New Topic Respond to this Topic
ChiiFace
ChiiFace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Lamp Lighters Ver.2 Mar. 5th, 2013 @ 08:33 AM Reply

I've been AFK for a while, with a creative sickness. Though recently i've done more editing on my writing project thanks to recent feedback and critique. I hope to get more though, and ask anyone who is interested to help me improve so i can continue this book. The blurb to Lamp Lighters can be found below with a link to my blog and current story. I hope to get some feedback and want to thank you for your time - Keep it up writing forum!!

"There is a legend that tells of two heroes. Selrah, hero of the darkness and Fellis, hero of the light. As the legend goes, the two had come to a disagreement and the world was cast into infinite darkness. Who do you think won?"
"Selrah?"
"Sweetheart, as dark as our world may seem there is always light seeping through the cracks. You only need to know where to find it."
"But the world is infinite darkness."
"Do not be blinded, Ellet. The war is not yet over."
My name is Ellet Wilson and I am 18 years old. My mother would tell me stories of legends that gave me hope. It's funny how hope in anything becomes stronger in times of distress. There is a breaking point, when all hope is lost. But as she used to say, the war is not yet over.

A "Tolkienesque pastiche" Post-Apocolyptic story of survival, drama, love and friendship. Click here for a read of Chapter One and partly Chapter Two.

Thanks again,

ChiiFace.

P.S. I am currently in connection with Silverspecs who has decided to campaign for writing. We will be creating art works in relation to our stories so keep your eye out for our art and our campaign on the art forum coming at some point. <3

Silverspecks
Silverspecks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Lamp Lighters Ver.2 Mar. 5th, 2013 @ 11:59 AM Reply

At 3/5/13 08:33 AM, ChiiFace wrote:
P.S. I am currently in connection with Silverspecs who has decided to campaign for writing. We will be creating art works in relation to our stories so keep your eye out for our art and our campaign on the art forum coming at some point. <3

It's all about the prep work at this point. I'm glad to see back on the NG forums ChiiFace.

Cybercity Newgrounds: A Cop's Tale
I wanna be an author someday.

BBS Signature
Silverspecks
Silverspecks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Lamp Lighters Ver.2 Mar. 5th, 2013 @ 12:11 PM Reply

At 3/5/13 11:59 AM, silverspecks wrote:
It's all about the prep work at this point. I'm glad to see back on the NG forums ChiiFace.

If anyone wishes to comment on this idea, please do so on my userpage. This thread is updates and feedback for Lamp Lighters.

Cybercity Newgrounds: A Cop's Tale
I wanna be an author someday.

BBS Signature
ChiiFace
ChiiFace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Lamp Lighters Ver.2 Mar. 5th, 2013 @ 02:37 PM Reply

At 3/5/13 11:59 AM, silverspecks wrote:

It's nice to be back. Let me know if you need my help or want me to do anything.