Mendou
Mendou
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 16:58:40 Reply

At 3/6/13 04:54 PM, Spedmallet wrote:
At 3/6/13 04:35 PM, Mendou wrote: What if that guy slammed into you by an act of God because a mile down the road you would have been texting on your phone and smashed into a parked car with a family in it?
That scenario did not happen, further god forgives the things men do.

Lol what? How do you know that scenario wouldn't have happened?

You sound retarded and you're gay and I'm glad you got arrested you big fat MENDOUUUUUUUUU

BBS Signature
Satan
Satan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:01:46 Reply

At 3/6/13 04:57 PM, Lemonardo wrote: So, you got a girl pregnant, and now you've been arrested for drink driving.
What's your next trick? Manslaughter?

He'll accidentally walk into a shopping mall and lose control of a loaded rifle, come here and complain about how it wasn't his fault, the rifle started freaking out and shooting everyone in its path, watch, you'll see.

At 3/6/13 04:31 PM, Spedmallet wrote:
At 3/6/13 04:26 PM, Satan wrote:

You just took what I said completely out of context, seriously.

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:02:25 Reply

At 3/6/13 04:54 PM, Spedmallet wrote: It's bad enough I have some pregnant chick breathing down my back without you asking for my asl every post

But its a completely valid question.

At 3/6/13 04:57 PM, Lemonardo wrote: So, you got a girl pregnant, and now you've been arrested for drink driving.

What your next trick? Manslaughter?

It's probably going to be like this.
Something about how this "girlfriend" of his is going to find out about this other girl being pregnant with his kid and shes going to freak out and attack him. He only stabbed her in self defense.

Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:03:07 Reply

At 3/6/13 04:35 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: whats your weight and how long were you drinking I can tell how drunk you were.
It's bad enough I have some pregnant chick breathing down my back without you asking for my asl every post

LOL how much is your weight and how long were you drinking before you drived? not a hard or personal question guy.

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:04:08 Reply

"Driving after several shots is not reckless"

JadeTheAssassin
JadeTheAssassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:04:38 Reply

*slow clap*

GG. I don't get why you keep ascertaining your innocence in this whole matter.

You got drunk, you got behind the wheel. You got caught while being in an accident. The cops could see it as being your fault in regards to your reaction time.
To keep going with that latter sentence, why didn't you see the car coming up behind you? You know you need to be constantly checking your surroundings while you drive.

See what EVERYONE means when they've posted that it's still you to blame for your arrest?

Therefore, you get charged with DWI. No ifs, ands, or buts. No grey area.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}
A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:05:38 Reply

no wait youre the guy from yesterday who said cheating on his girlfriend and getting someone else wasnt your fault, you have to be trolling now lol

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:07:42 Reply

drink and drive erryday

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:12:06 Reply

What your next trick? Manslaughter?

I was going to come up with a snarky response... but you've won this thread.

Kytraal
Kytraal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:14:01 Reply

I have no sympathy for people driving drunk. The best would be if they all drove into a tree and got crippled so they can feel how the life of a victim of a drunk driver feels.

Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:15:17 Reply

At 3/6/13 05:05 PM, BumFodder wrote: no wait youre the guy from yesterday who said cheating on his girlfriend and getting someone else wasnt your fault, you have to be trolling now lol

I think you're getting it mixed, you're confusing me thinking the situation is unfair with it being not my fault. The car accident was 'not my fault', but the conviction is not necessarily 'not my fault', just unfair and unjustified.

and belive me, I really wish I was joking.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:18:46 Reply

Oh man, you're just having a banner week aren't you.

Sure, maybe the guy who crashed into you should have been held accountable for the accident. But that's hardly relevant to your situation. You were arrested for driving while intoxicated because that's exactly what you were doing. It doesn't matter whether or not you caused the accident, you could just as easily have been arrested for DWI without getting into an accident at all.

It's bad luck for you I guess that you got caught this way (good luck for everyone else on the road), but I don't really get how you posted this thread expecting to get sympathy for that. Drunk drivers are demonized for a reason. It's an incredibly inconsiderate, reckless, dangerously stupid thing to do.

Just, like, grow up dude.

And while we're at it, stop trying to avoid the mother of your unborn child, for fuck's sake.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
Mendou
Mendou
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:20:35 Reply

At 3/6/13 05:15 PM, Spedmallet wrote: but the conviction is not necessarily 'not my fault', just unfair and unjustified.

Behold; it is now unfair and unjustified for drunk drivers to be arrested.

BBS Signature
Kytraal
Kytraal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:25:33 Reply

At 3/6/13 05:15 PM, Spedmallet wrote:
I think you're getting it mixed, you're confusing me thinking the situation is unfair with it being not my fault. The car accident was 'not my fault', but the conviction is not necessarily 'not my fault', just unfair and unjustified.

I think it's more unfair that the guy hitting your rear did not get a reward for catching an intoxicated driver.

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:47:09 Reply

At 3/6/13 05:15 PM, Spedmallet wrote: I think you're getting it mixed, you're confusing me thinking the situation is unfair with it being not my fault. The car accident was 'not my fault', but the conviction is not necessarily 'not my fault', just unfair and unjustified.

The pregancy was definitely your fault, but how much alcohol did you have?

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 17:50:36 Reply

At 3/6/13 05:47 PM, BumFodder wrote: The pregancy was definitely your fault, but how much alcohol did you have?

7 shots of Vodka each is 44ML of 80 Proof Alcohol if he drank within 2-4 hours with the average male being 165 lbs. his blood alcohol content would be about .10

Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 18:21:04 Reply

At 3/6/13 05:18 PM, Dr-Worm wrote: You were arrested for driving while intoxicated because that's exactly what you were doing. It doesn't matter whether or not you caused the accident, you could just as easily have been arrested for DWI without getting into an accident at all.

You're missing the point. I wasn't swerving or driving recklessly; I would have never been caught if it weren't for the guy who hit me. None of this would have ever happened

Drunk drivers are demonized for a reason. It's an incredibly inconsiderate, reckless, dangerously stupid thing to do.

They're demonized because often they are reckless. But I was being absolutely careful with my driving; going the speed limit, yielding for pedestrians, stopping at lights, etc.

And while we're at it, stop trying to avoid the mother of your unborn child, for fuck's sake.

I answer every phone call she makes

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 18:23:25 Reply

At 3/6/13 05:50 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: 7 shots of Vodka each is 44ML of 80 Proof Alcohol if he drank within 2-4 hours with the average male being 165 lbs. his blood alcohol content would be about .10

7 shots is way too much to be driving with

Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 18:24:16 Reply

I met to ask did you get your car towed because if you didn't at least be thankful for that cuz they could have impounded your shit for that.

Also i hope you learned a valuable lesson, I would never drive under the influence of alcohol cuz I've seen too many people I know fuck up by doing it, even when they thought they could

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 18:34:19 Reply

At 3/6/13 04:17 PM, Spedmallet wrote: But you don't get it; me drinking did not cause the accident. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time and now I'm taking the heat for it.

nono you don't get it - you were driving while intoxicated. The name of the crime you committed is DWI - guess what that stands for?

A crime is only a crime if it gets discovered, you can drive at 50 in a 30 zone if you want and you'll get away with committing that crime if you aren't caught by a cop or camera, but if you just so happen to smash into another car and when the police show up that other car has a gagged and bound kidnap victim in it's trunk, THE GUY YOU HIT WHO WAS KIDNAPPING SOMEONE WILL STILL BE CHARGED WITH KIDNAPPING EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T CAUSE THE ACCIDENT.

Understand now? :D

BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 18:34:27 Reply

The more I hear stories like this the more relieved I become that I have a clean record. Sorry to hear that though, man.

Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 18:41:33 Reply

At 3/6/13 02:48 PM, Spedmallet wrote: several shots of vodka
This is completely unfair

I Got A Dwi

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
919CDS
919CDS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 19:03:24 Reply

WELL here's the thing...cops are assholes, I think both of yall should have been penalized, you were driving carefully BUT you were still drunk, NEVER drive drunk FUCK THAT, ive had friends die from that shit

but anyways yea cops are assholes (not all but about 92% of them)

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature
Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 19:51:35 Reply

At 3/6/13 06:34 PM, Dry-Ice wrote: if you just so happen to smash into another car and when the police show up that other car has a gagged and bound kidnap victim in it's trunk, THE GUY YOU HIT WHO WAS KIDNAPPING SOMEONE WILL STILL BE CHARGED WITH KIDNAPPING EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T CAUSE THE ACCIDENT.

Alright I see the point, but I don't see how kidnapping a human being even comes close to a DWI. I wasn't harming anyone like your example states.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 19:54:49 Reply

At 3/6/13 07:51 PM, Spedmallet wrote: Alright I see the point, but I don't see how kidnapping a human being even comes close to a DWI. I wasn't harming anyone like your example states.

Ignore dry-ice, he trolls users.

Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 19:56:17 Reply

At 3/6/13 07:51 PM, Spedmallet wrote:
At 3/6/13 06:34 PM, Dry-Ice wrote: if you just so happen to smash into another car and when the police show up that other car has a gagged and bound kidnap victim in it's trunk, THE GUY YOU HIT WHO WAS KIDNAPPING SOMEONE WILL STILL BE CHARGED WITH KIDNAPPING EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T CAUSE THE ACCIDENT.
Alright I see the point, but I don't see how kidnapping a human being even comes close to a DWI. I wasn't harming anyone like your example states.

That's the point - You don't have to cause a crash while drunk, you just have to have been driving. How did the car get to the point of impact? Someone drove it there. If that someone was drunk, they were drunk driving. It's supposed to be a deterrent because drunk driving is dangerous, they want people not to do it.

It's sorta like having all the cages at the zoo closed so the visitors don't get mauled by the animals. What you're saying is it should be fine for the cages to be open and then just shoot the animals if they maul people. Don't drink and drive ffs.

BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature
Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 20:19:52 Reply

At 3/6/13 07:56 PM, Dry-Ice wrote: It's sorta like having all the cages at the zoo closed so the visitors don't get mauled by the animals. What you're saying is it should be fine for the cages to be open and then just shoot the animals if they maul people.

Great metaphor, but it has nothing to do with my situation. How does that even relate?

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
dx5231
dx5231
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Musician
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 20:29:42 Reply

At 3/6/13 02:48 PM, Spedmallet wrote: After having several shots of vodka, me and my friend decided we would get some food. I agreed to drive carefully,

That's where you started wrong. Drinking and driving is serious business, if you were sober and talking to the cop the situation would've been a lot better for you. I wouldn't say it's unfair, you shouldn't drive under the influence at all, and you kinda had that coming.

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 20:47:50 Reply

At 3/6/13 08:19 PM, Spedmallet wrote: Great metaphor, but it has nothing to do with my situation. How does that even relate?

So can mods like ban users for being retarded, or...

Ganon-Dorf
Ganon-Dorf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Melancholy
Response to I Got A Dwi 2013-03-06 21:11:54 Reply

This is the laws way of saying "you drink and drive, you get fucked, don't do stupid things."

BBS Signature