New Topic Respond to this Topic
3DPitDudez
3DPitDudez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-06 20:44:54 Reply

I'm sure it will pop up now and then, but i'm looking forward to this! Maybe new characters will show up and will craze fans everywhere. The other Super smash bros were pretty cool. So I bet when it shows up someday, or maybe, the characters we are pinning for will be in it! Anyone digging this? If so, the characters i'm looking forward to be in it is Geno!!! Only him, no one else. Well, maybe Dark Pit, Vaati, Roy, and Megaman.....list the cahracters you are excited of showing up in this if you want. ENJOY!!!

Super Smash bros Wii U

The greatest gamer in this generation, with the skills of art and writing.

" My soul is covered with the cold mind, under the warm souls around a life I conquer." -3DPitDudez

BBS Signature
3DPitDudez
3DPitDudez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-06 20:46:55 Reply

Weelll, the new SSB might show up in another consule.....

" My soul is covered with the cold mind, under the warm souls around a life I conquer." -3DPitDudez

BBS Signature
SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-06 21:03:08 Reply

Whenever the next SSB is being made, I hope they get rid of tripping. It was a stupid thing to add. I also want to see Dark Samus in the next game.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-06 22:46:09 Reply

At 3/6/13 09:03 PM, SmartyPants wrote: Whenever the next SSB is being made, I hope they get rid of tripping. It was a stupid thing to add. I also want to see Dark Samus in the next game.

they added tripping because they didnt want brawl to be a fighting game. I mean for christ sake, even with the items off, they can still be brought in (ie peach can randomly pull out items)

BBS Signature
MintPaw
MintPaw
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Programmer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 00:55:19 Reply

It was rumoured that Namco was working on it with Nintendo, seeing that they're the creators of Soul Calibur and Tekken it should be a more competitive game.

If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.
Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature
MonoBro
MonoBro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 01:21:59 Reply

I agree - Geno should be in the next Smash title. I'd like to see the Battletoads make an appearance as playable characters.

TheGrim
TheGrim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 02:29:55 Reply

At 3/7/13 01:21 AM, MonoBro wrote: I agree - Geno should be in the next Smash title. I'd like to see the Battletoads make an appearance as playable characters.

If Battletoads were playable characters, everyone would get stuck on the bike level.

Everyone.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 03:26:05 Reply

Its not wroth getting unless theres gamecube controller plug ins.

Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 03:35:03 Reply

At 3/7/13 03:26 AM, tsukikomi wrote: Its not wroth getting unless theres gamecube controller plug ins.

really? There's Wiiu pro controllers that are kinda like a gamecube, and if this smash bros ends up being a six button fighter( im kidding, but imagine a six button fighter on wiiu) the devs can use the touch screen as some arcade cabinet mimmick.

but yeah, wiiu pro controller is your best bet.

BBS Signature
Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 05:28:57 Reply

If Namco doesn't get Lloyd Irving in the game they are doing it wrong.

Heck any tales character will do but Lloyd Irving has to be the 1st option.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 13:53:38 Reply

if Capcom are helping, I would rather have Ryu over mega man, Also, Ray mk 3, battletoads and little mack would cool playable character, oh yeah I think most will agree on this, MEWTWO VS LUCARIO! (and take out that fucking toon link and give us young link!)

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Reader
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 13:59:54 Reply

I read an article that the combat will be a bit different then previous games, and it will have the same amount of characters, but not the same ones.

わたしのぺにす

BBS Signature
Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 14:14:47 Reply

At 3/7/13 01:59 PM, Nor wrote: I read an article that the combat will be a bit different then previous games, and it will have the same amount of characters, but not the same ones.

That would be disappointing if true. I would rather see them not remove any characters and just add to the character count. Unlike Melee which had 2 really pointless characters(Dr. Mario and Pichu) Brawl didn't have any of those types of characters and all are deserving of staying including the clone characters(Though preferrably with new movesets obviously.)

Honestly there is no point in limiting the roster size. You could argue balancing issues if you want but it's not like the last couple games were incredibly balanced anyway so I say bring on more characters. At the very least if there are cheap characters in this game again it is more likely there will be more than 1 of those types of characters with a large roster size which would create some more diversity in character selection at the very least.

More characters/stages to select from is a good thing and I hope those in charge of development realize this. This includes 1st and 3rd party characters alike no holding back because I personally don't want to wind up having to pay too much money for DLC characters/stages down the line.

Nor
Nor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Reader
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 14:41:22 Reply

At 3/7/13 02:14 PM, Emlfuryoflion wrote:
At 3/7/13 01:59 PM, Nor wrote: I read an article that the combat will be a bit different then previous games, and it will have the same amount of characters, but not the same ones.
That would be disappointing if true. I would rather see them not remove any characters and just add to the character count.

Yeah me too. I liked the current characters, Diddy Kong especially.

Honestly there is no point in limiting the roster size. You could argue balancing issues if you want but it's not like the last couple games were incredibly balanced anyway so I say bring on more characters.

Yeah except maybe Ganon and bowser, they were a bit too slow, and King Dididi, also Mario seemed weaker.
:At the very least if there are cheap characters in this game again it is more likely there will be more than 1 of those types of characters with a large roster size which would create some more diversity in character selection at the very least.
Yes, kind of like lucas and ness. They were similar but so much different too

More characters/stages to select from is a good thing and I hope those in charge of development realize this. This includes 1st and 3rd party characters alike no holding back because I personally don't want to wind up having to pay too much money for DLC characters/stages down the line.

Me neither, it gets messy. Who would do you like in it?

わたしのぺにす

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 15:23:27 Reply

No they combat stays the same, HAL confirmed this believing they have found there fan base and want to keep it by not changing anything about combat.

BBS Signature
gangstakirby
gangstakirby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 18:45:09 Reply

At 3/6/13 08:44 PM, 3DPitDudez wrote: I'm sure it will pop up now and then, but i'm looking forward to this! Maybe new characters will show up and will craze fans everywhere. The other Super smash bros were pretty cool. So I bet when it shows up someday, or maybe, the characters we are pinning for will be in it! Anyone digging this? If so, the characters i'm looking forward to be in it is Geno!!! Only him, no one else. Well, maybe Dark Pit, Vaati, Roy, and Megaman.....list the cahracters you are excited of showing up in this if you want. ENJOY!!!

dark pit doesnt exist, just use stupid emo faggot colors pit instead. second vaati is also a faggot no one cares about.

thirdly, maining pit automatically makes you gay.

queensberryrules
queensberryrules
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 19:59:28 Reply

They need some castlvania characters in there

Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-07 21:22:11 Reply

At 3/7/13 06:45 PM, gangstakirby wrote:
At 3/6/13 08:44 PM, 3DPitDudez wrote: I'm sure it will pop up now and then, but i'm looking forward to this! Maybe new characters will show up and will craze fans everywhere. The other Super smash bros were pretty cool. So I bet when it shows up someday, or maybe, the characters we are pinning for will be in it! Anyone digging this? If so, the characters i'm looking forward to be in it is Geno!!! Only him, no one else. Well, maybe Dark Pit, Vaati, Roy, and Megaman.....list the cahracters you are excited of showing up in this if you want. ENJOY!!!
dark pit doesnt exist, just use stupid emo faggot colors pit instead. second vaati is also a faggot no one cares about.

thirdly, maining pit automatically makes you gay.

There are so many things wrong with this post. I'l just leave it at that. But first...

I am a supporter of Vaati being included in smash 4 so therefore more than 1 person cares about him being included.

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-08 03:02:09 Reply

So since it looks its confirmed for the same 39 rooster I say they're gonna booting out pokemon trainer (that or just make the 3 pokes seperate characters), lucario, wolf, ike, snake, oilmar, and pit (since purpose of pit being in was to advertise kid icarus and since its done theres no need for him. Characters I'm positive about being in the next installment will be ridley (if he is too big for smash then bowser is too big and oilmar is too small plus ssbm op makes the argument irrevelant), King K. Rool, zoark, crystal, lyold, megaman, tails, and some female character from fire emblem 3ds. I don't see pac-man being a legit character but I do see as a assist torphy/stage. I sure hope namco make modes more viable to competitive players and use my online 1v1 mode idea and make more tourney legit stages instead of being just 4. Bring back dreamland64,kongo jungle 64, fountain of dreams, yoshi's story, pokemon stadium, and kongo jungle (more tourney legit version would be preciated). Also REALLY!!? The same old brawl mechanics? Could they atleast make the mechanic like brawl+, brawl-, or project m or atleast make it faster paced? I hope they get rid of the dumb stuff like tripping or characters sharing a slot/potrait ex: zsamus/shielda.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature
malachi117
malachi117
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-08 03:42:38 Reply

At 3/7/13 02:14 PM, Emlfuryoflion wrote: Melee which had 2 really pointless characters(Dr. Mario and Pichu)

I could stomp ass with Pichu.

I was pissed they took him out of Brawl, he was my main.

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:
360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

3DPitDudez
3DPitDudez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-08 16:43:02 Reply

Dang, Gangstakirby your rude.......

BBS Signature
Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-09 01:21:34 Reply

At 3/8/13 03:42 AM, malachi117 wrote:
At 3/7/13 02:14 PM, Emlfuryoflion wrote: Melee which had 2 really pointless characters(Dr. Mario and Pichu)

Why not just use Pikachu? He was the same character but without the part where he does damage to himself.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-09 11:39:02 Reply

At 3/7/13 02:29 AM, TheGrim wrote:
At 3/7/13 01:21 AM, MonoBro wrote: I agree - Geno should be in the next Smash title. I'd like to see the Battletoads make an appearance as playable characters.
If Battletoads were playable characters, everyone would get stuck on the bike level.

Everyone.

How can they put that so early in the game.

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-09 12:41:11 Reply

Here's my list of characters I'm hoping at least one of which will make it into the roster:

Mega Man (Mega Man series)
Krystal (Star Fox)
King Hippo (Punch-Out!!)
Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Bomberman (Bomberman series)
Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe series)

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-09 14:39:27 Reply

At 3/9/13 01:21 AM, Emlfuryoflion wrote:
At 3/8/13 03:42 AM, malachi117 wrote:

Why not just use Pikachu? He was the same character but without the part where he does damage to himself.

And a completely diffrent playstyles (something you n00bs wouldn't see in clone) I prefer pichu then pikachu.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature
Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-09 17:19:45 Reply

At 3/7/13 03:26 AM, tsukikomi wrote: Its not wroth getting unless theres gamecube controller plug ins.

Please, stop. The GameCube is a dead console. Why not use the Pro controller? I hear it's fantastic.

SmartyPants
SmartyPants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Reader
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-09 18:54:29 Reply

At 3/9/13 06:41 PM, Protagonist wrote: They did it because tourny obsessed retards, and the "hardcore" crowd ruined melee. Nintendo wants to make a game, not another outlet for fighting game celebs and tryhards.

I never really thought about it like that. I always wondered why they added it.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-09 19:17:29 Reply

What I'm worried about the Miiverse community on the Wii U. The kids on there are fucking annoying and if they get one of my favorite series and get a microphone, I'm going to kill them! There's going to be that one nooby kid using Link or Marth, not even knowing who he is and then asking on Miiverse how to fucking user the sword! I can't fucking it! Miiverse is annoying, the fucking kids!

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-10 05:36:23 Reply

At 3/9/13 06:41 PM, Protagonist wrote:
At 3/6/13 09:03 PM, SmartyPants wrote: Whenever the next SSB is being made, I hope they get rid of tripping. It was a stupid thing to add. I also want to see Dark Samus in the next game.
They did it because tourny obsessed retards, and the "hardcore" crowd ruined melee. Nintendo wants to make a game, not another outlet for fighting game celebs and tryhards.

We tourneyfags are cleaning up after sakurai's mess and make the game look like what it should be.

project M

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Super Smash bros Wii U 2013-03-10 12:59:43 Reply

We tourneyfags are cleaning up after sakurai's mess and make the game look like what it should be.

project M

It's true though, brawl was aimed towards more casual players like kids, melee was more of a pro game which is why it is the best, and Mewtwo. What they should do is put in a mode call pro mode, gets rid of items, tripping and all the shit that pros bitch about that is in brawl, seriously though even without items they could be called in, final smashes, attack, stages would randomly give them. The final smash was a good touch, but they only put it in there so kids could have a chance online, lets hope that they fix these problems or make that mode I was talking about and make sure these problems aren't in that mode.

BBS Signature