New Topic Respond to this Topic
Celx-Requin
Celx-Requin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Ya hear of this disturbing cartoon? 2013-03-04 05:37:59 Reply

Ever hear of the 1995 German cartoon "Felidae"?

I found the full thing uncut on youtube with english subtitles, apparently it's the most expensive German cartoon ever produced, the cool thing is it's really well done.

The queerest thing about this film is the art style, it's seems so innocent, and it's in stark contrast to the ultra dark subject matter.

I don't want to ruin it for those of you interested, and the best way to experience the film is to watch it "blind", the best way to describe this film is to imagine if Disney created a cartoon version of "Se7en" with the cats.

The story, and dialogue are executed perfectly, and holy fuck did this film catch me off guard!
Anyone else see this film, thoughts if so?

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Ya hear of this disturbing cartoon? 2013-03-04 05:50:28 Reply

Those days cartoons were full of propaganda. Disney put out a lot of cartoons at the time that are banned now, but I haven't watched this one, sounds interesting. No link though? :P

Celx-Requin
Celx-Requin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Ya hear of this disturbing cartoon? 2013-03-04 05:53:23 Reply

At 3/4/13 05:50 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Those days cartoons were full of propaganda. Disney put out a lot of cartoons at the time that are banned now, but I haven't watched this one, sounds interesting. No link though? :P

It's not a disney cartoon though, it just looks like a disney cartoon :\

BBS Signature
Celx-Requin
Celx-Requin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Ya hear of this disturbing cartoon? 2013-03-04 06:14:07 Reply

At 3/4/13 06:01 AM, IdiLogicSavant wrote: Yeah i heard of that. Never seen it though.

I heard it had a sex scene with cats from a youtuber................................................who was a furry..............................................Are you a furry op?

No sir, the only pussy I like is female pussy... As in human pussy, and in I don't want to fuck cats.
Also to the dude above, yeah "Watership Down" is boss, but this is a better film.

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Ya hear of this disturbing cartoon? 2013-03-04 07:07:24 Reply

At 3/4/13 05:53 AM, Celx-Requin wrote: It's not a disney cartoon though, it just looks like a disney cartoon :\

Yeah, I read that it was Germen so I know, probably formulated my message wrong. Just saying that both sides were spewing out propaganda in all forms during those years.

Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Ya hear of this disturbing cartoon? 2013-03-04 07:18:51 Reply

At 3/4/13 06:11 AM, Austerity wrote: Sounds interesting, but nothing beats Watership Down

Hehe, yeah that was one messed up animated movie alright.

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
Tobi
Tobi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Ya hear of this disturbing cartoon? 2013-03-04 11:14:38 Reply

I made the mistake of watching the English dub. The dialogue seemed very awkward and disjointed, though it was interesting.

BBS Signature
Latere
Latere
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to Ya hear of this disturbing cartoon? 2013-03-05 01:46:09 Reply

I really like this film; it was willing to tackle a story with mature subject matter in an animated format, so naturally it was made overseas.
Sort of sad that all of the Felidae novels haven't been translated into English. Of the novels I would be willing to sit through, feline murder mystery is enough to convince me.

Just passing through.

Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Ya hear of this disturbing cartoon? 2013-03-05 02:55:27 Reply

Ja i saw it.
I loved it.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Ya hear of this disturbing cartoon? 2013-03-05 02:57:21 Reply

At 3/4/13 06:14 AM, Celx-Requin wrote: No sir, the only pussy I like is female pussy... As in human pussy, and in I don't want to fuck cats.
Also to the dude above, yeah "Watership Down" is boss, but this is a better film.

lol

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature