CiviLies
CiviLies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Guy code episode 1 sex Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 12:44 AM Reply

At 3/13/13 11:42 PM, T3XT wrote:
At 3/13/13 09:34 PM, CiviLies wrote: I guess I'm gonna be the only one to post a serious question on this thread.

As a male, is it possible for me to get an STD from giving a woman cunnilingus? I'm pretty sure it is, I just want to make sure.
Yes.

Most likely oral herpes or crabs if it were to happen.

Thank you.

NewGroundsMike is not American.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Guy code episode 1 sex Mar. 14th, 2013 @ 12:51 AM Reply

At 3/10/13 09:38 AM, Lemonardo wrote:
At 3/10/13 09:32 AM, saqwert wrote: Srs question
Can you mix semen from different people together or are they incompatible like the different blood types?
It wouldn't really change anything because only one sperm manages to reach the egg anyway.

But it would be cool if they recognize they are from a different person and battle to the death. Though I guess that function wouldn't get much use unless the woman is being gangbanged and cummed in.

At 3/13/13 09:34 PM, CiviLies wrote: I guess I'm gonna be the only one to post a serious question on this thread.

As a male, is it possible for me to get an STD from giving a woman cunnilingus? I'm pretty sure it is, I just want to make sure.

Yes, as has been established. But it makes me LOL cuz sex ed suggests using condoms for oral sex. Could you imagine giving or receiving a blowjob with a condom on? Miserable for both parties I would think. And it's what people would usually do while getting to know each other before having actual sex. So basically don't do it with whores because who the hell is gonna use protection for that.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature