New Topic Respond to this Topic
LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 17:57:29 Reply

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/wife-of-millionaire-wins-unp recedented-case-to-overturn-prenup-agreement-182017682.html

Remember guys, never marry unless you want some bitch to take all your money.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
Skaren
Skaren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:03:07 Reply

Coincidentally, this image is also your reminder to never smoke meth.

Your reminder to never marry

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:03:35 Reply

I wouldn't really care anyway

I've never really cared about physical belongings

TAB "FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping "xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:09:52 Reply

At 3/11/13 06:03 PM, Xenomit wrote: I wouldn't really care anyway

I've never really cared about physical belongings

So you want to work all your life to get something and just give it up to some broad who can't understand how contracts work?

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:11:19 Reply

At 3/11/13 06:09 PM, LocoJoe wrote: So you want to work all your life to get something and just give it up to some broad who can't understand how contracts work?

Except she's not "some broad"

TAB "FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping "xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
killer32
killer32
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:12:25 Reply

At 3/11/13 05:57 PM, LocoJoe wrote:

Butthurt?

"It makes me feel powerful when I say something so dumb that it halts discussion." - Jester

HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:29:47 Reply

Oh, OK. I see where you're coming from buddy but if you read the article, its clearly stated that this guy broke his own contractual promises. He said that he would destroy their prenuptial contract after the birth of their first child, which was 12 years ago, the fact that he didn't in itself makes the agreement null and void. He also dropped the Prenup on her 4 day before the Wedding itself, if this guy really wanted to protect his investments, he should have presented this to her long before hand and made reasonable agreements. He also made his cash selling cigarettes, so I could care less if he loses all his cash.

Also: "Marriage: Betting someone half your stuff that they'll love you forever" kinda made me laugh.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:32:54 Reply

I've heard that the divorce court system in Canada is so harsh on men that some of them have resorted to murder-suicide.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:33:34 Reply

What if I don't marry a bitch?

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:48:08 Reply

At 3/11/13 06:33 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: What if I don't marry a bitch?

Unless you're gay then it means you're never gonna get married

BBS Signature
dymck1
dymck1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:48:37 Reply

No wonder they got divorced:

Your reminder to never marry

HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:49:27 Reply

that's why i'm going to marry a man.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:55:32 Reply

So I should avoid something in its entirety just because it might turn out bad, when it could also turn out great?
So basically "don't take risks"?

Sounds like a happy way to live life.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 18:59:14 Reply

At 3/11/13 06:55 PM, Entice wrote: Sounds like a happy way to live life.

If you really love someone, then why do you need a scrap of paper?

At least without a formal marriage you can still have many benefits without the state getting involved.

fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 19:01:32 Reply

At 3/11/13 06:12 PM, killer32 wrote:
At 3/11/13 05:57 PM, LocoJoe wrote:
Butthurt?

Fuck you dude. Seriously.

This is the bullshit that I can't stand. Dumb whores working as hard as they can for an easy ride in life. Find some rich guy, marry him, wait the minimal amount of time, then take whatever he has and live off of it. If it's not enough, wash rinse and repeat. This is a cronic plague in our current society and needs to fucking stop.

The guy even protected himself with a prenup and the little whore stabbed at it till "she could prove it was fraudulent" and ends up getting it thrown out.

This is a landmark case, no fucking shit, it could mean more whores will find ways to exempt the prenups and fuck even more men over for their money/ get lifetime alimony so they and sit on their asses and do nothing. This is nothing but a bad news story. God I am so fucking glad I prefer cock over pussy unless it's a quick fuck.

I know not all women are like this, trust me but there are enough of them out there it's not hard to find one.

My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11 If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
Thecrazyman
Thecrazyman
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 50
Gamer
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 19:04:23 Reply

Should of been more of a reminder to why people need to see Marriage more differently. Needless to say, Marriage shouldn't even be handled by the Goverment, in fact it should be handled by the Religions and ONLY by the Religions.

Even then because more and more people are seeing Marriage as Bond rather then Devotion they might as well, it's already getting to that point and that dudette should know better.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 19:08:02 Reply

Marry your partner when you have been together for many years and know you will be happy together forever.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship. Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Lucian-MK-IV
Lucian-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 19:09:38 Reply

Yup. That's just one of the many reasons why i don't want to marry. I've worked too long and too hard to get where i am in order to have some woman turn it all upside down. I'm happy the way i am, not getting attached too much to any woman. I like loose relationships.

"GROOOOAAAAAR!!!!" - Tyrannosaurus rex, 65 million years ago

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 19:11:49 Reply

At 3/11/13 06:59 PM, Painbringer wrote: If you really love someone, then why do you need a scrap of paper?

I just want to. Marriage is meaningful to me.

At least without a formal marriage you can still have many benefits without the state getting involved.

At least with a formal marriage I get visitation rights etc.
I don't see how state involvement would hurt.

Anyways, I was just responding to the OP. He's saying that you should never get married because of the risk involved which is just retarded. If you genuinely love each other enough to spend the rest of your live together there isn't a risk, barring unexpected catastrophes. The woman in the OP's story probably married for money anyways. I'd U ever get married it won't be like that.

Gramiscus
Gramiscus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 19:14:49 Reply

At 3/11/13 07:01 PM, fuzzum111 wrote: This is the bullshit that I can't stand. Dumb whores working as hard as they can for an easy ride in life. Find some rich guy, marry him, wait the minimal amount of time, then take whatever he has and live off of it.

Did you even read the article or are you just bitching about in general

I go to school to study how high frequency sound waves can heal, ...or KILL.

Ruby-S
Ruby-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 19:15:18 Reply

At 3/11/13 07:08 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Marry your partner when you have been together for many years and know you will be happy together forever.

Excellent tip. Pretty obvious, but far too many ignore it. My oldest brother spent 8 years living together with his girlfriend before they married. My father on the other hand, marries on the first year, and he has done so 5 times now.

BBS Signature
killer32
killer32
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 19:15:25 Reply

At 3/11/13 07:01 PM, fuzzum111 wrote:
I know not all women are like this, trust me but there are enough of them out there it's not hard to find one.

I know there are women like that its there choice. If I was woman I would probably be one of them.

"It makes me feel powerful when I say something so dumb that it halts discussion." - Jester

Thecrazyman
Thecrazyman
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 50
Gamer
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 19:21:22 Reply

At 3/11/13 07:08 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Marry your partner when you have been together for many years and know you will be happy together forever.

Unfortunately that doesn't always work, even if some couples stay together for years, taken for granted I even seen reports of couples who stay together for decades even just finally decide to call it quits, this link shows just one example.

Other examples exist but not all of them end in divorce, another example is seen in this link and I'm more then certain other examples exist. It should be interesting to note that not all of them end in divorce, in fact some of them end up unhappy after the death of one's spouse after years or marriage.

It's already at the point where more and more people will see Marriage as bond and not as the devotion some people thought they saw it as, the new world era is already here and if by any chance Elizabeth Cioffi-Petrakis ever reads this post, I got news for you, Marriage in due moment won't be govern by the government for long and thus will be handled by the Religions and ONLY to the Religions and even then your about to one day come to the realization why more and more people are seeing Marriage more differently.

BlurrySound
BlurrySound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 19:58:39 Reply

I doubt the woman in the article represents all women.

I think we are safe to marry.

Inspiration comes at cost, but without it all is lost My first attempt at Dubstep Any comments are welcome!

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 20:02:04 Reply

That's what happens if you get rich. :P

Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 20:02:09 Reply

I don't care. I still want to get married at some point ._.

Formally known as Viper50 When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes! Not very important but my lastfm. You can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 20:06:58 Reply

At 3/11/13 07:01 PM, fuzzum111 wrote: The guy even protected himself with a prenup and the little whore stabbed at it till "she could prove it was fraudulent" and ends up getting it thrown out.

This is a landmark case, no fucking shit, it could mean more whores will find ways to exempt the prenups and fuck even more men over for their money/ get lifetime alimony so they and sit on their asses and do nothing. This is nothing but a bad news story. God I am so fucking glad I prefer cock over pussy unless it's a quick fuck.

Did you even read the article?
Clearly she did not find a rich guy to marry just so she could leave him and take his money.She changed religions for him and raised his children. That's very hard work and a sign of clear devotion.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren! Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 20:21:30 Reply

At 3/11/13 05:57 PM, LocoJoe wrote: Remember guys, never marry unless you want some bitch to take all your money.

As long as I'm not rich, I'm fine, right?

Magical-Zorse
Magical-Zorse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 20:32:38 Reply

I've seen too many people have to work extremely hard and end up without any money because of some bitch ex wife.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Your reminder to never marry 2013-03-11 20:39:36 Reply

At 3/11/13 08:06 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Did you even read the article?
Clearly she did not find a rich guy to marry just so she could leave him and take his money.She changed religions for him and raised his children. That's very hard work and a sign of clear devotion.

"We were married GIVE ME HALF OF EVERYTHING YOU OWN"

BBS Signature