Be a Supporter!
AgentXRifle
AgentXRifle
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Is this game rare? Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 07:43 PM Reply

I've owned it for many years now, i think it has 110 games on it. Lots of light gun games.

Is this game rare?

CalamityCB
CalamityCB
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Animator
Response to Is this game rare? Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 07:59 PM Reply

At 3/9/13 07:43 PM, AgentXRifle wrote: I've owned it for many years now, i think it has 110 games on it. Lots of light gun games.

I've had a look online, and what I can dig on about this specific cartridge is that is a un-licensed (pirated) multi-cart game, I wouldn't really say it is rare. I did however find a person who is selling his own cartridge for around $69, but I guess it's technically illegal what he's doing.
Linky:


boop

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Is this game rare? Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 07:02 PM Reply

I'd think any multi-game cartridge for the NES specifically is rare. It's one of the earliest forms of gaming piracy, a real antique. :)

BleachFanatic12
BleachFanatic12
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Is this game rare? Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 09:43 PM Reply

I had Pokemon Stadium so im not so sure its rare


The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning

Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Is this game rare? Mar. 12th, 2013 @ 04:10 AM Reply

If he wanted to sell that, where would he go to sell it? Would Ebay allow someone to sell pirated cartridges? I know in the past I've bought CFW PSPS from Ebay but people were a bit sneaky about it.


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

BleachFanatic12
BleachFanatic12
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Is this game rare? Mar. 12th, 2013 @ 05:03 PM Reply

At 3/12/13 04:10 AM, TheKlown wrote: If he wanted to sell that, where would he go to sell it? Would Ebay allow someone to sell pirated cartridges? I know in the past I've bought CFW PSPS from Ebay but people were a bit sneaky about it.

Since it is a really old game I doubt they would care


The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning

Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Is this game rare? Mar. 12th, 2013 @ 09:48 PM Reply

At 3/12/13 05:03 PM, BleachFanatic12 wrote:
At 3/12/13 04:10 AM, TheKlown wrote: If he wanted to sell that, where would he go to sell it? Would Ebay allow someone to sell pirated cartridges? I know in the past I've bought CFW PSPS from Ebay but people were a bit sneaky about it.
Since it is a really old game I doubt they would care

Does Nintendo still own the rights to those Cartridges tho? Would he have to fear Lawsuit from Nintendo or do you think Nintendo wouldn't go that far after someone posting that on Ebay or some Website to bid on?


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Is this game rare? Mar. 12th, 2013 @ 10:23 PM Reply

Those are real popular in Mexico. I have begun to hate them, 90% of the games on there are always complete shit or organized badly (I saw one that just said game 1, game 2, game 3 etc.)
As far as the cartridge probably not. Unless you sell it to someone in Mexico....The most you get there is probably $5.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
VoidForce
VoidForce
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Game Developer
Response to Is this game rare? Mar. 12th, 2013 @ 10:26 PM Reply

I spy some very nice N64 games there. Conker's Bad Fur Day is the only one of those that I still ned.

On topic though, is that multi-game cartridge something you'd want to sell? I can't see it being too big of an issue if it's somewhere like eBay but I doubt the legality of it if it's a bootleg.

NGChicken21
NGChicken21
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Reader
Response to Is this game rare? Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 12:50 AM Reply

At 3/9/13 07:43 PM, AgentXRifle wrote: I've owned it for many years now, i think it has 110 games on it. Lots of light gun games.

Do I see Shaq Fu in there?


Service with a smile? I'll show you service with a smile.

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Is this game rare? Mar. 19th, 2013 @ 06:11 AM Reply

At 3/10/13 09:43 PM, BleachFanatic12 wrote: I had Pokemon Stadium so im not so sure its rare

Wasn't that one for the N64?

Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Member since: May. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Is this game rare? Mar. 20th, 2013 @ 06:29 PM Reply

Is the N64 signed or just dirty?


*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
altras
altras
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Is this game rare? Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 07:02 AM Reply

At 3/12/13 04:10 AM, TheKlown wrote: If he wanted to sell that, where would he go to sell it? Would Ebay allow someone to sell pirated cartridges? I know in the past I've bought CFW PSPS from Ebay but people were a bit sneaky about it.

Is it still pirated? I mean if I buy a VHR tape is it something illegal? I just don't know if the IP owners have the rights over such dead technology for life

AgentXRifle
AgentXRifle
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Is this game rare? May. 22nd, 2013 @ 11:25 AM Reply

At 3/12/13 10:23 PM, sweet21 wrote: Those are real popular in Mexico. I have begun to hate them, 90% of the games on there are always complete shit or organized badly (I saw one that just said game 1, game 2, game 3 etc.)
As far as the cartridge probably not. Unless you sell it to someone in Mexico....The most you get there is probably $5.

This game doesn't have those games, it only has official releases (super mario, 1942, battle tanks, duck hunt, ice climbers, ect.)
By far my most played game on the NES. Still have no clue where I got it, but have had it for nearly 20 years. Also to answer other questions yes that N64 is signed, by Tom Green, and yes that is shaq-fu for Sega lol

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Is this game rare? May. 22nd, 2013 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 5/22/13 11:25 AM, AgentXRifle wrote: This game doesn't have those games, it only has official releases (super mario, 1942, battle tanks, duck hunt, ice climbers, ect.)
By far my most played game on the NES. Still have no clue where I got it, but have had it for nearly 20 years. Also to answer other questions yes that N64 is signed, by Tom Green, and yes that is shaq-fu for Sega lol

You met Tom Green the Comedien?

*No Homo

I love him! Why did you have him sign a game console? Didn't have one of his movies like Freddy Got Fingered or Road Trip? Tom Green did all the cool shit before Jack Ass and Jack Ass copied off a lot of things he did in my opinion. I still like Jack Ass to some Degree but I think Tom Green was funnier.

Is this game rare?


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Is this game rare? May. 22nd, 2013 @ 08:16 PM Reply

At 3/19/13 06:11 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/10/13 09:43 PM, BleachFanatic12 wrote: I had Pokemon Stadium so im not so sure its rare
Wasn't that one for the N64?

There's a chinese pirated version created for the Super nintendo.
A user by the Name of YuriOfWind likes to look this kind of stuff up.


BBS Signature
silkroadgame
silkroadgame
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Is this game rare? May. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:20 AM Reply

At 3/9/13 07:43 PM, AgentXRifle wrote: I've owned it for many years now, i think it has 110 games on it. Lots of light gun games.

I think you should keep it,good memory.