New Topic Respond to this Topic
benjadaninja
benjadaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
"HD" Video of Alien ship... 2013-03-14 03:03:03 Reply

I used the word HD sparingly because... it's, well... not exactly high def. It is however, probably the best quality footage of a UFO I've seen to date. This is no blurry light in the sky, something is weird definitely visible here. (That is, if it is a UFO at all... people are claiming it's a boat.) I think it looks pretty strange myself. I am always skeptical when it comes to footage of UFOs, but this one seems different. Here is the link to the ATS thread that contains the video and some pics of it examining it. What do you guys think? Do you believe aliens have visited earth?

Also, in the 3rd or so page, there is a really eerie picture from inside the "craft" showing a weird alien like silhouette... check that out too.
Tstelie
Tstelie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to "HD" Video of Alien ship... 2013-03-14 03:06:06 Reply

aliens or interdimensional beings are bullshit, its past your bed time, go to sleep

Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to "HD" Video of Alien ship... 2013-03-14 03:14:49 Reply

At 3/14/13 03:03 AM, benjadaninja wrote: Do you believe aliens have visited earth?

BBS Signature
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to "HD" Video of Alien ship... 2013-03-14 04:09:42 Reply

At 3/14/13 03:06 AM, Tstelie wrote: aliens or interdimensional beings are bullshit and so is the stuff i spout out.

Fixed it there for ya buddy.