Do you enjoy wearing expensive/flashy footwear?
I will tell you from prior experience, it is definitely worth the time & money when purchasing a pricey pair of shoes. You see, not only do they make an excellent fashion statement, but they're also 99% of the time made out of the highest quality materials around, and the fact that most if not all streetwear/designer/urban sneakers are exclusive and in limited quantities makes them even more enjoyable.
There is lots of controversy as far as athletic hyped up shoes go, and most people disregard them as ugly or wastes of money simply because they're out of the person's price range, which is a really ignorant thing to do considering sneaker culture has all kinds of economic levels and you can find really stylish shoes @ a good price, even if you happen to be broke.
Now I know for SURE that most of you are gonna dislike this thread, but hey it's whatever. The way I see it, different strokes for different folks. I just hope and pray that there are at least a couple sneakerheads browsing this website.
My footwear taste is very vast and diverse, so I have written out a mini list below of some of my favorite kicks.
Some of my most preferred sneakers include:
- Retro Air Jordans (mostly the 1's, 4's, 6's, 11's, & 13's)
- Nike Air Foamposites (my faves include Metallic Red, Gym Green, Pine, Galaxy)
- LeBrons (the South Beach 8's, Galaxy & Christmas 9's, Cutting Jade 10's)
- KDs (Weathermans are DOPE!)
- Nike Air Yeezy (one of my all-time favorite shoes, every colorway of the 1's and 2's is amazing.)
- Nike SB Dunk Hi & Lo (lots of really great limited releases)
- New Balance 574's
- Reebok T-Raww
- Balenciaga Arena
- Kanye West x Louis Vuitton (Red Dons are the best)
- Louis Vuitton Fastball Sneakers
- Adidas Jeremy Scott
- A Bathing Ape (Bapesta's are rare, oldies but goldies)
- Vans Half Cab, Authentic, New Era
I also enjoy it when companies such as Supreme collaborate w/ sneaker companies to make really sweet shoes.
...and now I leave you with a picture of Kanye West, wearing the Nike Air Yeezy 2 "Pure Platinum".