Be a Supporter!

I got a girl pregnant

  • 2,353 Views
  • 99 Replies
New Topic
Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:02:40

At 3/4/13 04:55 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: here is the bet way to go about it: tell her she's got 2 options Abortion (heaven forbid) or Adoption

Then she tells him to go fuck himself and that he will be paying child support? It's not really his choice. What will he be able to do if she says no? It doesn't matter if he doesn't want it, he was the one who decided to have sex with her and the risk of a baby was involved.


.

BBS Signature
koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:06:32

why does this story seem so familiar.


I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:06:42

At 3/4/13 04:20 PM, Spedmallet wrote:
At 3/4/13 04:09 PM, Zachary wrote:
Cheating is for the scummiest of the scumbags.
Well this is where I disagree, it's a dick move I agree but
1. I was drunk

That's a shitty fucking excuse.


"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:07:14

At 3/4/13 05:02 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 3/4/13 04:55 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: here is the bet way to go about it: tell her she's got 2 options Abortion (heaven forbid) or Adoption
Then she tells him to go fuck himself and that he will be paying child support? It's not really his choice. What will he be able to do if she says no?

he can sign away his parental rights. no child support sure he won't be able to see the kid till he's 18.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:07:43

At 3/4/13 05:06 PM, IdiLogicSavant wrote:
At 3/4/13 05:02 PM, Zachary wrote:
Then she tells him to go fuck himself and that he will be paying child support? It's not really his choice. What will he be able to do if she says no? It doesn't matter if he doesn't want it, he was the one who decided to have sex with her and the risk of a baby was involved.
I know where you are coming from, but you are being a huge white knight.

Because telling him like it is, is white knighting? He knew the risks involved now he put himself into this situation. That's not white knighting, it's calling taking responsibility for your actions.

Cool anarchy logo by the way, you're such a rebel.

.

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:09:15

At 3/4/13 05:06 PM, IdiLogicSavant wrote:
At 3/4/13 05:02 PM, Zachary wrote:
Then she tells him to go fuck himself and that he will be paying child support? It's not really his choice. What will he be able to do if she says no? It doesn't matter if he doesn't want it, he was the one who decided to have sex with her and the risk of a baby was involved.
I know where you are coming from, but you are being a huge white knight.

Hes not white knighting, Zachary is just stating the obvious which the OP cant seem to comprehend.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:11:18

At 3/4/13 05:07 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 3/4/13 05:02 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 3/4/13 04:55 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: here is the bet way to go about it: tell her she's got 2 options Abortion (heaven forbid) or Adoption
Then she tells him to go fuck himself and that he will be paying child support? It's not really his choice. What will he be able to do if she says no?
he can sign away his parental rights. no child support sure he won't be able to see the kid till he's 18.

Except he will still have to pay child support. You can't just have a kid and not pay child support unless the mother waives it off. Why do you think so many dads are forced to be paying child support on children they don't want? If he doesn't pay, then he will be arrested.


.

BBS Signature
KratosDeimos
KratosDeimos
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:11:24

You are a cheater,you dont deserve anything,but man,pay a person to make a plastic surgery and make anything that your another girl needs,and you stay with your girlfriend,and if that dont go well...you deserved it!

Satan
Satan
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2001
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:14:24

At 3/4/13 04:59 PM, Spedmallet wrote:

I do have a part time job, I'd work full time but I play lead guitar in my band and playing at shows takes a lot of time from me.

You selfish, selfish, prick.


BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:14:36

At 3/4/13 05:13 PM, IdiLogicSavant wrote: Being as pessimistic and bias as you can be equals telling it like it is?

How is he being pessimistic? He is being biased but its because he wants to tell him he truth.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:16:23

At 3/4/13 05:11 PM, Zachary wrote: Except he will still have to pay child support. You can't just have a kid and not pay child support unless the mother waives it off. Why do you think so many dads are forced to be paying child support on children they don't want? If he doesn't pay, then he will be arrested.

a father can sign off his parental rights cutting off all contact (including child support) you need a lawyer the proper paperwork the mother can agree or contest it, but it usually that would be the decision of the judge and the laws in your jurisdiction.

Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:16:34

At 3/4/13 05:11 PM, Zachary wrote: Except he will still have to pay child support. You can't just have a kid and not pay child support unless the mother waives it off. Why do you think so many dads are forced to be paying child support on children they don't want? If he doesn't pay, then he will be arrested.

Listen, if it happens it happens I'll pay what I can, but I see plenty of dudes get away with that shit. Not that I'm saying I won't


Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:16:38

At 3/4/13 05:13 PM, IdiLogicSavant wrote:
At 3/4/13 05:07 PM, Zachary wrote:
Because telling him like it is, is white knighting? He knew the risks involved now he put himself into this situation. That's not white knighting, it's calling taking responsibility for your actions.

Cool anarchy logo by the way, you're such a rebel.
Being as pessimistic and bias as you can be equals telling it like it is?

What did I say that was pessimistic? Want me to be optimistic? The girl says he doesn't have to pay child support/doesn't have to be part of the child's life and he can go about his life with his girlfriend. The odds of that happening? Slim to none. I'm just being realistic. That's not even factoring his morals about his relationship with his girlfriend. If you think she won't eventually find out then you're wrong.


.

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:19:11

At 3/4/13 05:17 PM, IdiLogicSavant wrote: He is being a pessimist by shooting everything down and focusing only on the negative and obvious. He is telling the truth by pointing out the obvious, but he is also venting his emotions.

Hes shooting it all down because the chances of any of them happening is almost nothing, yes he is a bit emotional but that doesnt really effect the truth.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:23:04

At 3/4/13 05:19 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 3/4/13 05:17 PM, IdiLogicSavant wrote: He is being a pessimist by shooting everything down and focusing only on the negative and obvious. He is telling the truth by pointing out the obvious, but he is also venting his emotions.
Hes shooting it all down because the chances of any of them happening is almost nothing, yes he is a bit emotional but that doesnt really effect the truth.

Lmao sorry if I came off as emotional I don't really care THAT much. I'm more angry at his ignorance than the fact that he cheated. I've never been cheated on or cheated on anyone, but obviously that isn't something anyone "wants" to happen. I guess what I'm trying to do is break through his ignorance, but it is hopeless.


.

BBS Signature
Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:23:12

Dude, first of all, don't listen to what people are going to say. Cheating isn't for the "scummiest of scumbags" like that one mod said. Don't get me wrong, it's not right. It creates lots of problems and hurt feelings. But are you the lowest form of scum? No. You're human, made a mistake, and as long as this type of behavior is out-of-character, then you're not a terrible person.

People who judge are usually just seeing things at face value. Virgins like to toss out judgments because they don't have a clue. Trust me, women can be HUGE whores. If they judge you, just remind them of all the fucking around they did with another girl's man. I just hope that if you are prepared to stay with your girlfriend, (if she forgives you) you get used to the fact that all her friends and family aren't going to like you very much. They are also going to take this one out-of-character moment you had and make it your "true colors". Just realize this going in. Each and everyone of them are either hypocrites, or have just never been in a situation where they COULD cheat because nobody wants to fuck them.

And let's say you find people who have never cheated, and they could have, but said no... If they start talking trash, just remind them that they don't have a clue, that they are being ignorant. It was happenstance that they ended up being the type of person who never cheated. Pure blind luck. It could have gone another way. It's a 50/50 shot, AND they haven't finished living their lives. They could become a cheater too.

Anyway. My advice? Come clean. If your girlfriend leaves you, whatever. It's not like it matters. You can obviously get pussy. lol Okay, seriously.. If she forgives you, it's actually going to be more Hell than if she doesn't. You might break up and go through some depression, but that is not a big deal compared to if she forgives you. If she doesn't that, then she's not really forgiving you. She won't forget it. She'll bring that shit up in every fight. She'll tell everyone she knows or who will listen what a jerk you are, and then make plans for all of you to hang out. Putting you in the same room with a bunch of people who hate you. And this will be often. This will be every single family and friends get together forever.

You know what? Lie. Hide it. Deny everything. If you want to keep your girlfriend, you can't be honest. It would kill some part of her, and blah blah blah...

In fact. You know what? Fuck it. Just push that other bitch down the stairs.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:25:32

At 3/4/13 05:23 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: Dude, first of all, don't listen to what people are going to say. Cheating isn't for the "scummiest of scumbags" like that one mod said. Don't get me wrong, it's not right. It creates lots of problems and hurt feelings. But are you the lowest form of scum? No. You're human, made a mistake, and as long as this type of behavior is out-of-character, then you're not a terrible person.

Have you read his other posts? It ISN'T out of character at all.

"2. There's no ring on it yet. Look, I know this may come off a brash, and it's certainly fucked me over, but until there's a ring on it there's no solid rule of law that says I can't mess around a bit before I settle down. You can disagree if you want but entering a commitment without really experimenting can leave you with an unhappy union; as the high divorce rate nowadays will show you."

The rest of your post isn't even worth addressing because you are making assumptions about the people responding to him (and his girlfriend).


.

BBS Signature
PotHeadParadise
PotHeadParadise
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:28:40

Bro, im not a mean guy but you deserve it.


Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature
Thecrazyman
Thecrazyman
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Gamer
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:29:38

At 3/4/13 04:04 PM, Spedmallet wrote: And I don't know what the fuck I am going to do.

Essentially I hooked up with this girl at a friend's house party. Long story short I got a phone call that was essentially my doom-sentence; that this girl was pregnant with what she believed was my child. I tried to talk her into getting an abortion and she absolutely refuses.

This will ruin my life.

I have been going steady with my girlfriend for roughly two years now; I love her with all my heart, but she will never forgive me for this when she finds out. And with the other girl constantly breathing down my neck I don't know how much longer I can hide it from her.

So I ask you newgrounds, what do you suggest I do? What can I do to hide this from my girlfriend, and what can I do to possibly convince the other girl to abort the fetus?

For one, did she actually confirmed it was your child or is she actually lying to you? In either case you need to find out the truth and nothing but the truth for as much as knowing the harsh bitter truth hurts, the harsh bitter truth can set you free from the very questions that plague yourself.

For two, if it is confirmed it is your child and refused to get an abortion, you could try to convince her to put the child up for adoption if you don't feel ready to be a father, and if that doesn't work then you might as well consider the idea of taking responsibility for your actions.
In other-words, learn from your own mishaps in life, you learn from your own mishaps you'll learn to not repeat them again.

Then finally for three, if you learn that her child is truly yours then you might as well express the harsh bitter truth to your girlfriend, sure she won't be too happy once she knows but it's better to tell her once that moment is there before she ends up finding out herself. Believe me you don't want her to find out on her own, you need to lay down the truth once the moment is there for it, but then again if you find out what that other dudette says is a lie then rest assured your in the safe zone and that other dudette has been attempting to mess with your head.

In either case, this alone is just a reminder that despite the fact that people mess up in life, people in turn can also learn from the mishaps of others.

Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:33:05

At 3/4/13 05:23 PM, Zachary wrote: Lmao sorry if I came off as emotional I don't really care THAT much. I'm more angry at his ignorance than the fact that he cheated. I've never been cheated on or cheated on anyone, but obviously that isn't something anyone "wants" to happen. I guess what I'm trying to do is break through his ignorance, but it is hopeless.

I'm listening man but you're just not really giving me any solid advice :/


Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:33:30

At 3/4/13 04:04 PM, Spedmallet wrote: So I ask you newgrounds, what do you suggest I do? What can I do to hide this from my girlfriend, and what can I do to possibly convince the other girl to abort the fetus?

Convince her to abort? That should be a mutual decision, if she doesn't want to, then don't force her. It doesn't matter how the mess was made, but now that it is what it is, just take the consequences. Ask her what she wants to do, respect her decision, compromise, work things out. And tell your girlfriend the truth, trying to hide it or deny it will just complicate things in the long run.

tahm10
tahm10
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:35:28

You should do something to piss off the mob that involves you and your girlfriend. Then, with possible danger to the life of you and your girlfriend, enter witness protection. Your new identity will allow you to live peacefully with your girlfriend(And no way for the pregnant girl to find you) with the only problems being the loss of all your other family members and loved ones(The mob is going to want someone offed). The grief caused by all the deaths you've caused could lead to you're girlfriend duping you, making this entire process pointless; but hey, no repercussions for the one night stand...

Or, you know, suck it up and take the consequences like a man.


Join the Magikarp Army.
Psn: Creepydentures , Mostly play fighting games(Mvc3, street fighter 3, JJBA)
3ds: 4382 - 2022 - 6462 - Simons

BBS Signature
Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:37:03

At 3/4/13 05:33 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: Convince her to abort? That should be a mutual decision, if she doesn't want to, then don't force her. It doesn't matter how the mess was made, but now that it is what it is, just take the consequences. Ask her what she wants to do, respect her decision, compromise, work things out. And tell your girlfriend the truth, trying to hide it or deny it will just complicate things in the long run.

Yeah, as I've stated it's not really a mutual thing. I've noticed the trend is 'just confess it to her shithead' but really I want that to be something of a last resort.


Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:38:28

abort or adoption if they are both no's Lawyer up and threaten to sign away your rights and see if you don't have to pay child support, if you are in school with loans and no job you have a pretty good chance.

TracyJacksonTAW
TracyJacksonTAW
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:42:16

Yikes, that sure is bad luck then. I'd consider just hiring a cheap lawyer and make your you are not liable to be sued if you decide to avoid child payment. Also, get her to go to a doctor and have you personally oversee a DNA test.


TracyJackson
The Art of Warfare gaming community Member
Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

SolXeroEraser
SolXeroEraser
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:44:30

See you on Maury!


BBS Signature
somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:45:21

At 3/4/13 05:25 PM, Zachary wrote:
The rest of your post isn't even worth addressing because you are making assumptions about the people responding to him (and his girlfriend).

So now your'e defending this prick?


Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature
Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:50:01

At 3/4/13 05:42 PM, TracyJacksonTAW wrote: Yikes, that sure is bad luck then. I'd consider just hiring a cheap lawyer and make your you are not liable to be sued if you decide to avoid child payment. Also, get her to go to a doctor and have you personally oversee a DNA test.

Well, do you know if I would be able to say, hire the lawyer and have him sort of make her submit to a DNA test? Because she refuses to help me pay for it


Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:53:53

At 3/4/13 05:37 PM, Spedmallet wrote: Yeah, as I've stated it's not really a mutual thing. I've noticed the trend is 'just confess it to her shithead' but really I want that to be something of a last resort.

It's a potentially mutual child however you look at it. Ignoring the 'problem' won't make it go away, since it's not just your problem, it's also hers, and since you have a girlfriend it's also your girlfriend's. It's human to make mistakes, sure, but the choice to run away from the problem or take care of it is up to the character. I'm not preaching moral values or anything. As I see it that's just the right thing to do for everyone involved. Hope it works out somehow.

MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to I got a girl pregnant 2013-03-04 17:55:28

At 3/4/13 04:04 PM, Spedmallet wrote: So I ask you newgrounds, what do you suggest I do? What can I do to hide this from my girlfriend, and what can I do to possibly convince the other girl to abort the fetus?

tell her, " if you have that child, I will not help you in raising it".

unless of course there's some law that states you will have to, then that probably wont work.

heartless, but hell, should have done something stupid.


my love of material goods is far greater than my love of food

BBS Signature