HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to New Updates Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 10:24 AM Reply

i really don't like that it doesn't go to the game when i click on the metal. now i have to rummage through my favorites or the search bar :/

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to New Updates Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 12:19 PM Reply

At 3/15/13 10:24 AM, HighWay wrote: i really don't like that it doesn't go to the game when i click on the metal. now i have to rummage through my favorites or the search bar :/

Looks like there's a 'Play Game' button on the left side on those separate medal pages.

BizarreMonkey
BizarreMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to New Updates Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 01:34 PM Reply

At 3/12/13 02:44 PM, PsychoGoldfish wrote: We had a little bit of spring cleaning that needed to be done, including a bug fix for the medal system that was causing medals to not unlock to your profiles.

Wow awesome, I thought your priorities might have been outta whack but no; I was dead wrong.

"Shit dawg, we need to be able to whore our stats... err stat! What even is an edit button anyway? That can wait until we are all emotionally dead! gyehuh!"

When I was contemplating if moderators can even edit there posts I said it in jest, but it turns out I was onto something.

Pointing out dumb forum flaws since 2006

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to New Updates Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 12:24 PM Reply

At 3/12/13 02:44 PM, PsychoGoldfish wrote: Also, you can now click on the icon for any medal to see who the first users were to earn it, and who's picked it up most recently. Try it out by clicking some icons via the userpage of our current medal king, Nijsse:

Oh yeah, I noticed there was something different about that and I'm glad to know it wasn't a glitch. Hey, I'm second place for social media! Now if only this website could have a part that talks about who has the most reviews in everything.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to New Updates Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 02:08 PM Reply

At 3/16/13 12:24 PM, Ericho wrote: Now if only this website could have a part that talks about who has the most reviews in everything.

Wouldn't that completely kill this amazing thread? ;)

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to New Updates Mar. 17th, 2013 @ 10:21 AM Reply

At 3/16/13 02:08 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: ouldn't that completely kill this amazing thread? ;)

Wasn't there also a forum about who had the most medals? Don't get me wrong, that's a nice thread, but it had some problems getting updated at least for awhile.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to New Updates Mar. 17th, 2013 @ 11:42 AM Reply

At 3/17/13 10:21 AM, Ericho wrote:
At 3/16/13 02:08 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: ouldn't that completely kill this amazing thread? ;)
Wasn't there also a forum about who had the most medals? Don't get me wrong, that's a nice thread, but it had some problems getting updated at least for awhile.

There still is. Actually there are still lists for the top EXP and combined B/P users anyway, even with the official lists. Since they all list more users than the official ranking, along with different stats to mark changes and what-not, I guess my reasoning would fall short for this one; they'd all still live on even with in official ranking. I take it back, would be great with an official list of reviewers too. It would probably increase review spam, sure, but at the same time it would be great motivation for people overall to write reviews. :)

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to New Updates Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 3/17/13 11:42 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: There still is.

I guess we're just going to have that people don't find this forum so people will still go to it. There will still probably be people who don't know as it's a bit unclear where the new update is exactly.