New Topic Respond to this Topic
Gumburd
Gumburd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Art Lover
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 10:44 AM Reply

At 3/8/13 10:39 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: two guys holding hands in public . . . come on!

times change . . . what used to be outrageous is now completely acceptable. just a few decades ago that anime girl would be looked down upon as a prostitute for showing so much skin, but now it is accepted by the society.

maybe "guys holding hands" thought to be bad will change in the future? you have to keep your heart open, think about it!

BBS Signature
Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 10:55 AM Reply

Seen a little girl with gunshot wound to the head once, oddly enough that didn't really phase me but seeing fingernails almost detached makes me squirm.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 10:59 AM Reply

I saw a black couple sitting in the front of the bus

satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 12:56 PM Reply

I've seen the truth.

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
Dawcio510
Dawcio510
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 01:00 PM Reply

At 3/7/13 08:11 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: Aside from the internet, what is the most horrible thing you have ever seen? Gore? A dead body? Infectious flesh eating disease get grandma? Dog get plowed over by a semi?

Please don't tell me about crap you saw online. I want in person real life situations from you personally. What terrifying things have gone bump in the night? Did you ever watch your mother get the shit kicked out of her by a mean step-dad?

Most horrible? Hmmm... Nothing... I don't have anything horrible from my real life for now, or... Hmmm, I've seen how bus crashes into the stand in my city, but that wasn't very horrible for me, after 6-10 mins came police because Police Station wasn't far away.

"I fapped to this topic."
- Razeroath.

BBS Signature
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 01:02 PM Reply

For something gory, I saw my friend's thumb after he sliced it while throwing around a bowie knife. The slice was so deep that you could see his bone and thumb meat 0_o.

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 01:03 PM Reply

I saw some asshole OD on heroin once.

Baby-Bottle-Bob
Baby-Bottle-Bob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 01:25 PM Reply

When I lived inside of area 51, I saw... actually, I'm not allowed to tell you. Sorry.

BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 01:50 PM Reply

Road kill and a opened cat ,missing all its organs ,covered in mud and the pain on its face was noticeable.
The latter one doesn't sound that disgusting(neither does the former,but anyway), but I was quite surprised when I figured out that that thing in all the mud that was a cat,which I almost stepped on.

"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 05:49 AM Reply

I've seen dead bodies in caskets at funerals. Pretty weird when my wife's aunt died. They have the body so you can say goodbye. I kissed her forehead and it was ice cold.

Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 07:48 AM Reply

A dead dog. This poor fella was runned over by a car and his dead body was lying on the road with blood all over the place

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out
You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 07:59 AM Reply

The worst things I have ever seen have been over the internet...

...but up close? Hmm...

I've seen some pretty gruesome car accidents on the highways of downtown Dallas (I-35), but no gore...BLOOD on the road, and a vehicle damaged to the point where, in context of all the blood, you know they didn't survive...I guess the imagination made it much worse than actually seeing it.

Riding on my bicycle as a kid, someone had ran over a tabby cat, and it layed in the middle of the road...just chillin'...chin against the street. It's entire eyeball had popped out of it's skull and I remember just staring. I was crossing MY street, and this was at the T-intersection at the end. And I was just stopped in the middle of the road just kinda awestruck that's what an eyeball popped out of the skull looked like...the cat was very dead...the head slightly sunken in where the eyeball was. I remember that vividly...and I love cats, so it made me sad.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Miked1231
Miked1231
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 08:45 AM Reply

A motherfucking rat that was bleeding to death trying to kill me.
Then I killed it with my shotgun.
Yeah I have a shotgun, I hide it from police.

BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 09:16 AM Reply

As far as grim things go, I saw somebody having the sheets pulled over their face (ie they were dead) in the ER once. Everyone around them was crying. I just happened to be walking by to go to the restroom.

As far as gruesome things go, I think it would be roadkill. I've never seen people get bloodily injured in person, at least not to any grand extent.

Formerly known as SaltshakerClock

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 10:12 AM Reply

At 3/8/13 01:25 PM, Baby-Bottle-Bob wrote: When I lived inside of area 51, I saw... actually, I'm not allowed to tell you. Sorry.

Something strange? HUMANS??

Satan
Satan
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 11:14 AM Reply

I saw someone laying dead under a truck back when I was maybe 10, my mother and I were heading towards my grandparents place, and we saw two bikers pass us on a back road in the country, they were racing each other, and acting like cunts while doing so, I said "One of them is going to end up killing themselves if they're not careful", we got about 15 minutes down the road, into a small town, and I saw someones legs sticking out from under a pickup truck, first thing I noticed was the fact that there was a fucking huge dent in the side of the truck and there were parts of bike laying all over the place, with what little seemed to be left of the bike plowed into a shop front, there was another biker just sitting there, he looked as white as a ghost, and to this day, I am still positive that those two guys are the same two guys who sped past my mothers car, I don't remember a lot of it, though, it was a long ass time ago.

BBS Signature
UVSoaked
UVSoaked
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 11:16 AM Reply

At 3/7/13 08:16 PM, TheMajormel wrote: roadkill.
pretty common in NY, especially with cats and squirels. but i saw a dog got killed by some SUV and i was bawling.

Just outside of my city you will see the often deer roadkill. It doesn't help since we removed the coyotes from this area, so now the deer population is quite high.

Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Audiophile
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 11:25 AM Reply

This thread.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Ejit
Ejit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 11:41 AM Reply

A few dissections have been pretty bad, but mainly due to the smell.

When I was young my dad killed our guinea pig with a mallet - not to be cruel, just to put it down quickly after we discovered it was being eaten from the inside by maggots. And of course me and my sister weren't supposed to look, but we did. Altogether a fairly traumatising experience. My sister spent weeks digging in the garden trying to find where he'd buried it too.

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 11:55 AM Reply

At 3/10/13 11:19 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 3/8/13 10:39 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: two guys holding hands in public . . . come on! you wanna be that way, fine. it'd be nice if you could keep it in your own bedroom, though

--supergandhi64
So you're fine with a guy and a girl holding hands in public?

don't put words in my mouth! but yes, a guy and a girl can hold hands in public

Homophobe.

don't sign your posts

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 11:57 AM Reply

At 3/8/13 10:44 AM, Gumburd wrote: you have to keep your heart open, think about it!

Skin on skin is fucking gross. It's like their exchanging fluids right in front of me. Think about THAT.

BBS Signature
ill
ill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 12:08 PM Reply

I saw my Father laying in his hospital bed, dead, when I was only 13. To this day I don't know why they let me see him. The image still haunts me.

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 12:38 PM Reply

At 3/10/13 11:56 AM, Amaranthus wrote: So a guy and a girl can hold hands in public but a guy and a guy can't.

they can, but they shouldn't

an obvious troll account.

don't sign your posts

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 12:44 PM Reply

At 3/10/13 12:38 PM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 3/10/13 11:56 AM, Amaranthus wrote: So a guy and a girl can hold hands in public but a guy and a guy can't.
they can, but they shouldn't

Is it okay with you if two women hold hands in public?

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 12:45 PM Reply

At 3/10/13 12:08 PM, ill wrote: I saw my Father laying in his hospital bed, dead, when I was only 13. To this day I don't know why they let me see him. The image still haunts me.

I haven't read much of this thread but I think you win. You win a dead Dad. Sorry.

BBS Signature
LordMartin-Mac
LordMartin-Mac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 01:23 PM Reply

The worst thing I saw it's that, I didn't know that my dad was hit on the concrete driveway and I didn't know that he died...
He died of a heart attack later a few minutes later...

LM-M// Twitter:@Uncle_MartinMac/ PSN:LordMartinMac/

BBS Signature
the-goatman
the-goatman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 03:18 PM Reply

I work in an ER vet hospital so there's a couple that stand out:

-A dog shitting out its own intestines
-Dog attacked by coyotes, when it breathed out its lungs came out the side of it's chest
-Seizures in general, but mostly just because of how powerless you are to do anything while its actually happening

Those are the most gruesome at least.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 04:54 PM Reply

I remember one time when I skinned by right knee and one time I was in the shower and it reopened or something and it looked like the plasma was actually seperating from the red blood cells! I'm serious! I saw white liquid coming out of my body. I might have mistaken it for something else, but it was still freaky.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Magical-Zorse
Magical-Zorse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Answer me this NG Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 07:50 PM Reply

Poop dollar scarred me for life.

BBS Signature
KennyD
KennyD