hopelesswonder
hopelesswonder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
T-shirt Logo Design Contest ($100!) Mar. 12th, 2013 @ 05:51 PM Reply

Hello Fellow NGers :)

I honestly can't go through the Art Section of NG and not find myself thoroughly impressed with all of the amazing talent that this website has to offer! Right now, my website is currently in growth mode, long story short I need some new shirt designs to give the site an aesthetically appealing look to it... which is why I am currently having a Logo Design Contest.

Winner gets $100, 2 Free Shirts (with their logos on them), and also will have their logo featured on every page of the site for 3 months... also a special post will be made, featuring yourself, and promoting any of your links.

Full details can be found here.

Good luck in advance,
Hopeless Wonder

Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to T-shirt Logo Design Contest ($100!) Mar. 12th, 2013 @ 06:41 PM Reply

At 3/12/13 05:51 PM, hopelesswonder wrote: Hello Fellow NGers :)

Full details can be found here.

although your rules are clear and you did provide your target audience, I am a bit confused as to what it is that your blog aims at... hot chicks, MMA fighters and gamers? If you like you could provide us with some more directions on what you have in mind.

God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature
MAKOMEGA
MAKOMEGA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to T-shirt Logo Design Contest ($100!) Mar. 13th, 2013 @ 02:01 AM Reply

this looks like cam free sex ads but actually stumble to you must have to put your credit card number and a lot of spam in your email about penis enlargement
this look so ambiguous

another newborn fetus

Daverom
Daverom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to T-shirt Logo Design Contest ($100!) Mar. 13th, 2013 @ 02:19 AM Reply

You have so many apps and posts on your page it damn near crashed my browser.
might wanna tone down the post count, 50 posts and at least 10 side bar apps per page is not at all necessary or recommended.

hopelesswonder
hopelesswonder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to T-shirt Logo Design Contest ($100!) Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 02:28 AM Reply

At 3/13/13 02:19 AM, M-Vero wrote: You have so many apps and posts on your page it damn near crashed my browser.
might wanna tone down the post count, 50 posts and at least 10 side bar apps per page is not at all necessary or recommended.

it only shows the first 10 mi amigo (but I'll look into this)... and the side bar "apps" are simply images, with Twitter/Facebook of course.

On a side note, received 2 great submissions so far :) Money is still up for grabs.