anyways, I recently did some humanitarian work in Nicaragua, something that I never want to forget. I wanted to get their coat of arms tattooed, but I have not been able to find a version of it that I feel is suitable.

I was looking for a version of the following image in kind of a simplified version, kind of done with a thick, paintbrush style? I don't mean tribal like the obscure black abstract tattoos that are in style now adays, I kind of mean a simplistic tribal painting style, kind of like the one found at http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6180/6153779213_a1582b40d1_z.j pg . The coat of arms is attached. if this is not the right place for this PLEASE redirect me to the proper location, thanks a lot :) If I like it and end up getting it done I'll post a picture of the finished work so you can say your art is alive ;)

Tribal request?

Tweeter and the Monkey Man were hard-up for cash, they stayed up all night selling cocaine and hash.

BBS Signature
EDUCATIONALWAGON
EDUCATIONALWAGON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Tribal request? Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 11:26 PM Reply

if someone can do this I can pay a small amount of money over paypal

Tweeter and the Monkey Man were hard-up for cash, they stayed up all night selling cocaine and hash.

BBS Signature
EDUCATIONALWAGON
EDUCATIONALWAGON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Tribal request? Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 11:48 PM Reply

like I can paypal $20 if its good. shameless self bump

BBS Signature