New Topic Respond to this Topic
mandog
mandog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
The NG audio player is too sexy... 2013-03-13 11:59:21 Reply

Am I the only one who has seen this? its like getting high off visuals, take this song for example , sounds good right? now you look at the Audio Player swirling and going different colors, makes you wanna fly, load up the space ship gamejunkie we're leaving!

original I am.

BBS Signature
generalwinter
generalwinter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Gamer
Response to The NG audio player is too sexy... 2013-03-13 12:30:24 Reply

It is indeed quite mesmerizing.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to The NG audio player is too sexy... 2013-03-13 14:48:35 Reply

Hey, can you help me? I've been looking desperately for the point of this thread, but I just can't find it anywhere. You don't happen to have seen it do you?

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

ThR
ThR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The NG audio player is too sexy... 2013-03-13 15:24:09 Reply

At 3/13/13 02:48 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: Hey, can you help me? I've been looking desperately for the point of this thread, but I just can't find it anywhere. You don't happen to have seen it do you?

Well. You want, like, an assignment?
Okay, we can do that.

Your assignment is to make a new post in this thread with the following tasks completed:

- Give your oppinion on the sexiness of the Newgrounds music player along with a score from 1 to 10.
- Evaluate the OP's song of choice, both musically and how it interacts with the music player visualisation.
- Choose favorite visualisation, and explain why you chose it.
- Post a related picture to this thread.

My beautiful music!

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to The NG audio player is too sexy... 2013-03-13 16:27:45 Reply

The NG Audio Player is better than my regular Audio Player. New stereos barely have any vizualizations, and the audio players that originally mimicked stereo visualizations mostly stopped with that. Foobar doesn't have anything built-in, you have to get a plugin for it, but this... it makes music an even visually euphoric experience. :D

Tstelie
Tstelie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The NG audio player is too sexy... 2013-03-14 03:31:51 Reply

its just a ripoff of milkdrop presets that are blended together.. one of them even told me to "do drugs"

shame on newgrounds

Pkmn2
Pkmn2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Animator
Response to The NG audio player is too sexy... 2013-03-14 05:04:26 Reply

Yeah, the NG audio player is so sexy, it kills Firefox everytime I open the players at once.

Nintentrix. Presto Sprites! Retro Sights!

BBS Signature
Tremulos
Tremulos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to The NG audio player is too sexy... 2013-03-14 05:06:46 Reply

At 3/14/13 05:04 AM, Pkmn2 wrote: Yeah, the NG audio player is so sexy, it kills Firefox everytime I open the players at once.

Yeah I was going to say the same thing. I wonder whether it's a problem with Firefox, a problem with Flash, or a problem with the Audio Player. Maybe all three? Regardless, Firefox freezes for at least 30 seconds every time I open a song.

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to The NG audio player is too sexy... 2013-03-14 05:43:12 Reply

At 3/14/13 05:06 AM, Tremulos wrote: Yeah I was going to say the same thing. I wonder whether it's a problem with Firefox, a problem with Flash, or a problem with the Audio Player. Maybe all three? Regardless, Firefox freezes for at least 30 seconds every time I open a song.

Or a problem with your computer. ;) I have the same problem though, no 30 second freeze, but it can't handle running multiple audio players at the same time. So I can only listen to one track at a time! It's a shame...

Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to The NG audio player is too sexy... 2013-03-14 09:40:30 Reply

At 3/13/13 03:24 PM, ThR wrote: - Give your opinion on the sexiness of the Newgrounds music player along with a score from 1 to 10.

I'd give it a solid 8. Though sometimes I have issues with it screwing up on me....

- Choose favorite visualisation, and explain why you chose it.

That Chinese Fingerbang one. I don't know why but out of all of them it looks the coolest to me.

- Post a related picture to this thread.

The NG audio player is too sexy...

Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to The NG audio player is too sexy... 2013-03-14 09:43:13 Reply

The audio player is horribly made