New Topic Respond to this Topic
LeTravino
LeTravino
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Problem with uploading art? Mar. 4th, 2013 @ 07:32 AM Reply

I've been working on some new pieces, and I've been trying to upload them for a few days now. However, whenever I try, the image cropper never pops up, and cropping the image is required, as you all know. Are there any tips or tricks anyone knows of that can help me out? I'm noticing a lot of new art portal submissions every day, so it doesn't seem to be a Newgrounds-wide issue or outage or anything like that.

If it helps any, I use Google Chrome, and this problem's only arisen in the past 3 days or so - I've uploaded art before, in a few different file types.

Akle
Akle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Art Lover
Response to Problem with uploading art? Mar. 4th, 2013 @ 08:40 AM Reply

This has happened to me before, and then it pops up with an error that I still have to upload the image.

The only solution I have is that I tried uploading the day after. Also you should try an alternate web browser.

But your not alone. just keep on trying maybe ever reset cookies (just shooting arrows in the dark here).

-A-

KidneyThief
KidneyThief
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Animator
Response to Problem with uploading art? Mar. 4th, 2013 @ 05:44 PM Reply

The same thing is happening for me. I normally use Chrome, but I had to submit using IE.

Visual-Insanity
Visual-Insanity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Problem with uploading art? Mar. 4th, 2013 @ 05:49 PM Reply

I had this problem last week, i just tried every hour and then the next day and it worked. It's just buggy i believe, not really a true fix for it sadly. Be patient and it'll work in time :/