00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mrmclovin112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bailey O'neill Murdered At School

823 Views | 3 Replies

Bailey O'neill Murdered At School 2013-03-04 16:05:26

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bailey-oneill-12-dead-weeks-school-
bullying/story?id=18649201

The Murderers will probably only get 1 or 2 years of Community of Service because that is how Pathetic the Laws are in USA. Before someone tells me to move, feel free to pay for my expenses.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Bailey O'neill Murdered At School 2013-03-04 16:18:45

At 3/4/13 04:05 PM, TheKlown wrote: http://abcnews.go.com/US/bailey-oneill-12-dead-weeks-school-
bullying/story?id=18649201

The Murderers will probably only get 1 or 2 years of Community of Service because that is how Pathetic the Laws are in USA. Before someone tells me to move, feel free to pay for my expenses.

I don't think they will get off that cheaply. But there are many factors to consider:
* Their age.
* Was their intent to actually murder?
* This could be manslaughter.

However, I do think they need to have consequences that are swift and severe.

Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...

" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature

Response to Bailey O'neill Murdered At School 2013-03-04 17:21:21

Unlikely the murderers will get 1 to 2 years of coomunity service. I have never once seen a major person felony be given anything less than hard time.

However, the murders are juveniles which throws a major monkey wrench into it. I don;t know how PA works, but here, thse kiddos would first go through an extensive hearing to see whether the kids are mentally matured enough to be tried as adults. This measures alot fo things, mainly whether the kids knew the consequences (total BS in my opinion. Any 10 year old or older, save mental disability, knows that if you kill someone they die) and if they are mature enough to aid and assist in defense in adult court. If they are deemed unready they will be tried in juvenile court adn could face jail time up to the age of 25. In the highly likely chance they pass the mental hearing, they would go to adult court and be tried as adults, with everything but the death penalty (I belive SCOTUS denied it for any defendant under 18) on the table.

And yes, I have seen a 13 year old be convicted of murder in an adult court and get life w/o parole.

If found guilty, it is likely the least they will get is about 10 years, and that is only if they are left in the juvenile system. But, then again, I'm not familiar with PA criminal law or PA Juvenile law.

Response to Bailey O'neill Murdered At School 2013-03-04 19:15:30

At 3/4/13 07:11 PM, RacistBassist wrote: You're making this sound as if it was intentional homicide. Fight happened, no word on whether or not it was a legitimate jumping (Seriously, they only ever mention one person hitting), a mutual fight, or if he was just getting hit by one person. Got hit in the nose, fell down, hit his head. While this is tragic, I would hardly call this murder.

While that is true, I really doubt that the manslaughter (or whatever the equivalent in PA is) will involve anything less than significant jail time, to the point where the "at least" I stated before still stands.